• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A rare occurence from God

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
All who leave have apostocised.
Those 3 men use reasoning from the scriptures in a loving way.
This is amazing that you can actually say that. Are you for real? You do not know that every time there is a session of three against one it is in a loving way. It is as though you are calling all Jehovah's Witnesse perfect already. Are you saying that?

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
When all is said and done. The teachings of Jesus back the JW teachers.
No they don't as has been repeatedly shown here, especially since they tell you it's OK to judge others, plus the lies they have told to try and cover up their false predictions.

Yes, believe in the REAL Jesus-- and not all of them will be saved-Matt 7:21-23---So why wont all who believe be saved since your scripture states they will?
There is only one Jesus of Nazareth that Christians throughout the world worship, so the Watchtower Society has repeatedly lied to you when they tell you these other denominations don't worship that same Jesus.

So, why would you stay with an organization that lies so much and won't even allow you to seek and find out for yourself what goes on in other churches. I'll tell you why they won't-- they don't want you to know because, if you did and found out that they have been lying to you, you'd probably leave and find a church that doesn't lie and restrict its members in order to keep them from knowing the truth.

After all, what they're doing is what many cults do-- keep one from experiencing things for themselves by laying a guilt-trip in them if they were to defy their leaders.

kjw47

You do not need to quote scripture. It cloggs your points.

The trinity is the relationship between father, son/human, and holy spirit/son spirit. Its a union and unity of divinity.

What christ do you worship if he is human just like you who sins and needs salvation from sin as a human?

Jesus= The one sent forth by God-The Messiah, Gods appointed king.
God is king of eternity--Why do you think Jesus had to be appointed king for 1000 years--then he has to hand it back to his God and Father and subject himself( 1Cor 15:24-28)----- forever.
Jesus does not get worship--he gets obeisance--Catholicism translated the greek word-Proskenaue as worship to Jesus--even while he was a mortal--proving their error 100%

djhwoodwerks

Truth is always good to know-John 4:22-24

Don't you mean, 'truth, as of today, is always good to know'? With your "real teachers" your "truth" can be changed tomorrow and what you believe as "truth" today, will not be "truth" tomorrow. In your religion, you never know when your god will will new truth to be known that will change old truth.

Jesus would roll on the ground laughing if a follower told him they believe in a trinity. Jesus would say--You should have believed me--John 20:17, Rev 3:12. My Father spoke from heaven and told( commanded) you to listen to Jesus.

Yes, just like He will ROTFL when a witness tells Him, 'you appointed a faithful and discrete slave that I was told consisted of 12, 8 and 7 men that CLAIM they were appointed by You and God, even tho You said, Matthew 24:23-24 (ESV Strong's) 3 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect., and the slave you appointed told me You came back in 1918 or 1919 and are HERE invisibly. I still believe these men because they told me they were the slave'!!!

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
Jesus= The one sent forth by God-The Messiah, Gods appointed king.
God is king of eternity--Why do you think Jesus had to be appointed king for 1000 years--then he has to hand it back to his God and Father and subject himself( 1Cor 15:24-28)----- forever.
Jesus does not get worship--he gets obeisance--Catholicism translated the greek word-Proskenaue as worship to Jesus--even while he was a mortal--proving their error 100%

What christ do you worship if he is human just like you who sins and needs salvation from sin as a human?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Don't you mean, 'truth, as of today, is always good to know'? With your "real teachers" your "truth" can be changed tomorrow and what you believe as "truth" today, will not be "truth" tomorrow. In your religion, you never know when your god will will new truth to be known that will change old truth.

Yes, just like He will ROTFL when a witness tells Him, 'you appointed a faithful and discrete slave that I was told consisted of 12, 8 and 7 men that CLAIM they were appointed by You and God, even tho You said, Matthew 24:23-24 (ESV Strong's) 3 Then if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or ‘There he is!’ do not believe it. 24 For false Christs and false prophets will arise and perform great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect., and the slave you appointed told me You came back in 1918 or 1919 and are HERE invisibly. I still believe these men because they told me they were the slave'!!!
No, Jesus will not laugh. They are using God's own words against Jehovah, Jesus, and all the holy ones. If anything, I think they are making them sad. Very, very sad. Look at the people of Earth! There are fewer and fewer blessings coming from The Father. And why? Because we are not altogether at peace with the Prince of Peace.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I want you @kjw47 to please answer my question. Did I apostatize from Jehovah when I left your group? I realize that many do leave Jesus when they leave the organization of JWs. Do you believe all of us do?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
They do not worship. You might change that word. They recognize Jesus Christ as the son of God. They believe Jehovah planted the seed in Mary, a virgin and that the Holy Spirit nurtured him in her so that although he was born a human man he was perfect. Sin was never his master.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
They do not worship. You might change that word. They recognize Jesus Christ as the son of God. They believe Jehovah planted the seed in Mary, a virgin and that the Holy Spirit nurtured him in her so that although he was born a human man he was perfect. Sin was never his master.

