• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

About Islam Faith

akhooka

I believe everyone does in one way or another, and to different degrees.

EDIT:

Ok, maybe a more in depth explanation is needed. If I don´t know anything about the world, if I don´t know why I exist and cannot see a purpose with anything, I seek just that. It is just a part of the human nature, we seek to understand why we are here and find a purpose with our lives. Of course, I can´t say there do not exist any exceptions, as humans we are individuals and as individuals we are by definition different. But I believe everyone has at a time in their life been seeking for this in one way or another. Myself I have found something like it, I am still seeking even though I am not sure how I can describe it anymore, I found that instead of believing in a deity I could believe in myself, have faith in myself, and what is good within me... well, at last I try to, I am not always that good at it :p. I found that if I want a purpose I have to create that purpose. And for some reason, maybe the freedom, it is enough for me. Some find it, some continue to search, some manage to find their path without it. But it it there, we just have different ways to deal with it... I hope that says what I mean.

Thanks kerr for your comment, I would like to ask you another question, which
also will be connected with your first frase
... for me scripture is not a proof of anything..
Is this also the case with the other creatures that they need to understand the world
or they seek to understand why they are here and find a purpose with their lives?

Kerr

Thanks kerr for your comment, I would like to ask you another question, which
also will be connected with your first frase

Is this also the case with the other creatures that they need to understand the world
or they seek to understand why they are here and find a purpose with their lives?
I don´t know, I am only human and can´t speak with other creatures then other humans :shrug:.

akhooka

I don´t know, I am only human and can´t speak with other creatures then other humans :shrug:.

Believe in one's self or freedom will not give you the right answer for why
you are here, it's just a form of escapism.
The real answer is found in the true sacred scriptures the divine revelations
(I'm talking about the Quran in particular which is Allah's last divine book and
The extension of Allah's scriptures )
Which In it's turn do not neglect one's self on the contrast it enlighten it first by
Supply it with the needed information and explanations regarding the beginning
Of this life and final end.
You said " It talkes about scripture, for me scripture is not a proof of anything. "
I said scripture is the suitable way for communication since the ancient times and
Till this time.

The first five Ayat from Sura was the first to be revealed from the Quran:
In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.
Read in the name of your Lord Who created. (1)
He created man from a clot. (2)
Read and your Lord is Most Honorable, (3)
Who taught (to write) with the pen (4)
Taught man what he knew not. (5)
Nay! man is most surely inordinate, (6)
Because he sees himself free from want. (7)
Surely to your Lord is the return. (8)
Have you seen him who forbids (9)
A servant when he prays? (10)
Have you considered if he were on the right way, (11)
Or enjoined guarding (against evil)? (12)
Have you considered if he gives the lie to the truth and turns (his) back? (13)
Does he not know that Allah does see? (14)
Nay! if he desist not, We would certainly smite his forehead, (15)
A lying, sinful forehead. (16)
Then let him summon his council, (17)
We too would summon the braves of the army. (18)
Nay! obey him not, and make obeisance and draw nigh (to Allah). (19) [[۩]]

Kerr

Believe in one's self or freedom will not give you the right answer for why
you are here

True, but I am no longer interested in that question anyway.

it's just a form of escapism.
Nope.

The real answer is found in the true sacred scriptures the divine revelations
(I'm talking about the Quran in particular which is Allah's last divine book and
The extension of Allah's scriptures )
That may be your faith, but it is not mine.

You said " It talkes about scripture, for me scripture is not a proof of anything. "
I said scripture is the suitable way for communication since the ancient times and
Till this time.
Scriptures are not objective, which is why I don´t trust them.

Last edited:

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
Hello everybody and have a nice day!
I am a Muslim and I'm pleased to help anyone here who would like to know
something about my faith (Islam).
Best Regards

My question to you:Where is Allah?
Is allah present in the creation or is it completely separated from it?

Thank you and welcome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Pagans in pre-Islamic period they never denied Allah but only
they associated other partners beside Him a thing which is not allowed
in Islam.

Not necessarily. They just viewed Him from a different, and in no way incorrect, angle. The Upanishads teach that Brahman ultimately is, indeed, One Without A Second.

akhooka

My question to you:Where is Allah?
Is allah present in the creation or is it completely separated from it?

