• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

"60 percent of heterosexual women are attracted to other women"

Demonslayer

No, I don't look at other women. The thought makes me sick.

Sorry.

You're just one person though. How does your personal orientation relate to the statistic? I'd say 60% is low if anything. Almost every girl I've dated either had an experience with a girl or thought about it, including my wife.

RRex

Premium Member
You're just one person though. How does your personal orientation relate to the statistic? I'd say 60% is low if anything. Almost every girl I've dated either had an experience with a girl or thought about it, including my wife.

The thought of such a thing makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

It. Isn't. Natural.

Demonslayer

The thought of such a thing makes me incredibly uncomfortable.

It. Isn't. Natural.

If 60% of women naturally have these feelings, it's perfectly natural.

Not that I'm trying to take away your feeling about it. I'm a man with zero interest in sex with another man. Never been even a little curious and personally turned off by the idea for me. I mean I just couldn't imagine it for me. That doesn't mean other guys don't have different feelings that occur naturally.

RRex

Premium Member
If 60% of women naturally have these feelings, it's perfectly natural.

Not that I'm trying to take away your feeling about it. I'm a man with zero interest in sex with another man. Never been even a little curious and personally turned off by the idea for me. I mean I just couldn't imagine it for me. That doesn't mean other guys don't have different feelings that occur naturally.

We are all designed in a specific way for a specific reason. Man complements woman.

Demonslayer

We are all designed in a specific way for a specific reason. Man complements woman.

Sure, for procreation, but our lives are full of other things as well. Two women can go shoe shopping or to the spa for the day. No reason two women can't enjoy physical pleasure if they are bisexual.

I recognize from your response that you have fundamental religious objections. But in the world outside of your faith there is no reason to object to two human beings providing love to each other, physical or otherwise.

RRex

Premium Member
Sure, for procreation, but our lives are full of other things as well. Two women can go shoe shopping or to the spa for the day. No reason two women can't enjoy physical pleasure if they are bisexual.

I recognize from your response that you have fundamental religious objections. But in the world outside of your faith there is no reason to object to two human beings providing love to each other, physical or otherwise.

I'm a Deist. My objection is based on biology. Homosexuality disgusts me.

That is how I feel.

Skwim

Veteran Member
You mean like "hey, love the dress you're wearing?"
To put a finer point on this, it would be a gay man's remark. REAL men
anj_muscle.gif
don't make such comments.

Demonslayer

Scary and depressing.

It's getting better though. The literal, 'holy book is the Word O God' believers, while still far too numerous, are diminishing rapidly. One more generation and I think that kind of hardcore belief will be largely viewed as bizarre and outdated. In the west anyway, it might take longer to shake the crazy out of the Islamic theocracies.