• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A temple or monastery of mystical and magical practice

Theweirdtophat

Star%20of%20Nine%20Religions.png

I had thought of financing a college that would practice spiritual power and connection with the divine. I had a rough idea of the rooms. Imagine if that Baha'i symbol above is the main room and each corner, there is a place of worship where one from each religion can go and practice. For those who don't use temples, there would be groves where Druids and worship as well as Wiccans and their covens.

Theweirdtophat

I like the basic idea.

Thank you. I had a link below in my signature that develops the idea more. :)

I had thought of adding several areas. Such as groves and woods for pagan practice or anyone who wishes to practice outside. It'd be sort of like a mega church but with a library, spiritual practice and blessings. Despite vast differences, there are similarities with these religions and beliefs and one can learn from another when it comes to practice. There'd be a garden for herbs, sacred trees, statues and symbols and library and classes, too. Just an idea

David T

Premium Member
I am working on a chapel. This is just a 3d rendering right now. What I am having a problem with is placement. I have to find the exact location so my rendering is precisely aligned to the landscape. so there has to be zero disruption between the chapel and the landscape. Tricky actually I have yet to find the perfect alignment location. Once I find d it there ya go it's built. Simple as that. Oops forgot the 3d rendering sorry bout that.
536532_d129990d1bf4ebc6b904f7cdcfd8694d_large.jpg

Last edited:

Theweirdtophat

Would anyone be interested in having a college or temple like this dedicated to practicing and perfecting the mystical and magical? Some will think of Hogwarts when I say this, except this would be real spirituality.