• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Mullah's speech (to other Mullahs) about the Baha'i Faith

BruceDLimber

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oB0hBKEHouI

This is a recording of a top mullah talking to a group of mullahs in a mosque.

Open your eyes.

The Baha’is are causing a stir.
Can you see what they have done?
Do you know this??

Can you see how their actions coincide with their teachings, and this is their BEST way of teaching their faith!

Are you aware of this? Are you?

A Baha’i girl, in a school of 800 girls, has studied to such a degree and carries herself in such a way that everyone is amazed.
Are you aware of this?!

She is so dignified that anyone who doesn’t know her, thinks that she is probably the daughter of an Ayatollah… but she’s a Baha’i!

Look at how a Baha’i girl walks, and look at how a Shia Muslim girl walks!
Oh, oh, oh! If I go on and on, you guys will lose hope! I should just say, “Hey guys, I will see you in hell tomorrow.” Honestly.

Look at what they’re doing. I don’t want to make you guys unhopeful --- I want to wake you up!

Either you (Mullahs) know how to do something or not. If not, then get lost and let other [Muslims] do their job.
As soon as one of the Mullahs finally manage to do something positive, another one of you do something again.

I will say this and if anyone doesn’t like what I’m saying, they don’t have to come here tomorrow evening

The Baha’is faith is like a wolf to us and our efforts.
I will give a prize to the first person who shows me a Baha’i or Jew who is a drug addict.

You don’t see a single Baha’i who is a drug addict.
You don’t see a single Baha’i whose behaviour is bad, who grabs someone by the collar to swear at them.

When tested on the Quran at school, a Baha’i would receive 20/20 and a Shiah Muslim would get 2/20.

(Mind you, we only gave them a score of 2 because we know the student’s dad). I mean, the dad wouldn’t be satisfied otherwise and would get angry.

I myself had a Baha’i student, a Jewish student, and a Christian student.
I swear to ((the Mullah mentions a few holy places)) that I would give 20/20 to a Baha’i for their personality and behaviour ...because I can’t give them 30!

In class, a Baha’i student wouldn’t have any quarrels with anyone, would never swear at anyone; never did he ever stir up the class, (shouts) - VERY TIDY APPEARANCE! …. But what about a Shiah?! Nothing. Search the school.

(Baha’i youth & kids in Iran are not allowed any form of higher education whatsoever)!
This is against Human Rights.

Popeyesays

I've gotten four different reports on the proposed translation of that audio passage. It seems to be spot-on both in language and 'tone'.

Interesting. . . . . brings whole new meaning to the term "damned with faint praise."

Regards,
Scott