• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A womans breast=A mans penis?

MSizer

MSizer
LOL!!!!

As LONG as its an Italian SAUSAGE!!! :yes:

Love

Dallas

Stop referring to meat! Italian saussage is one of the few meats I seriously still miss. Of course this is probabably the WORST time to tell you that! LOL! If ever I were likely to give you the wrong idea, I think this were that time!

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
Stop referring to meat! Italian saussage is one of the few meats I seriously still miss. Of course this is probabably the WORST time to tell you that! LOL! If ever I were likely to give you the wrong idea, I think this were that time!

Well EXCUSE me!

All I was saying is I LIKE the spices in the italian saugage and I LIKE sauted onions and green peppers with that..and I like that on a bun ..

All Im syaing is that not a breast..

Its ...Italian saugage on a bun ..(with mustard and onions and peppers)..Is one thing..But its not the other ///It certainly is NOT a breast..

And dont worry ..you didnt give me the wrong idea. You understand the differnence between Italian saugage and a chicken or a turkey breast..(thats not the worng idea)

I mean its not that complicated.But they arent the same..HELLO!!!

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

Karl R

All Im saying is a womans breast are not a "sex organ". Any more than a mans is in order to have sex.
A woman does not need breasts anymore than a man does as long as he has a penis and she has a vagina.
Are you talking about sex organs strictly as they apply to reproduction?

If you're extending the definition of "sex" beyond reproduction, then almost everything you say is false.

A minority of men could happily have sex (to orgasm) using a vibrator and their anus. No penis or vagina would be necessary.

For a minority of women, breasts do not contribute to the sexual experience. Perhaps you're one of those women. But most of the women I've been intimate with found it arousing when I stimulated their breasts. If your hand is on my chest, you won't receive a similar reaction from me.

Do you honestly believe I've gotten to second base with you if a you put your hand on my chest?

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

If you're extending the definition of "sex" beyond reproduction, then almost everything you say is false.

A minority of men could happily have sex (to orgasm) using a vibrator and their anus. No penis or vagina would be necessary.

For a minority of women, breasts do not contribute to the sexual experience. Perhaps you're one of those women. But most of the women I've been intimate with found it arousing when I stimulated their breasts. If your hand is on my chest, you won't receive a similar reaction from me.

Do you honestly believe I've gotten to second base with you if a you put your hand on my chest?

Whatever you say!!! You are correct and I am mistaken..A womans breasts is equivelent to a mans penis..MY MISTAKE!

Love

Dallas

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I don't think that men and women think baout hteir penis or breasts i nthe same way. For instance, if a person wants to know my bup size I really have no problem informing them. Plus, breast size is exposed constantly. Whereas men do not seem to feel as comfortable telling people casually their penis size and men tend to be far more self conscious about their size. Their penises are much more hidden from society. Even if we see one accidentally we do not know what size it will be when erect.

The social outrage as related in the OP is a sad testament of that guy's stunted sexual maturity. A woman's breast is most definitely not the equivalent of a penis.
When will our patrarichal puritanical society accept that much like chocolate and peanut butter they're even better when combined?

When?!?!?!

You and PaulRusco! I never knew you swung that way nepenthe :D

Or were you thinking more of this ( 3rd time posting this pic, it never gets old :) )

Last edited by a moderator:

DarkSun

:eltiT
I just once again heard a woman's breast and her naming her cup size (GASP) in relation to her wanting a reduction as TMI as equivelant to a man talking about what size his penis is.

The only difference in functioning last time I heard in a womans breasts and a mans is that a woman can nurse her offspring with hers and a man cant.So hers are a little bigger and fatter.

So saying a womans breasts is her "genitalia" and a sexual organ and comparable to a mans penis does that mean that a mans penis can substitute for a womans breast in feeding the offspring? And further where does that leave her vagina?

Also in functioning does that mean that a woman who has had her breast removed can not concieve a child or even have sex at all similar to a man with no penis?:facepalm:

Im very peterbered..

Love

Dallas

(Oh and what about his chest? Is that the same as a womans vagina?)

You're taking things out of context...
But I think you know that, so never mind.

DarkSun

:eltiT
You and PaulRusco, I never knew you swung that way nepenthe :D

Or were you thinking more of this ( 3rd time posting this pic, it never gets old :) )

Thanks so much. I really wanted to have nightmares tonight. :p

Last edited by a moderator:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..

I never said that a womans breast cant be or arent a part of the 'sexual experience".But so can her mouth and tounge be and I would never compare her mouth and tongue to be the eguivelant of a mans penis.

