• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A new religion

Jordan Porter

Hey, I have created a new religion, by created I mean I put together beliefs that I have aquired throughout my life, ranging from norse reconstructionism to sikhism and buddhism.

**mod edit**I want to have a collection of poems as the main book of the religion, incorporating the 5 statholiends beleifs and tenets (as long as everyone approves)

Some basic information of the religion:

•monothestic religion, formless genderless god like sikhism
•reincarnation until one is kind and selfless no matter their religion
•Important Tenets- Vegetarianism, Pacifism and Sanctity Of Nature

This will obviously expand further throughout time.

Here is the poems of theoden (the first book in the seydiet):

The one golden speaker,
The token woken preacher,
Every creature beholden to him,
For he created every feature.

The one benevolent Caesar,
The prevalent constant weaver,
Every believer’s trial pardoned,
For they blossomed out of cycle.

The one omnipotent teacher,
The disciplined participant receiver,
Every vigilant reader eager,
For the final metre.

The one omniscience senior,
The innocent, diligent keeper,
Every incident seeker restless,
For when they come out breathless.

The once omnipresence repeater,
The constant essence of the cleaner,
Every lemur and beaver prays,
Agaisnt the fever that ended days.

Last edited by a moderator:

danieldemol

Premium Member
Hey, I have created a new religion, by created I mean I put together beliefs that I have aquired throughout my life, ranging from norse reconstructionism to sikhism and buddhism.

**mod edit**I want to have a collection of poems as the main book of the religion, incorporating the 5 statholiends beleifs and tenets (as long as everyone approves)

Some basic information of the religion:

•monothestic religion, formless genderless god like sikhism
•reincarnation until one is kind and selfless no matter their religion
•Important Tenets- Vegetarianism, Pacifism and Sanctity Of Nature

This will obviously expand further throughout time.

Here is the poems of theoden (the first book in the seydiet):

The one golden speaker,
The token woken preacher,
Every creature beholden to him,
For he created every feature.

The one benevolent Caesar,
The prevalent constant weaver,
Every believer’s trial pardoned,
For they blossomed out of cycle.

The one omnipotent teacher,
The disciplined participant receiver,
Every vigilant reader eager,
For the final metre.

The one omniscience senior,
The innocent, diligent keeper,
Every incident seeker restless,
For when they come out breathless.

The once omnipresence repeater,
The constant essence of the cleaner,
Every lemur and beaver prays,
Agaisnt the fever that ended days.
So apart from having your own poems what is the actual difference between your new religion and the Sikh religion?

Last edited by a moderator:

Jordan Porter

So apart from having your own poems what is the actual difference between your new religion and the Sikh religion?
Sikhism states that the universe has always existed, sikhism also rejects the idea of fasting and rituals, in sikhism you are a creation of God and can not cut your heard (5k), the most important difference is that in sikhism the goal is to reconnect with God whereas my religion says that people will either be reincarnated or go to a place without being (consciousness) and just like mahayana buddhism people can refuse to go and instead by reincarnated.

As well as this, my religion encompasses gemstones, specific praised scents, fasts and rituals as well as shrines for idols and of course pacifism.

Finally, unlike sikhism my religion says that to go to the place without being you will have to be grounded on earth have connection with people, and idolise yourself. They are just some of the differences between them hope this helps you understand

stvdv

Veteran Member: I Share (not Debate) my POV
Hello Jordan,

Welcome to RF

Nice and creative, that you created your own religion. When I was age 13, I was not even aware of other Religions (no internet back then). Though I knew that Christianity can't be the only true religion for everyone.

Wish you the best with your new religion. I also have my own Religion (no other members)

GURSIKH

chardi kla
the most important difference is that in sikhism the goal is to reconnect with God whereas my religion says that people will either be reincarnated or go to a place without being (consciousness) and just like mahayana buddhism people can refuse to go and instead by reincarnated.

As well as this, my religion encompasses gemstones, specific praised scents, fasts and rituals as well as shrines for idols and of course pacifism.

Finally, unlike sikhism my religion says that to go to the place without being you will have to be grounded on earth have connection with people, and idolise yourself. They are just some of the differences between them hope this helps you understand
That's big difference, in Sikhism either you will be reincarnated(Separated) or One with God. 2) Why do you prefer pacifism, what the followers of your religion do in situations like someone raping in front of them. ?

Last edited:

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
A new religion

Nevertheless, it will be a man-made religion, it seems. Right?
The truthful Religion is never man-made, it starts with a direct Converse from G-d with a Messenger/Prophet for the guidance of the humanity, I understand. Right?

Regards

GURSIKH

chardi kla
A new religion

The truthful Religion is never man-made, it starts with a direct Converse from G-d with a Messenger/Prophet for the guidance of the humanity, I understand. Right?

Regards

how do you Judge if a religion is man-made or God-made ?

SalixIncendium

अहं ब्रह्मास्मि
Staff member
Premium Member
A new religion

Regards

All religions are man-made.