• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Good Thread

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
The-History-of-Goody-Two-Shoes-Otherwise-Called-Mrs-Margery-Two-Shoes-9781170056738_23d19468-f4a6-457d-affa-8c376e1cd605_1.90133bb60f42b4c74eebd6966c18cd30.jpeg

164843-icepharma-goodgood-blackcurrant-jam-packshot-dummy-copy.jpg

Good%2BAfternoon%2BImages%2BFor%2BWhatsapp%2B%252817%2529.jpg

Last edited:

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
It's 18:30 on new year's day, the children are all out partying and not expected home until at least 22:00. Sprawled out on the settee with Paul. Listening to Life by Misadventure by Rag'n'Bone Man. One of us will have to get up soon to change the CD and add a couple of logs to the fire.
All is good.
Enjoy your lovely evening. :)

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
I just got back in from the dogs' late night pooh walk

They both did a wee wee and a pooh pooh so it was a great success

It was raining very heavily so when we got back in we were drenched

I think this thread should be about taking dogs out so they can pee and pooh

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
It's about Marvin's last words after reading God's Final Message to His Creation. What is God's final message that caused Marvin to say "I think... I feel good about it" before he dies for the very last time?

"We apologise for the inconvenience."

JustGeorge

Not As Much Fun As I Look
Staff member
Premium Member
I just let my dogs out, and they poo and pee in the yard.

Its split into 'dog side' and 'people side' so people don't step in dog poop. They also tear up the grass, and I got tired of having an entire yard full of mud. We put mulch on their side to help with the mud, and to break down the dog poop.

Sometime I dig a hole and rake any large piles of poop into it, and bury it again.

Dan From Smithville

What we've got here is failure to communicate.
Staff member
Premium Member
I just let my dogs out, and they poo and pee in the yard.

Its split into 'dog side' and 'people side' so people don't step in dog poop. They also tear up the grass, and I got tired of having an entire yard full of mud. We put mulch on their side to help with the mud, and to break down the dog poop.

Sometime I dig a hole and rake any large piles of poop into it, and bury it again.
Who let the dogs out?

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I've been in a jam, or two. But it wasn't delicious blackcurrant jam. That's one of the best jams to be in. Of course, if you want your cake and to eat it too, you have to go with lemon curd. It's not a jam. It can be eaten indictment-free.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
But what's the advantage of being stuck outside because its my son at the door, or being hungry all night because my husband's the one that put the food in front of her?

It doesn't seem beneficial.
That's why we don't let dogs do biology. They have trouble with basic concepts and they can only say Ruth, Roof and Rough to every question.