I dont need a lesson on what defines sexual activity and thats not even what im talking about.If my husband kisses me on the back of the neck that is just as stimulating to me as him touching my breast.And Im sorry but there are plenty of men out there that find it arousing for their nipples to be stimulated.And yes it can be considered "2nd base"..I certaintly wouldnt reach out and start pinching and licking a mans nipples just as a friendly greeting. :no:

Love

Dallas

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
I never said that a womans breast cant be or arent a part of the 'sexual experience".But so can her mouth and tounge be and I would never compare her mouth and tongue to be the eguivelant of a mans penis.

I dont need a lesson on what defines sexual activity and thats not even what im talking about.If my husband kisses me on the back of the neck that is just as stimulating to me as him touching my breast.And Im sorry but there are plenty of men out there that find it arousing for their nipples to be stimulated.And yes it can be considered "2nd base"..I certaintly wouldnt reach out and start pinching and licking a mans nipples just as a friendly greeting. :no:

Love

Dallas
This is actually one of the more amusingly arbitrary parts of it. Did you ever see "Memoirs of a Geisha"? The geishas would wear their kimonos low in the back and would leave the back of the neck unpainted in specific designs. It was their equivalent of cleavage, and was normally just as taboo to discuss as breasts are here. That's not just a product of the book/movie, that's how Japan really was.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
This is actually one of the more amusingly arbitrary parts of it. Did you ever see "Memoirs of a Geisha"? The geishas would wear their kimonos low in the back and would leave the back of the neck unpainted in specific designs. It was their equivalent of cleavage, and was normally just as taboo to discuss as breasts are here. That's not just a product of the book/movie, that's how Japan really was.

Yes I understand..Like those women in one country that start putting rings around their necks when they are born and end up with extremely (what apears to be) long necks like a grirraffe.Its considered sexy though and I believe a status cymbal not taboo..

I wouldnt have had a problem(well not the same problem anyway) if this man had simply said he thought her discussing her breast was not appropriate for the company she was in..But he didnt even think that..His problem was she went "too far" by including her cup size.That she could have left that part out.Then HE went on to give his height ,weight,chest measurment,and waiste(and a description of being very muscular(no fat)..In order to try and relate to her that women 'notice him' too because of his broad chest ...and even make comments..He was actually trying to sympathise with her as far as her feeling uncomfortable at times that men will "talk to her chest" even though she tries to downplay her breast and dress modestly.

Well I was like hey wait a minute..You admonished her for giving specifics (basic cup size) info to give people an idea why she was thinking of a reduction..then YOU go on to describe in even more detail your manly build and how women lust over you.How is it o.k for you and not for her..

Here is my problem..He said because her breast were part of her "genitalia" and his was not.And her describing her breast size was the equivelant of a man coming on there and talking about how large his penis is in detail.:confused:

I found it even more interesting that even by his own admission women looked at his physique in a "lusitng " manner (specifically his upper body)but yet only considered the womans breast as a "sexual organ"..

I told him it was a clear double standard and that her breast were no more "genitalia" then his chest.And that the real "equivelant' of a mans penis on a womans body would be her vagina(labia,clitoris,vaginal canal the whole kit and kaboodle) NOT her breast.

Because in fact the PRIMARY function for a womans breast is not for sex.And Im NOT saying they arent "sexual" or its not a symbol of feminitity or that men (and some women..LOL) like to play with them and become aroused at the site of them and that women do not recieve any sexual pleasure from them being stimulated.

You can also speed up a womans labor by stimulating her nipples.But I would never then say that her breast were the equivelant of her uterus or her vagina because they can be a part of /used in the aid of labor and delivery.

Love

Dallas

Last edited:

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I don't think that men and women think baout hteir penis or breasts i nthe same way. For instance, if a person wants to know my bup size I really have no problem informing them. Plus, breast size is exposed constantly. Whereas men do not seem to feel as comfortable telling people casually their penis size and men tend to be far more self conscious about their size. Their penises are much more hidden from society. Even if we see one accidentally we do not know what size it will be when erect.

Yes women have to be aware of her breast size to even find clothing.Men(or most of them anyway LOL)..Dont have to take into consideraton what size their penis is to buy a pair of pants..They dont have to have a special piece of clothing either to hold the thing into place to run on a tread mill or go jogging.Women TALK about their breast amongst each other even casually on certain subjects..example..I might tell my friend or even my husband "Im fixing to start my period and my breast are killing me"..Or nursing women..they can talk about sore nipples ..breast engourgment..leaking breast...ALL DAY LONG LOL!!!..

They dont go around talking about having a vagina issues..(as often..LOL)..Boobs are out there and I dont like the image of my boobs being two penises flopping around on my chest.Because they're not even close.

