• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

21 Pictures That Will Restore Your Faith In Humanity

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
Three things I remember hearing that help keep my faith in humanity:

1. I heard of a person in my area who had saved a fallen wheelchair bound elder from being hit by a car, who ended up getting hit himself instead. I don't know if he survived or not.
2. Spiderman foiling a robbery of an expensive comic book from a convention. (Okay, a Spiderman cosplayer, but still.)
3. In Australia, a group of ninjas chasing down a mugger, being very un-ninja-like in the process. ^_^

Quintessence

Consults with Trees
Staff member
Premium Member
Very nice!

I have a number of friends with a very dismal opinion of humanity that need to see this. Gosh, I myself may wax misanthropic at times, but never would I say I've lost faith in humanity as a whole. There is too much beauty in all of nature - including humans - for such cynicism.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Absolutely loved it. Had me smiling through tears...sap that I am. :eek:

Sap here too! :p

Nice article, definitely a nice change from all the negativity we are faced with all the time.

idav

Being
Premium Member
Those were awesome stories and photos. I know that deep down good people are out there who actually care.

*I didn't tear up or anything just got something in my eye*