• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

30k for Michel!

Scott1

I just had the honor to put Michel over the 30,000 frubal mark!:bounce

We love you buddy and appreciate all you do for us here at RF.

Feathers in Hair

World's Tallest Hobbit
Hahhaahahaa! Scott, I thought I was the one who did that! I must have given them a moment after you!

Congratulations, Michel! You've certainly earned them! *hugs*

Mike182

Flaming Queer
well, michel, i think i speak for eveyone here when i say - race ya to 40,000 :biglaugh:

congrats

C_P

M

Majikthise

In honor of NetDoc I will say, THAT'S FRUBALERIFFIC!!!!!!!:jiggy:

QTpi

Mischevious One
That's awesome, Michel! Congratulations on your many well-deserved frubals. :clap
:woohoo:

michel

Administrator Emeritus
Staff member
Thanks guys; very kind of you all. Put into perspective though, I don't think it is representative of the 'quality' of my posts......:D

Just as an example, on Feather's figures, she averages 5.4 fruballs/Post, whereas my 'score' is 2.93 fruballs/Post.

"There are lies, damned lies, and statistics................"(The British ex-Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli said "There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics" (popularized by Mark Twain in the U.S.))- and I thought it was Winston Churchill!

Anyway, that is just my way of saying thank you, but feathers deserves the honours (There may be others - I checked hers because it was glaringly obvious) ; The only reason for my total is because I write so much rubbish!:biglaugh:

Edit; add to the list of fruball earners, Painted wolf at 5.04 fruballs/Post.;)