Also someone mentioned that they are considered sexual organs in a sense that women will enhance them by wearing certain clothing and pushing them up ,exposing cleavage..etc...

Well..I would compare that to for example wearing mascara to enhance the thickness and leght of my eye lashes to make me feel/look more feminine and youthful/attractive..but I would not then say that makes my eyelashes part of my genitalia.

Or wearing better yet .. for example low rise pants exposing my mid drift..exposing my belly button ..(with the right body thats sexy) doesnt make my abdomen part of my genitalia.

A womans pelvis is shaped differrent than a mans making her hips wider as well.In fact to get a little personal thats what my husband says is his favorite part of my body becuase its "feminine" and he likes to "squeeze' LOL..my hips .And is an erogenous zone as well for me.But if I talk about my hips Im not talking about my 'genitalia" just because they are also incorporated into my sexuality.

Love

Dallas

Gunfingers

Happiness Incarnate
I wouldnt have had a problem(well not the same problem anyway) if this man had simply said he thought her discussing her breast was not appropriate for the company she was in..But he didnt even think that..His problem was she went "too far" by including her cup size.That she could have left that part out.Then HE went on to give his height ,weight,chest measurment,and waiste(and a description of being very muscular(no fat)..In order to try and relate to her that women 'notice him' too because of his broad chest ...and even make comments..He was actually trying to sympathise with her as far as her feeling uncomfortable at times that men will "talk to her chest" even though she tries to downplay her breast and dress modestly.

Well I was like hey wait a minute..You admonished her for giving specifics (basic cup size) info to give people an idea why she was thinking of a reduction..then YOU go on to describe in even more detail your manly build and how women lust over you.How is it o.k for you and not for her..
I wasn't there, so i don't have any nonverbals to go off of, but it sounds like he was said the stuff about his own body specifically to show that discussing your body that intimately is inappropriate.

DallasApple

Depends Upon My Mood..
I wasn't there, so i don't have any nonverbals to go off of, but it sounds like he was said the stuff about his own body specifically to show that discussing your body that intimately is inappropriate.

No.I specifically pointed out that he did the same thing she did.And he said NO it wasnt innappropriate for him to give his chest measurments because his chest was not "part of his genitalia" and that hers WAS.And thats when he drew the parrallell that her giving her cup size would be the equivelant of a man talking about how well indowed he was in between his legs.

And by the way there were two ladies on there that flat out told her discussing the issue at ALL in a mixed gender(Christian by the way) arena was completely innappropriate all toghether.And that she was "superficial" for having a concern over her appearence and the lecture about beauty /charm beign fleeting and fades etc..

I was happy though to see several people go to her defense (including myself) that those two ladies were being harsh and judgmental and that her concerns and reaching out for advice was what we were all their for... to help each other.

Her concern was she wanted a reduction but her husband did not want her to have one.She described it as a medical/spritual concern.

Anyway just take my word for it .The man that I tangled with flat out drew a distinction that it was o.k for him but not for her and made the penis/breast comparison .

I also got the feeling and asked and no one answered..That if instead of this woman saying "Im a size 2 dress(very petite) and I have a D cup and want a reduction"..If the people would have had the same reaction if she had said her delima was she was 6 ft tall and was unhappy because she was an "A " cup and felt out of proportion and wanted breast enhancement.

Love

Dallas

Alusky

Dog lover
Boobs are not sex organs but they help to attract males, and is a sing of sexual maturity, so yea people will give them the same status as other sex organs.

uu_sage

I would say that breasts and penis have some overlap. For example, there is mocking of those with smaller wangs, or breasts and praise of those with more endowed wangs or breasts. Both have cases of people wanting their wang enhanced or going through breast augmentation. Those with larger wangs are not wanting to go smaller, and those of smaller wangs don't usually want to remain small. Women with larger breasts in some cases desire small breasts because they are had to manage or they are judged solely on appearances.

However, the breasts are distinguished by a double standard. When men bear their chests they are not censored and free to go topless whenever they want. The standard changes for women when they bear it all because by bearing nude breasts it is somehow "obscene". In America and in the United Kingdom, when breasts of poor, working class or middle class breasts are displayed they are accepted as is. But when Janet Jackson or a prominent woman of status displays their breasts it is not appropriate and they are often veiled.

Skwim

Veteran Member
in my opinion, breasts are just extra fatty tissue that we need as much as we need two heads.
While they may not be needed in the more progressive societies where milk substitutes are available, they are certainly needed to nourish babies in the more primitive ones. Then there's the fact that most males find females with no, or very small, breasts less attractive than those with more normal size breasts.