• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

abot about dinosaurs??

fullyveiled muslimah

Evil incarnate!
Hmm, birds were present at the time of Adam so therefore, they were present at the time of dinosaurs or before? That sounds off to me. Adam was the first man not the first being. Man existed after the dinosaurs, not before or during. Might be why there is no mention of them in scriptures, or the Quran specifically. Dinosaurs would have been irrelevant to a humans everyday life because they did not exist anymore.

The Earth has been in existence quite a long while before Adam was created. It should make sense right? I mean the Earth existed for a long time even before dinosaurs. We're talking the pre-Cambrian period, Cambrian period, and I forget the others but you get what I'm saying. Then we get the Triassic period marking the beginning of the dinosaur as a whole, Jurassic then Cretaceous. Then after that comes the period of mammals. We would not have been introduced to the world before then because we would not have physically survived in the environment.

I'm not a scholar but I find nothing in Islam that would really go against any of that as the time-line for what existed when.