• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

A bunch of dead bodies

james2ko

You would. It isn't nice. I on the other hand would not even wish to shut off the crowd of bullies. How else can I learn to run faster?

You started the thread with a rant. Just having some fun with it. We're merely accommodating your request of the lack of "a happy face laughing it's head off" in these forums.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You started the thread with a rant. Just having some fun with it. We're merely accommodating your request of the lack of "a happy face laughing it's head off" in these forums.

One man's trash.... A rant huh? I thought I was philosophizing. Oh well.

So....what do you think of the idea that the flood described by 'Jesus' has happened already? No dead bodies though and for that I am thankful. How thankful are you?

james2ko

One man's trash.... A rant huh? I thought I was philosophizing. Oh well.

So....what do you think of the idea that the flood described by 'Jesus' has happened already? No dead bodies though and for that I am thankful. How thankful are you?

If you are using the term "flood" as a metaphor for the future end-time events preceding Christ's return, then no-- it hasn't happened yet.

edit: I think you are reading too much into Christ's statement. He was speaking of the masses not believing and/or expecting His return.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Faith without works is dead is all around. I think the flood means faith without works. Everyone going away from Christ after their own desire.

It does not have to be sinful to be one's own desire. < Is there anyone agreeing with me about this?

james2ko

Faith without works is dead is all around. I think the flood means faith without works. Everyone going away from Christ after their own desire.

It does not have to be sinful to be one's own desire. < Is there anyone agreeing with me about this?

I think you are reading too much into Christ's statement. But hey, to each his own.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You see? A soul that cannot see that going after one's own desire, even if the desire is lined up perfectly with the perfect model but it is not according to God's will for the time and place, is sin, can not be ready to enter the Kingdom of God. Am I off the rack?