Thank you and welcome!!!
Welcome not Anti-religion but support-religion!!
the answer for your question That Allah is completely separated from His
creatures. please read the following:
Imam Ahmad recorded from Ubayy bin Ka`b that the idolaters said to the Prophet , "O Muhammad! Tell us the lineage of your Lord.'' So Allah revealed
(Say: "He is Allah, One. Allah He begets not, nor was He begotten. And there is non comparable to Him.'') (Quran 112)

And read also:

(186. And when My servants ask you (O Muhammad concerning Me, then answer them), I am indeed near (to them by My knowledge). I respond to the invocations of the supplicant when he calls on Me (without any mediator or intercessor). So let them obey Me and believe in Me, so that they may be led aright.) (Quran 2)

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Hello everybody and have a nice day!
I am a Muslim and I'm pleased to help anyone here who would like to know
something about my faith (Islam).
Best Regards

Hi akhooka,i have a question for you concerning the following ahadeeth:

Abdullah bin Amar (ra) relates that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said "Surely things will happen to my people as happened earlier to Israelites, they will resemble each other like one shoe in a pair resembles the other to the extent that if anyone among the Israelites has openly committed adultery to his mother there will be some who will do this in my Ummah as well, verily the Israelites were divided into 72 sections but my people will be divided into 73 sections, all of them will be in the fire except one." The companions asked, 'Who are they O Messenger of Allah,' Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "They are those who will be like me and my companions."

So the ones who will not be in the fire are the ones who are just like Muhammed and the companions,what do you think this means?

akhooka

Scriptures are not objective, which is why I don´t trust them.
To believe in scriptures (Quran) or not It's up to you

[018:029] And say: "The truth is from your Lord." Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve. Verily, We have prepared for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong doers), a Fire whose walls will be surrounding them (disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh). And if they ask for help (relief, water), they will be granted water like boiling oil, that will scald their faces. Terrible is the drink, and an evil Murtafaq (dwelling, resting place)!

But for believers will be:

[018:030] Verily, as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, certainly We shall not make the reward of anyone who does his (righteous) deeds in the most perfect manner to be lost.(Quran 18)

However, it's only as a recommendation from me as Quran requested us to do

[006:051] And warn therewith (the Qur'ân) those who fear that they will be gathered before their Lord, when there will be neither a protector nor an intercessor for them besides Him, so that they may fear Allâh and keep their duty to Him (by abstaining from committing sins and by doing all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained). (Quran 6)

So it just an advice for

[002.256] There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tâghût and believes in Allâh, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allâh is All-Hearer, All-Knower.(Quran 2)

Metempsychosis

Reincarnation of 'Anti-religion'
Welcome not Anti-religion but support-religion!!
the answer for your question That Allah is completely separated from His
creatures. please read the following:
Imam Ahmad recorded from Ubayy bin Ka`b that the idolaters said to the Prophet , "O Muhammad! Tell us the lineage of your Lord.'' So Allah revealed
(Say: "He is Allah, One. Allah He begets not, nor was He begotten. And there is non comparable to Him.'') (Quran 112)

Thank you.:)

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
To believe in scriptures (Quran) or not It's up to you

[018:029] And say: "The truth is from your Lord." Then whosoever wills, let him believe; and whosoever wills, let him disbelieve. Verily, We have prepared for the Zâlimûn (polytheists and wrong doers), a Fire whose walls will be surrounding them (disbelievers in the Oneness of Allâh). And if they ask for help (relief, water), they will be granted water like boiling oil, that will scald their faces. Terrible is the drink, and an evil Murtafaq (dwelling, resting place)!

[018:030] Verily, as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, certainly We shall not make the reward of anyone who does his (righteous) deeds in the most perfect manner to be lost.(Quran 18)

However, it's only as a recommendation from me as Quran requested us to do

[006:051] And warn therewith (the Qur'ân) those who fear that they will be gathered before their Lord, when there will be neither a protector nor an intercessor for them besides Him, so that they may fear Allâh and keep their duty to Him (by abstaining from committing sins and by doing all kinds of good deeds which He has ordained). (Quran 6)

So it just an advice for

[002.256] There is no compulsion in religion. Verily, the Right Path has become distinct from the wrong path. Whoever disbelieves in Tâghût and believes in Allâh, then he has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that will never break. And Allâh is All-Hearer, All-Knower.(Quran 2)

Why do polytheists deserve such barbaric treatment? There existed polytheists long before Judaism even came to be. So believing that many gods exist is a really horrible sin that deserves boiling oil to scald their faces?
And who are wrong doers?