So, a human can obstrain from temptation but still be like other humans who cant and follow lies? Is perfection the only thing that seperates christ from humans?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So, a human can obstrain from temptation but still be like other humans who cant and follow lies? Is perfection the only thing that seperates christ from humans?
I don't know! I think that the people of Earth can bring the Earth only one way. The difference between Christ and everyone else is that Christ leads the way. The rest are supposed to follow. In my opinion.

Also, I was describing what they seem to me to teach. I do not believe them. I am without any doubt that those men who the JWs obey are not with Jesus Christ. I believe that they are enemies of peace.

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I don't know! I think that the people of Earth can bring the Earth only one way. The difference between Christ and everyone else is that Christ leads the way. The rest are supposed to follow. In my opinion.

Also, I was describing what they seem to me to teach. I do not believe them. I am without any doubt that those men who the JWs obey are not with Jesus Christ. I believe that they are enemies of peace.

I never had any bad interactions with JW really. All those I speak with in person, we had our disagreements over Catholicism and Buddhism but nonesofar to throw scripture around to convert me to their point of view. I just told them plain out if I were christian, Id definitely be forever catholic. They didnt like that but as friends we kept the convo going.

But its very fustrating to repeat simple questions for simple answers. Maybe its the online nature but I only been two the Hall a couple of times so...

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I never had any bad interactions with JW really. All those I speak with in person, we had our disagreements over Catholicism and Buddhism but nonesofar to throw scripture around to convert me to their point of view. I just told them plain out if I were christian, Id definitely be forever catholic. They didnt like that but as friends we kept the convo going.

But its very fustrating to repeat simple questions for simple answers. Maybe its the online nature but I only been two the Hall a couple of times so...
Some questions they can't answer because the governing body has not given them the answer yet.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Please, let me be clear. Individual Jehovah's Witnesses can be for peace, but never for World peace. It is the Jehovah's Witness religion that isn't for peace. They anticipate God's war every day for over a hundred years! War is not peace, just so you know.

kjw47

Facts OT the true God worship history-Ot and the teachings of Jesus prove they are correct. You refuse to believe Jesus-Why?

Matthew 6:33--Therefore, keep on seeking- FIRST- the kingdom and his ( YHWH(Jehovah) righteousness and all other things will be added.(sustenance, covering, spirituality-Matt 6)
Then one learns to accomplish this John 4:22-24-- They believe the bible that says--one must go through Jesus to get to the Father. Most stop at Jesus failing to realize that it was the Father who received all credit for making the name Jesus above other names. Because the Father is greater than Jesus. But one has to believe Jesus.

kjw47

I don't worship any but (YHWH)Jehovah
Jesus did not sin. He paid in full the wages of sin = death, he did not owe--this is the ransom sacrifice( justice applied to the situation)Deut 32:4)-- The being who came to earth( spirit being) and was named Jesus as a mortal speaks at proverbs 8-- The one whom God created all other things through( Jesus) is Gods master worker--It is not God speaking at Prov 8--Who then? All evidence points to Michael( Daniel 12:1- 1 Thess 4:16-- Rev 6)

kjw47

I want you @kjw47 to please answer my question. Did I apostatize from Jehovah when I left your group? I realize that many do leave Jesus when they leave the organization of JWs. Do you believe all of us do?

I know exactly what you mean. Yes some think they are doing Gods will by rejecting his teachers and followers. I think In Gods view those who reject those things are standing in opposition. Do you go to the memorial? Jesus asked for this specifically.
Its all Gods view on matters in the end.( Matt 7:21) Most will not like it.
People seem to think God is strict. He must be in a satan ruled system. They complain about disfellowshipping of others. But in The OT certain sins a family member would be stoned to death. They should really be grateful God has changed that. Which would one choose for their family member? In one case in the OT God told the Israelites no spoils of war on that trip--a man took some silver and hid it under his tent, his wife knew. They were called before the leaders and exposed by God--Death for both--The man for standing in opposition to Gods will and the woman for not turning him in to the elders. God isn't playing around. How many could turn a family member in?

Last edited:

Unveiled Artist

Veteran Member
I don't worship any but (YHWH)Jehovah
Jesus did not sin. He paid in full the wages of sin = death, he did not owe--this is the ransom sacrifice( justice applied to the situation)Deut 32:4)-- The being who came to earth( spirit being) and was named Jesus as a mortal speaks at proverbs 8-- The one whom God created all other things through( Jesus) is Gods master worker--It is not God speaking at Prov 8--Who then? All evidence points to Michael( Daniel 12:1- 1 Thess 4:16-- Rev 6)

Who is jesus to You?

kjw47

Who is jesus to You?

I told you--The one God sent forth-The Messiah, Gods son, My king.
A true follower learns and apply' every utterance from God as Jesus taught we must do. His teachers make sure that is accomplished. My teachers do that. It takes years and one still learns new points.