• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A tough question

turk179

I smell something....
We have seen some intense debates on this forum. We have seen debates about marriage, homosexuality, and religion. It is now time for the ultimate debate question.

Why is it o.k. for women to use mens razors but it's not o.k. for men to use womens razors? Inquiring minds want to know.

Ardent Listener

turk179 said:
We have seen some intense debates on this forum. We have seen debates about marriage, homosexuality, and religion. It is now time for the ultimate debate question.

Why is it o.k. for women to use mens razors but it's not o.k. for men to use womens razors? Inquiring minds want to know.
Why would you want to shave your legs?:D

turk179

I smell something....
Ardent Listener said:
Why would you want to shave your legs?:D
:biglaugh: I was actually referring to when a woman uses a mans razor to shave the mutant tree stubble on her legs the man can do nothing but complain but if a man were to use a womans razor to shave his face (desperate times....) then their could be serious repercussions involved like a flogging with wet noodle. Granted I have never done this before but I can imagine the cost of the crime.
An a side question, what exactly is the difference between mens and womens razors?

turk179 said:
:biglaugh: I was actually referring to when a woman uses a mans razor to shave the mutant tree stubble on her legs the man can do nothing but complain but if a man were to use a womans razor to shave his face (desperate times....) then their could be serious repercussions involved like a flogging with wet noodle. Granted I have never done this before but I can imagine the cost of the crime.
An a side question, what exactly is the difference between mens and womens razors?
$1.15

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
turk179 said:
Well, mine has this funky inbuilt block of moisturising soap stuff around the head, so you don't have to lather up first, and his is electric. In terms of disposible razors, put a couple of daisies on the thing or a weird shaped handle,give it a wanky name like 'Venus',state on the packaging that it's for women and you've got an instant price hike.
But as a female I'm at a loss as to why anyone would care if their guy wanted to use their razor. Unless his next action was to throw the thing out, and she had legs like a yeti and needed to do something about that.

turk179

I smell something....
Quoth_The _Raven said:
Well, mine has this funky inbuilt block of moisturising soap stuff around the head, so you don't have to lather up first, and his is electric. In terms of disposible razors, put a couple of daisies on the thing or a weird shaped handle,give it a wanky name like 'Venus',state on the packaging that it's for women and you've got an instant price hike.
But as a female I'm at a loss as to why anyone would care if their guy wanted to use their razor. Unless his next action was to throw the thing out, and she had legs like a yeti and needed to do something about that.
Yet as a male I'm at a loss as to why a man would want to use a womans razor but that is what you get when you are in a weird mood and are looking to start an unusual thread:D . "legs like a yeti":biglaugh:

And now the bane of male civilization as we know it -

M

Majikthise

My ex-wife once used my razor to shave her legs and didn't tell me until she saw me with toilet paper pieces on my face. :eek:

Hangin's too good for em'!:149:

dawny0826

Mother Heathen
Joe bag of doughnuts said:
Yup. And I swear...even when we buy the cheapo dollar store razors...HIS are always WAY better than mine. I steal my husband's razors all of the time.

I've stole his battery operated razor thingee for shaving my legs. In fact, I hid it in my makeup purse for months on end. :biglaugh:

I have his eyebrow trimmer in there too. :devil:

He's more than welcome to my razors, if he wants them. So, I don't have a double standard as far as that's concerned. But I wouldn't use a disposable razor after he's used it...just like I get creeped out when anyone uses my tooth brush.

It's kind of odd when you think about it.:eek:

turk179

I smell something....
Majikthise said:
My ex-wife once used my razor to shave her legs and didn't tell me until she saw me with toilet paper pieces on my face. :eek:

All it takes is one swipe of the razor to know where its been. Ouch!

finalfrogo

turk179 said:

LOL.

Oh... I just don't know. I just don't know. I'm utterly lost in this existence! ;)

Bastet

Vile Stove-Toucher
I'd only use someone else's razor (a man or a woman's), if I were absolutely desperate (or we both used the same type and had a stack of spares handy). There's nothing worse than going to shave your [insert body part here], only to find out that someone else has blunted your razor to nothingness in your absence.

Buttercup

Veteran Member
Majikthise said:

Hee, I've done this! Guess I deserve a lynching....:(

My husband now uses an electric razor.....

M

Majikthise

Damn it Turk!!

I just read your sig. and spit soda all over my screen!!!!!!!!:slap:

Took me two minutes to quit laughing and get some paper towels!!!:biglaugh:

Draka

Wonder Woman
turk179 said:

I know this HAS to be in response to the commercial we saw the other day, because I KNOW you aren't referring to me. I don't use yours and you don't use mine. I don't like "women's razors" hence why I've had my Schick Tracer since I was 16. All that extra cost and stuff just to make it pretty and sudsy and stuff...just ridiculous. But if YOU want to use a frilly pretty pink and purple daisy decorated aloe infused sudsy razor to shave your manly face stubble...go for it. :curtsy:

And as for Majikthise's response to your sig line...I just can't bring myself to respond to it...not a wise thing to do;) :biglaugh:

jamaesi

To Save A Lamb
I've nicked my boyfriend's razour. >.>

But I'd lay down a smackdown if he touched mine. I have the Venus Vibrance razour. It's PINK. No further justification is needed (but hooboy could I give you one or two. ;) ).

PureX

Veteran Member
turk179 said:

Oh, you can use their razors if you want to, but once a woman has shaved her legs with a razor, it will rip the skin off your face if you try to shave with it. *smile* 'Might be safer to try shaving with a fork.

jeffrey

†ßig Dog†
My wife sometimes uses mine, then when I use my razor again, I feel closer to home
angry-smiley-040.gif