What is the wrong path and how has the 'right path' been distinguished from it?

akhooka

Why do polytheists deserve such barbaric treatment? There existed polytheists long before Judaism even came to be. So believing that many gods exist is a really horrible sin that deserves boiling oil to scald their faces?
And who are wrong doers?

What is the wrong path and how has the 'right path' been distinguished from it?

Thank you Madhuri for your comment!

First I forget to post the Aya that shows the great reward of the believers

[018:030] Verily, as for those who believed and did righteous deeds, certainly We shall not make the reward of anyone who does his (righteous) deeds in the most perfect manner to be lost.
[018:031] These! For them will be 'Adn (Eden) Paradise (everlasting Gardens); wherein rivers flow underneath them; therein they will be adorned with bracelets of gold, and they will wear green garments of fine and thick silk. They will recline therein on raised thrones. How good is the reward, and what an excellent Murtafaq (dwelling, resting place)! (Quran 18)

Yes you are right the punishment will be terrible and awful the way that no one
could imagine it.
But before answering your questions let me ask you this question: If you agree with
me that there's (only) Originator [or the (Only) Creator] of the heavens and the earth and all the creatures, Wouldn't be one of His absolute rights to be totally obeyed when He commands His creatures to do something??

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
[/size]But before answering your questions let me ask you this question: If you agree with
me that there's (only) Originator [or the (Only) Creator] of the heavens and the earth and all the creatures, Wouldn't be one of His absolute rights to be totally obeyed when He commands His creatures to do something??

No, I do not believe this. I believe in One Creator but my beliefs are very different to yours. Our purpose on this earth is not to be tested or obey certain commandments. God is Love, completely. There is no hell, there is no punishment that is allocated to anybody by God. If we suffer it is because of the karma we bring upon ourselves. The purpose of our lives is to learn, to mature, to discover our nature and God and our relationship with God. We cannot be expected to do so in one lifetime. We cannot be expected to so easily know what truth is. It is a very long process, but a very rewarding one.
This is what I believe. Nobody is punished for what they believe. We are like babies in our journey to know Truth. Nobody deserves torture for coming to believe that something is reality. These people are not rejecting obvious truths because what they believe is obvious truth to them and I think that God presents Himself to everyone in a particular way to guide them gradually to Him. Even polytheism is one step in the journey whether it is reality or not.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Hello again, Since there 's no question, I think it will be good from me to ask the following question:

What would happen if really there are many gods?

Looking for your correct answers each from his/her own religious background.
Best regards
Akhooka

All you have to do is read the mythologies and you can see how bad it can be when anyone that isn't God has too much power, whether they be called gods or not.

Muffled

Jesus in me
" What would happen if really there are many gods?"

They would set up base on Mount Olympus.

Hel's place was in a cave leading to the fiery pit. Considering she/he was sexually immoral the fiery pit seems like a natural place for her/him.

Muffled

Jesus in me
"are adopting for deciding whether something is exists or not exists ..."

If it is real it exist if it is not real it does not exist.
Things that are not real exist also. I read many books of fiction. They exist. The characters are in the book even though they aren't real.

mahmoud mrt

Hi

thanks for you akhooka for this discussion

I would like to add my view on this, cause it's directly related to this debate

The thread:

Existence, non existence, Heaven, hell, torture, and joy

Hi,

Regarding what akhooka is trying to convey from the Islamic perspective (I’m muslim)

That point I want to add, is the concept of existence and non existence, please if you want read the whole post to get the concept then kindly reply.

This is my view, an Islamic opinion combined from the Islamic thinker, “dr mostafa mahmoud”, and the known scholar “Mohamed metwally elsharaawy”, and my reading in the holy Qur’an and the prophet’s (pbuh) traditions, still it’s personal, you can agree or not agree on it whether you’re a Muslim or not.

This concept could explain the question here, Why God is treating unevenly regarding testing and suffering and joy to different persons?

