• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A prayer to help deal with demons

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
In the name of Jesus Christ, the son of God: BEGONE! Amen.

I've been using this prayer for a number of days now, and it has succeeded in quieting down the demonic entity that haunts me. This prayer has certainly improved my quality of life. All you need to do is say it out loud a few times :D

Mindmaster

Premium Member
In the name of Jesus Christ, the son of God: BEGONE! Amen.

I've been using this prayer for a number of days now, and it has succeeded in quieting down the demonic entity that haunts me. This prayer has certainly improved my quality of life. All you need to do is say it out loud a few times :D

They're your demons, tell them to leave, lol. Asking God is deferring the responsibility, and failing to admit you have the power.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
They're your demons, tell them to leave, lol. Asking God is deferring the responsibility, and failing to admit you have the power.
I'm not asking God to do it for me

I'm asserting my God-given authority to drive out demons by myself, from myself

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
I'm not asking God to do it for me

I'm asserting my God-given authority to drive out demons by myself, from myself
When you're ready...

The next step is to apply skepticism :

Instead of using God-given authority, use your own brain power, critical thinking skills to banish the belief in the demon.

Sincerely,
dybmh

Disclaimer: This advice is only for you, Eddi. I'm giving it to you because in previous threads you mentioned that your belief in being possessed was interfering with your life goals in many negative ways. If you had not said that, then, I would not be giving this advice. For some people, believe it or not, being possessed by a Demon is a legit religious practice. It's not my practice... but, it is a religion none-the-less and should be respected the same as all the others.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
For some people, believe it or not, being possessed by a Demon is a legit religious practice. It's not my practice
If anyone reading this wants to be possessed by a demon then they can have mine: Free to a good home!

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
If anyone reading this wants to be possessed by a demon then they can have mine: Free to a good home!
Perfect segue,

Guess what, my family and I are getting a Dog. We have allergies so we had to be on a loooooooooog waitlist for something non-allergenic. But this Friday, Eddi, I think we are going to meet our new puppy for the first time.

I
am
so
very
psyched.

eta: I'll be creating a thread on this Dog thing soon... so we don't need to chat about it here.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
Perfect segue,

Guess what, my family and I are getting a Dog. We have allergies so we had to be on a loooooooooog waitlist for something non-allergenic. But this Friday, Eddi, I think we are going to meet our new puppy for the first time.

I
am
so
very
psyched.

eta: I'll be creating a thread on this Dog thing soon... so we don't need to chat about it here.
That's great news!

I hope you will upload pics

Boy or girl? How old? What breed?

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Eddi, give us a prayer for Corona virus rather than demons or prayer for demons. Virus is the current problem, not demons.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I will take your demon.
Be very careful

Once you open certain doors things can easily come in...

I'm sure you don't really want my demon

And I have no idea how it could be transferred, I suppose it would depend on what the demon wants, or maybe even its boss...

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Be very careful
Careful is just a word.

Once you open certain doors things can easily come in...
Too late.
I'm sure you don't really want my demon
How can you be so sure? From my perspective it is merely a mote, not a plank at all. I wouldn't even call it a Demon. I would call it "heart-burn" and the remedy for that is Pepto-bismol.
And I have no idea how it could be transferred,
Good.

But I do.
suppose it would depend on what the demon wants, or maybe even its boss...
Nope. that's not how it works. I already took your demon. see post #9.

I have the eye now.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
I'm sure you don't really want my demon. And I have no idea how it could be transferred, I suppose it would depend on what the demon wants, or maybe even its boss...
If you did not have the power to send your demon to people, then why did you make such an offer in the first place? Let me see, what kind of demon is it. 'Atharva Veda' has anti-dote for all kinds of demons and many more things. I have not checked but I am sure, there is one for Covid also. You will need to pronounce the Mantra in Sanskrit.

VoidoftheSun

Necessary Heretical, Fundamentally Orthodox
"I must not fear.​
Fear is the mind-killer.​
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.​
I will face my fear.​
I will permit it to pass over me and through me.​
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.​
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain."​

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
That is good, but don't you have Jinns and black magic? Qur'an testifies them.

Last edited:

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Let me see, what kind of demon is it.
At this point, I doesn't matter which demon it was. We don't even need to know it's name. :innocent:

I took his demon.see post#9. It's an old Jewish technique. I fooled the demon into jumping into me where it will be warm and cozy and very very far from my cognitive and executive functions. :smilingimp:

You see Aup, in my opinion, it isn't problem having inner demons, a person like me can have a whole host of inner demons. As long as they are kept warm and cozy in the very deepest places of the human psyche. In this form they are merely archetypes, not demons at all. This is how I rend them inert.

Lucky for Eddi, I happen to be very skilled at managing inner demons. That's why I jumped at the chance to take his when he offered to give it away. I've built a cell block so to speak, in the inner-inner deepest-deepest chambers of my Self. And then I minimize my Self >>>>> to self. Bippity-Boppity-Boo, no more naughty Demon running rampant raging and razing and acting like a fool.

That's what I did for Eddi. Neat trick, right?

There shouldn't be any problems for Eddi anymore relating to this specific demon.

I'm quite sure. Anything else that remains to be a problem is only Eddi. No-thing Else. ;)

Last edited:

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
Yeah, my demons also do not bother me, because I am not bothered about them. They strike only if you fear them.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
That is good, but don't you have Jinns and black magic? Qur'an testifies them.
Who says we don't?

Even if they do exist. My G-d nullifies all of those into vanity and nothingness even at the deepest core of reality.

ETA: I don't follow the Qu'ran, nor do i think it is Holy. But it is a good book for those who need it.

dybmh

דניאל יוסף בן מאיר הירש
Yeah, my demons also do not bother me, because I am not bothered about them. They strike only if you fear them.
This technique ^^ , I am familiar with it, it's different than what I'm doing.

Eddi is free, he doesn't need to change a thing about himself. I am taking his burden of this demon on myself. Lower case: self.

Eddi's demon is in a cage of my own making. Hopefully he, Eddi, won't stumble and bumble his way into any other demons, but if he does...

@Eddi, I'll take those too. I'll keep them warm and cozy in the very deepest places in my own self.

Aupmanyav

Be your own guru
As you know, there are no demons or Satan in Hinduism. It is only our ignorance which makes us engage in bad deeds. The Hindu five demons are Kama, Krodha, Mada, Lobha and Moha (Lust, Anger, Pride, Greed and Attachment). Study of scriptures, worship of deities and association with good people is the cure.

Last edited: