• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A real first date

Riders

I met a guy tonight who wants to date me and I think I want to date him seriously as well. I know everything I said about my addiction and all but I really like this guy.

Anyways, Iw as suppose to go out with a 68-year-old guy who would take me out to a fast food place then make out in the back seat.

He turned out to be a creep. He said he could not come till about 8 oclock I said where are we going out to eat fastfood places are close by then. We will have to go to a restaurant like Dennys. He said he was gonna bring burgers over and we would make out.

I said no feeling way, you're taking me out on a date or we are not gonna do anything. For the first time I spoke out and told off one of these creeps exactly what they needed to hear and I said" Dude are you kidding me? I have younger men then you are Ok CUpids offering to take me out for drinks and to a nice restaurant and your bringing burgers over? No way and I cut him off....... He had promised me he would take me out too.

He's an old 68-year-old not so attractive man, I can not believe the rap some men pull at dating web sights to get in bed or to make out or whatever with the women, even some of the older old dudes like him trying to scam me for sex. He is out of his mind.

Anyways, I was shockingly upset. Another guy who had been talking to me at ok cupid and I had told him I wasn't interested so I struck up a conversation with him again and he was still interested. I told him I was upset and told him what happened with the other guy.

He said oh yea, " ELizabeth would you like to go out on a date right now? I can come to pick you up and take you on a date now." I was so upset that I said yes. It was stupid because kind of against the rules of my 12 Ste program just to jump into a date, and I didn't know much about him. Especially in SAA. Just to make a flip decision like that not cool.
it was a snap decision.
When he came to my door

He introduced himself I shook hands with him, he opened the car door for me and I got in and kissed him on the cheek for the date. He told me had a car and a job and was now living in motel rooms. I alerted him that my sister owned my house and she would not allow him to move in with me unless we were married which would not happen for a long time.

He says he's fine with that, he is looking for a room to rent now. I went to Dennys with him we are out eh sent money on me about 15 bucks after I got the chocolate peanut butter shake for desert and all. So he has money, hes a welder.

We have lots in common including rock music, he loves hard rock, classic rock punk rock from 60s 70s and 80s and likes to go to concerts and to night clubs with rock-n-roll shows! We talked along time.

I really like this guy. I think I'm gonna date him. I know what I said about sex in my journal but I may change my mind ................

Riders

Thanks. He kind of rescued me last night from the other date Iw as upset about it. I don't believe in fairy tales for romance but he did kind of ride up on his white horse last night. He's pretty cool. He spent 15 or 20 bucks on me at Denny's. So he spent money on me. He came into my house but was a perfect gentleman.

Riders

And its a loss. He never got in touch with me yesterday. Hes not interested, Maybe he was looking for a place to stay.

Riders

I have taken a mental note of the fact that I did get taken out by a man who was attractive and spent money on me though in the end he's probably scam like the other guy. Except he is scamming for a place to live.

But I say that because of this. My sisters always tell me to go for the older guy, the ugly unattractive fat slobby old old guy,this last guy was 68, not the one who took me out the one before that who tried to get away with bringing burgers over late at night and have sex with me. It is crazy because my sisters and other people always say if you go for someone who is less attractive, like this guy who was 15 years older then me, he will be a good guy and the one to fall for me.

But it really does not work like that. I talked to another guy not long ago who looked like Robert in some respects, an old long beard and 63 years old obese. He kind of resembled Santas Clause like Robert did. He is the type my sisters tell me to go for and we talked.

He was Polyamorous, I would have let go of that but he told me he was to expect full sexual intercourse from me if we got together and not only that but he was a dominant male into mild bdsm and expected me to be tied up among other things.

He had his fantasy going, I was like thanks but no thanks, not interested in being a member of your sex slave harem. BTW good luck with that! It is just a fantasy-like Robert had his harem fantasy. But a lot of these so-called old unattractive guys my sisters think i should go for are worse jerks then younger guys.

I mean I told that guy off too, Mike was his name, I said Mike, I have men a lot younger than you who have offered to take me out for drinks and dinner. For crying out oud what on God's green earth made him think I'd be interested in having sex with him? That is crazy!!!!!!!!!!