• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A question to a situation that happen yesterday.

DNB

Christian
The witness only words was.
WHAT THE HELL HAPPEN.? HOW DID YOU DO THAT????

my reply, I have no idea.
Ok, ...again, the only supernatural force in the universe is God, and God does not act frivolously. When God intervenes there is also wisdom behind it, then circumstance teaches the lesson. A knock across the street does not teach anything - there is no correlation between a malevolent thought and being transported a extremely short distance - what's the lesson: if you do it again, you'll be displaced from your previous whereabouts?

Spirit of Light

Be who ever you want
Ok, ...again, the only supernatural force in the universe is God, and God does not act frivolously. When God intervenes there is also wisdom behind it, then circumstance teaches the lesson. A knock across the street does not teach anything - there is no correlation between a malevolent thought and being transported a extremely short distance - what's the lesson: if you do it again, you'll be displaced from your previous whereabouts?
I learned EVERYTHING in that moment, it was a personal experience.

Let it go, I have, so can you ;)