Before anyone was created, he was a non existent object; he was there but just a non existent possibility

This person in the non existence was naturally wishing to be created,

So God blessed him with the bless of creation,

Here comes the question: what this person wants his life to be? Of course he wants it to be ever joy, pleasure, etc,

But here we are forgetting the concept of the hereafter, the concept of ranking,

Let’s say a person who has good in him and evil in him (like all of us), what is the percentage of good, what is the percentage of evil, and how to really undress this person so as to put him in his rank?

I know that many now will reply that ranking includes hell which is ever lasting torture, no, in my opinion with proofs that torture is not ever lasting, it may be for a very long time, but not for eternity, hell is a place for ranking also, we will get to this point afterwards, thanks for being patient.

So to reveal this persons true nature and heart you need to put him in the circumstances suitable for this process,

This applies to Muslims ad non Muslims evenly.

So let’s say a person for instance with 50% good and 50% evil, this particular person for him to reach 100% good he needs to be put in hard circumstances so as to be humble towards God, feel the need for Him, thus get his heart purified and deserve heaven.

Lets say another person with 70% good and 30% evil, and this particular person for him to reach 100% good he needs to tested by another way, wealth, health, to test if he will use this in good, helping the poor, needed, thus deserves heaven. I hope good for Bill Geits by the way.

Lets get to the other side of the equation.

A person with 20% good and 80% evil, for him to reach 50% good he needs to be put in hard circumstances (or good circumstances respectively), he did crimes (as for any kind of crimes, moral, ethical, physical, etc), so sill in this life he will not reach 100%, he need to purified in hell first, to be punished for his crimes justly, then he will go to heaven, (many Muslims, and non Muslims are in this category)

Another person has 0% good and 100% evil, nothing will make him good by any means or believing in God, be thankful to him, so God puts him in the circumstances to reveal his true nature, he will be able to do all kinds of crimes, murder, rape, etc. So he deserves hell, in hell he will be punished for his crimes for a very long time depending on the crimes, then afterwards his torture will be over, he will not suffer, but still he will be in hell with his low rank. Heaven for him will be worse than hell, he doesn’t’ want to be thankful towards God for a single moment, so the mercy of God will put him in his rank.

So when the holy Qur’an always states the balance between the reward for good persons and punishment for evil ones , He mainly speaks to Muslims and non Muslims to help them do the effort so as to reach a good rank and deserve ever joy life in heaven.

Note here that the clear agreed upon concept in Islam is that heaven and hell are physical full body lives, not just by soul like the Christian faith, with respect

Regarding the textual proofs for this analysis I’ll post it here by God willing

Regards,
mahmoud

Sorry i couldn't post the link cause i haven't reached 15 posts yet

Regards,
mahmoud

Last edited:

akhooka

Hi akhooka,i have a question for you concerning the following ahadeeth:

Abdullah bin Amar (ra) relates that the Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said "Surely things will happen to my people as happened earlier to Israelites, they will resemble each other like one shoe in a pair resembles the other to the extent that if anyone among the Israelites has openly committed adultery to his mother there will be some who will do this in my Ummah as well, verily the Israelites were divided into 72 sections but my people will be divided into 73 sections, all of them will be in the fire except one." The companions asked, 'Who are they O Messenger of Allah,' Holy Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "They are those who will be like me and my companions."

So the ones who will not be in the fire are the ones who are just like Muhammed and the companions,what do you think this means?
Thanks for this question, and please excuse my late reply,
This means that only one group that will be saved and not punished at all are just like the companions who followed the instructions of Muhammed (peace be upon him and upon all Allah's other prophets) at the best way.
And means that the other Muslim groups are vulnerable to Allah's punishment(fire).
This Hadeeth is Criticizing Division in the Religion as no need for this
division after Allah and His Messenger Muhammed make the right path very clear.
It's similar to the many Ayat in Quran:
(And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them) ?3:105?.
In this Ayah, Allah forbids this Ummah from imitating the division and discord of the nations that came before them. These nations also abandoned enjoining righteousness and forbidding evil, although they had proof of its necessity.

(And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah, and be not divided among yourselves.) Quran
(And follow not (other) paths, for they will separate you away from His path.),
((Saying) that you should establish religion and make no divisions in it.) ?42:13?,

and in similar Ayat in the Qur'an, Allah commanded the believers to adhere to the Jama`ah and forbade them from causing divisions and disputes. He informed them that those before them were destroyed because of divisions and disputes in the religion of Allah.

