• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A warm welcome to Mr. Aquino

Tyler Durden

I would like to take a moment to welcome a very special guest to our Setian forum, Michael Aquino. It is an honor to finally have you among us here in the religious forums.

Im hoping you stay and find the rare time to participate on a regular basis. But either way, it is great to have you here. Thank you again for your time and participation. Now let's get down to learning, shall we?

Always, Mr. Durden.

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
I second Durden's motion. Welcome Dr. Aquino, I hope you enjoy your participation here on the RF. Infernal Greetings!

May the Dark Fire of Set burn eternal!

Xeper,
/Adramelek\

blackout

Violet.
Is it so? :cover:

Will the Real Dr. Aquino please Stand Up...
images

Seriously,
to the Real Dr. Michael Aquino,
my Personal Warmest Welcome to the RF Setian Forum.
Having you here is an opportunity of great worth,
that I'm sure will benefit us all.
Well, most of us anyway. :D
I for one, look forward to your posts and participation.

(you other two can go home now) :p

Last edited:

Adramelek

Setian
Premium Member
Dear Dr. Aquino,

I would just like to say that I am a great admirer of your Magical teachings. It was the philosophy of Xeper and the ToS which changed my life for ever and inspired me to Become Setian. For the past 21 years I have been a student and practitioner of Setian Black Magic and have personally experienced Initiation from Setian I* to Adept II* within the ToS. Currently I am on sabbatical, hence, I am not an active Initiate of the ToS at this time, but I do plan to continue my quest in the very near future. To me you are in the same league as other great Black Magi such as LaVey and Crowley, as are James Lewis, Don Webb, and Stephen Flowers. I truly hope you will continue to post here on the RF. :bat:

For ever in the Black Flame! Faithfulness beyond Death!

Xeper,
/Adramelek\
Knight of the Black Order

Last edited:

Daelach

Setian
Aquino won't be posting much here, except for maybe a counterstatement concerning claims about his own person, like the post he made. In terms of "readers per minute spent for posting", it is more economic for him to use TOS internal lists or the Scrolls of Set, plus of course the convenience of having full control of the information flow there.

Daelach

Setian
Mac Kinnon & Tol, we will see whether I am right or not. Were you here, I would have bet a beer (-;

.lava, the user name of Aquino (if it is not a fake, he doen't use his PGP signature here) is "maquino", just take a forum search.

.lava

Veteran Member
Mac Kinnon & Tol, we will see whether I am right or not. Were you here, I would have bet a beer (-;

.lava, the user name of Aquino (if it is not a fake, he doen't use his PGP signature here) is "maquino", just take a forum search.

alright, thank you :)

MacKinnon

The head honcho of The Temple of Set, if I'm not mistaken.

Kinda. The ToS does not have a 'head honcho' in hierarchical sense. Michael Aquino is the one who brought the ToS into being, but it could not be said that he or any other sole person is in charge of it.

Mr. Cage

My opinion of this situation is filled with emotion. Im saddened by the thought of lost opertunity. However if we are so inclined to engage in dialog with Mr. Aquino we can register with the 600 club where he's a very active member. I take comfort in knowing this. But still, the convienance of his is participation here is an attractive thought.

I often wonder when i travel to san fran again if theres a possibility to interview Michael over dinner of his choice. On me of course.

I'll have to ask him formally. I should be in Corinado C.A. by January.

Last edited:

Mr. Cage

Or you could email him.

Yes, or we can email him. Im not ready to initiate this request so soon. January is a few months away. I have time to play.

Mr. Aquino is an amazing inspiration. Whether or not i can say i agree with his philosophy is not important. He deserves much respect from our culture and im going to give it without hesitation.

Just a genuine and sincere thank you and a firm hand shake will do for me. Thank you!

Last edited:

KHPR

Social Meritocratist
I was kind of curious myself about whether or not this really was Dr. Aquino or not, so I picked up the phone and called him and at first he didn't think so, but then when and checked and realized that it was him.

He is not the head honcho of the Temple of Set anymore and hasn't been the High Priest for several years. He most likely won't be frequenting these forums too much so if you send him a PM and he doesn't respond it's probably because he doesn't know about it.

Just thought I'd clear things up a bit.

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams
Host, KHPR: The Voice of Darkness

Kori Houghton

Restricted
Do you mean a PM thru Religious Education Forums? If so, he should be made aware of the message when he gets an email notification. That is how PMs here work for me, even when I haven't logged in for months.

MacKinnon

That also depends on whether or not he has adjusted his personal settings to receive email notifications. I made sure mine were turned off. And then again, he may not have registered with his main email account.

KHPR

Social Meritocratist
Do you mean a PM thru Religious Education Forums? If so, he should be made aware of the message when he gets an email notification. That is how PMs here work for me, even when I haven't logged in for months.

He had told me that he turned off receiving email notifications because, well, he's Michael Aquino and gets a pretty good amount of spam and similar crap.

Xeper,
Magister Robert Adams
Host, KHPR: The Voice of Darkness