• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A real exorcism

Boltwave

This is a recorded tape of a real exorcism that took place in Russia a year ago.

http://paranormal.about.com/library/bl_exorcism_recording.htm

This tape should prove otherwise of the existence of demonic apparations, as you'll notice that the multiple sounds in the background make it seem as if the person is in different areas of the room at the same time during the exorcism.

Those that are easily frightened please do not post in this thread.

Thanks.

mr.guy

crapsack
In all science, if that's your perogative, exorsism is a myth, a falacy, make-believe, delusion...

I must ask boltwave, why do you need scientific proof? You obviously are determined to believe it anyway, and your research and "proof" bears no reek of effort on your part or even on those fabricating said evidence. I can't help but wonder why you keep posting new evidence and then asking any skeptics to prove your point for you.

Boltwave

mr.guy said:
In all science, if that's your perogative, exorsism is a myth, a falacy, make-believe, delusion...

I must ask boltwave, why do you need scientific proof? You obviously are determined to believe it anyway, and your research and "proof" bears no reek of effort on your part or even on those fabricating said evidence. I can't help but wonder why you keep posting new evidence and then asking any skeptics to prove your point for you.

First of all, I happen to be concerned at the moment for someone that was recognized to have demonic opression, I need as much advice from medical doctors who know science but also have faith, if they can determine whether or not this is demonic, they should provide most of my answers.

mr.guy

crapsack
How's the search been going? Have any of the doctors you've found so far sold you any magic beans?

Boltwave

mr.guy said:
How's the search been going? Have any of the doctors you've found so far sold you any magic beans?

Oooh, you have drawn the line, I'm not talking to you anymore that's for sure, if you think this is a joke, then don't post here, go somewhere else jeeze.

I will however say touchee, touchee. :clap

mr.guy

crapsack
I'm not trying to tease (very much). I wonder why you start out trying to prove exocism exists, then backpedel on the effort and start talking about a doctor. My point is, unless you live in the deep southern states, good luck finding one who'll help perform or sanction this ceromony with complete impunity for his liscence.

http://answers.google.com/answers/threadview?id=561573

I assume you've read this link already?

Boltwave

Oh, I see, no matter, I don't have to listen to your words because they mean nothing to me, you don't believe what you can't see, it's the same thing with the wind: it's right there in your face. :bounce

But no matter, I will find help one way or another without you're regards or your opinion.

Okay, there are possiblites this tape could be fake but I highly doubt it, you know, they thought Jesus was crazy too, and yet he rose from the dead.

May your words mean nothing and I continue to ignore you. :p

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Mr Spinkles said:
Boltwave--

The recorded tape shows only that someone in Russia produced a tape with some strange sounds on it.
Exactly what I was thinking.
Boltwave, it's quite obvious that this is something you believe in, but a recording proves nothing other than that someone recorded something. I saw a show about exorcism last week...there's a 'gentleman' who performs them on a regular basis in a group setting, and he's quite happy to have it recorded on film. One woman has has 50 of the things. You tell me, if it was legitimate, would you be needing 50 of them?
I saw nothing on the films that suggested anything other than that people are suggestible creatures who will perform as expected...in all honesty, you're not going to get yourself exorcised unless you need it, and you wont think you need it unless you think you're possessed. If you think you're possessed then you'll expect to speak in strange voices and carry on like a pork chop if someone clouts you in the head with a 10lb bible and says,'Demon be gone.'
I can honestly say I don't think I'm possessed, and if you hit me in the head with a bible that size it would take 4 people to hold me back from giving you a backhander, and there'd be quite a bit of strange language to go along with it.
If video footage can't be considered definitive proof, what makes you think a tape of weird noises from an unknown and unverifiable source is?

mr.guy

crapsack
boltwave said:
May your words mean nothing and I continue to ignore you.
yet you continue to respond. I question your motives for this repeatetive thread. Do you intend to perform an exocism against someone's will? Are you here to bear critisism to see if it stands firm against your superstitions? If you wanted to find a doctor (and therapist, as comes recommended as a precursor) you could have tried a dedicated site and/or forum. I worry you may do something harmful to someone or yourself.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Me and my friends filmed the school announcements one day with a special camera effect that made us look like ghost. Not only could you see the wall behind us, you could also see the people behind us. We slamed a few doors and had people act like there was something. That segment proved nothing more than we had too much time on our hands.
If I get with my friends, we can film a 5 minute long video, and in a few days turn it into something that would be very convincing that it was a real exorcism, and the demons were real. All thanks to the Adobe video editing software. Premier I think its called.

Boltwave

Luke Wolf said:
Me and my friends filmed the school announcements one day with a special camera effect that made us look like ghost. Not only could you see the wall behind us, you could also see the people behind us. We slamed a few doors and had people act like there was something. That segment proved nothing more than we had too much time on our hands.
If I get with my friends, we can film a 5 minute long video, and in a few days turn it into something that would be very convincing that it was a real exorcism, and the demons were real. All thanks to the Adobe video editing software. Premier I think its called.

I have no doubt that you can create those illusions out of stage and screen, but that's beside the point, it's not what you can see, it's what you know is there.

Sure, paranoia can grab a hold of fear but don't you believe that the devil would be playing a trick on us? This is the greatest quote from H.G. Wells that I know of:

"The greatest lie the devil ever played on the world was that he didn't exist, or that he existed too much."

Quoth The Raven

Half Arsed Muse
Boltwave said:
I have no doubt that you can create those illusions out of stage and screen, but that's beside the point, it's not what you can see, it's what you know is there.
And declaring something tenuous to be absolute proof of a thing you believe in just because you want it to be means you don't need the deceptions of the devil...you're doing his work for him.

Neo-Logic

Reality Checker
Nothing like this happens around where I live - Bay area, California.

This proves that demons are racists who are afraid of diversity.

Neo-Logic

Reality Checker
P.S- What makes that one tape from the website you provided any more believable than the rest of the junk floating out there on the internet?