And also similar to this other hadeeth :

(The People of the Two Scriptures divided into seventy-two sects. This Ummah will divide into seventy-three sects, all in the Fire except one, that is, the Jama`ah. Some of my Ummah will be guided by desire, like one who is infected by rabies; no vein or joint will be saved from these desires.)

As Division in religion is a dangerous spell only disasters
008:046] And obey Allâh and His Messenger , and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength departs, and be patient. Surely, Allâh is with those who are As-Sâbirûn (the patient).
It's worth to mention here that religion (Deen) in Islam has a large meanings not just a belief or some rituals which done during a certain period of life, but rather it's
a complete way of life that relates to one's entire life from all sides
in home, work, friendship,political ,issues,etc.
Furthermore, this way of Muhammed and his companions is very clear and easy to follow.
Here's an example, Narrated Anas bin Malik:
A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet asking how the Prophet worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Apostle came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers)."
Volume 7, Book 62, Number 1:
This according to Quran which says what meaning:

(38. And indeed We sent Messengers before you, and made for them wives and offspring. And it was not for a Messenger to bring a sign except by Allah's leave. (For) every matter there is a decree (from Allah).) (39. Allah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book.)

By the way, The hadeeth has mentioned also one of the Prophet (peace be upon him)'s prophecies, a prophecy which many of us have seen fulfilled in our life time. More than 1400 years ago.
I will talk about this prophecy later.
Sory for this long comment.
Regards

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Thanks for this question, and please excuse my late reply,
This means that only one group that will be saved and not punished at all are just like the companions who followed the instructions of Muhammed (peace be upon him and upon all Allah's other prophets) at the best way.
And means that the other Muslim groups are vulnerable to Allah's punishment(fire).
This Hadeeth is Criticizing Division in the Religion as no need for this
division after Allah and His Messenger Muhammed make the right path very clear.
It's similar to the many Ayat in Quran:
(And be not as those who divided and differed among themselves after the clear proofs had come to them) ?3:105?.
In this Ayah, Allah forbids this Ummah from imitating the division and discord of the nations that came before them. These nations also abandoned enjoining righteousness and forbidding evil, although they had proof of its necessity.

(And hold fast, all of you together, to the Rope of Allah, and be not divided among yourselves.) Quran
(And follow not (other) paths, for they will separate you away from His path.),
((Saying) that you should establish religion and make no divisions in it.) ?42:13?,

and in similar Ayat in the Qur'an, Allah commanded the believers to adhere to the Jama`ah and forbade them from causing divisions and disputes. He informed them that those before them were destroyed because of divisions and disputes in the religion of Allah.

And also similar to this other hadeeth :

(The People of the Two Scriptures divided into seventy-two sects. This Ummah will divide into seventy-three sects, all in the Fire except one, that is, the Jama`ah. Some of my Ummah will be guided by desire, like one who is infected by rabies; no vein or joint will be saved from these desires.)

As Division in religion is a dangerous spell only disasters
008:046] And obey Allâh and His Messenger , and do not dispute (with one another) lest you lose courage and your strength departs, and be patient. Surely, Allâh is with those who are As-Sâbirûn (the patient).
It's worth to mention here that religion (Deen) in Islam has a large meanings not just a belief or some rituals which done during a certain period of life, but rather it's
a complete way of life that relates to one's entire life from all sides
in home, work, friendship,political ,issues,etc.
Furthermore, this way of Muhammed and his companions is very clear and easy to follow.
Here's an example, Narrated Anas bin Malik:
A group of three men came to the houses of the wives of the Prophet asking how the Prophet worshipped (Allah), and when they were informed about that, they considered their worship insufficient and said, "Where are we from the Prophet as his past and future sins have been forgiven." Then one of them said, "I will offer the prayer throughout the night forever." The other said, "I will fast throughout the year and will not break my fast." The third said, "I will keep away from the women and will not marry forever." Allah's Apostle came to them and said, "Are you the same people who said so-and-so? By Allah, I am more submissive to Allah and more afraid of Him than you; yet I fast and break my fast, I do sleep and I also marry women. So he who does not follow my tradition in religion, is not from me (not one of my followers)."
Volume 7, Book 62, Number 1:
This according to Quran which says what meaning:

(38. And indeed We sent Messengers before you, and made for them wives and offspring. And it was not for a Messenger to bring a sign except by Allah's leave. (For) every matter there is a decree (from Allah).) (39. Allah blots out what He wills and confirms (what He wills). And with Him is the Mother of the Book.)

