• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

4th Meal

Booko

Deviled Hen
BFD_Zayl said:
im hungry.....but i would never eat at taco bell anyways, grade D meat.....blech. (i worked there for a month, trust me)

That's why I never ate there. The only fast food I know of that uses a decent grade of beef is Wendy's, and it's the only place I'd consider.

Booko

Deviled Hen
jmoum said:
I second that! Taco Bell saved my life when I was suffering a five month long bout of kidney-stone-itis. I kid you not. The best thing to eat after puking is Taco Bell, which is odd considering Taco Bell once made me puke. Meh, life goes in cycles I guess. :D

:confused: Uh...next time, might I suggest ginger drops from your local health food store? They not only help you keep food down, ginger cleanses the kidneys.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I thinks its original. They could have mention the "midnight snack," but 4th meal does sound better.
Personally, I'd prefer IHOP at 3 in the morning. Fresh hot coffee that keeps coming, fresh hot food, and its cheap. And I can't stand to eat alot of greasy foods anymore.

Ðanisty

jmoum said:
Most importantly though, third and fourth shift workers - They run on a completely different daily schedule than anyone else. It's not their fault that breakfast is at four in the afternoon and dinner is at two in the morning. Why should they have to sacrafice a good fast food dinner just because of their job? Think of the police man! And the healthcare workers. We need to eat too!
This is exactly what I was thinking! I assumed when I first saw the ad that it was being marketed towards people who work a graveyard shift. For those people, eating in the middle of the night isn't a snack...it's a meal.

Snowbear

Nita Okhata
jmoum said:
Most importantly though, third and fourth shift workers - They run on a completely different daily schedule than anyone else. It's not their fault that breakfast is at four in the afternoon and dinner is at two in the morning. Why should they have to sacrafice a good fast food dinner just because of their job? Think of the police man! And the healthcare workers. We need to eat too!
Then there are those of us who work 24 (+) hour shifts... talk about messed up eating schedules :eek: