• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A Curious Question

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Do you think I have trampled or attacked others or their beliefs more than many have scorned the beliefs of Christians on this forum?
Your responses to me in this thread certainly had the potential. You came right out and said in the other two posts that I replied to that the beliefs of others are "counterfeit,""mythological," and "nonsensical" and creations of Satan.

joelr

I received this text from my ex a short time ago. For context, she is the mother of my child, identifies as Christian, but tends to be open minded and curious, especially when it comes to my religious views.

View attachment 90029

However, the question intrigues me. Are those of you in the Abrahamic paradigm aware of any such claims from any other prophet or messenger?
These are bad apologetics that Christians use. As if a story where a demigod claims to be the son of a God means it's true? It's also very common in Greek and Roman religions.
Richard Carrier | Mystery Cults & Christianity

18:30 All Mystery religions have personal savior deities

- All saviors

- all son/daughter, never the supreme God (including Mithriasm)

- all undergo a passion (struggle) patheon

- all obtain victory over death which they share with followers

- all have stories set on earth

- none actually existed

- Is Jesus the exception and based on a real Jewish teacher or is it all made up?

37:05 Eucharist in Mystery religions

- become one with savior

- to be united in brotherhood

- saved in afterlife

- Lords Supper

- Rememberence, flesh/blood/death, 1 Cor 11:24-26

42:52

Christianity is a Jewish Mystery religion, syncretic, henotheistic, individualist, universal brotherhood, savior son of God with passion and myth, baptism, Lords supper as communion for salvation, mysteries reserved for initiated.