By the way, The hadeeth has mentioned also one of the Prophet (peace be upon him)'s prophecies, a prophecy which many of us have seen fulfilled in our life time. More than 1400 years ago.
I will talk about this prophecy later.
Sory for this long comment.
Regards

Thanks for the reply,very interesting

akhooka

No, I do not believe this. I believe in One Creator but my beliefs are very different to yours. Our purpose on this earth is not to be tested or obey certain commandments. God is Love, completely. There is no hell, there is no punishment that is allocated to anybody by God. If we suffer it is because of the karma we bring upon ourselves. The purpose of our lives is to learn, to mature, to discover our nature and God and our relationship with God. We cannot be expected to do so in one lifetime. We cannot be expected to so easily know what truth is. It is a very long process, but a very rewarding one.
This is what I believe. Nobody is punished for what they believe. We are like babies in our journey to know Truth. Nobody deserves torture for coming to believe that something is reality. These people are not rejecting obvious truths because what they believe is obvious truth to them and I think that God presents Himself to everyone in a particular way to guide them gradually to Him. Even polytheism is one step in the journey whether it is reality or not.

In Islam we believe that the God (Allah) is the Most Beneficent, the Most Merciful. the Lord (Rabb) of all mankind, jinns and all that exists.
Nt: Rabb - Lord
There is no proper equivalent for Rabb in the English language. the actual word used in the Qur'ân is Rabb. It means the One and the Only Lord for all the universe, its Creator, Owner, Organizer, Provider, Master, Planner, Sustainer, Cherisher, and Giver of security. Rabb is also one of the Names of Allâh.
It's out of Allah's mercy to let mankind live without a guidance ,
[006:091] They (the Jews, Quraish pagans, idolaters) did not estimate Allâh with an estimation due to Him when they said: "Nothing did Allâh send down to any human being (by Revelation)." Say (O Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]): "Who then sent down the Book which Mûsâ (Moses) brought, a light and a guidance to mankind which you (the Jews) have made into (separate) paper sheets, disclosing (some of it) and concealing (much). And you (believers in Allâh and His Messenger Muhammad [sal-Allâhu 'alayhi wa sallam]) were taught (through the Qur'ân) that which neither you nor your fathers knew." Say: "Allâh (sent it down)." Then leave them to play in their vain discussions. (Tafsir Al-Qurtubî) (Quran)
[006:092] And this (the Qur'ân) is a blessed Book which We have sent down, confirming (the Revelations) which came before it, so that you may warn the Mother of Towns (i.e. Makkah) and all those around it. Those who believe in the Hereafter believe in it (the Qur'ân), and they are constant in guarding their Salât (prayers).
This guidance or religion (Deen) in Islam has a large meanings not just a belief or some rituals which done during a certain period of life, rather it's a complete way of life that relates to one's entire life from all sides
in home, work, friendship, political issues ,etc.
furthermore, this way of Muhammed (Islam)
it's not a new one rather it's the same way of all the previous messengers, they all conveyed the same message that to worship none but Allah (The Rabb)
[016:036] And verily, We have sent among every Ummah (community, nation) a Messenger (proclaiming): "Worship Allâh (Alone), and avoid (or keep away from) Tâghût (all false deities, i.e. do not worship anything besides Allâh)." Then of them were some whom Allâh guided and of them were some upon whom the straying was justified. So travel through the land and see what was the end of those who denied (the truth).
Muhammed is only Allah's servant and messenger
In Quran Allah the Almighty said to him:
[035:023] You (O Muhammad are only a warner (i.e. your duty is to convey Allâh's Message to mankind but the guidance is Allâh's).
[035:024] Verily, We have sent you with the truth, a bearer of glad tidings and a warner. And there never was a nation but a warner had passed among them.
I know that there's many other points in your post needs my comment, in order not to make my post so long , any way if necessary I will do it later .
Thanks