• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A sky-news report

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
c0da said:
And don't tell me you don't even know that Israel pulled out of Lebanon in 2000...

Because Hizbullah forced them to do so :D and keep in mind that they didn't pull out from the entire lands of Lebanon.

c0da

Because Hizbullah forced them to do so :D and keep in mind that they didn't pull out from the entire lands of Lebanon.
You mean the Sheba'a farms? Recognised by the UN as Syrian land...

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
c0da said:
You mean the Sheba'a farms? Recognised by the UN as Syrian land...

Yes, i mean Sheba'a farms and i don't care anymore of what the UN said because any condemning for Israeli act by the UN used to be hijacked by the american veto even if it was 13 or 14 memers against the US alone. SEE !!! so useless and unfair.

TashaN

Veteran Member
Premium Member
kai said:
remember Hezbollah considers all of Israel occupied territory,

Any arabian or muslim see Palestine as occupied territory because Israel came there by force. I recognize all the jews, christians and muslims who were living in that land in peace but i'll never ever recognize the zionests country, Israel. For politician and peace reasons we just have to accept the fact that they are there and make a peace plan but no way. They don't want to give the Palsetinians their own country.