• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2016 RF Nobel Prize Winners!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
The esteemed RF Nobel Committee, comprised of expert judges @Debater Slayer, @Debater Slayer, and their consultant, @Debater Slayer, have decided the 2016 RF Nobel winners! The list is as follows:

@Wirey: RF Nobel Suavity Prize, for having extraordinary communication skills, especially with women. (The panel is trying to say that with a straight face. How you doin', by the way?)

@Sunstone: RF Nobel Erotica Prize, for being the sexiest and most erotic member of RF. That, of course, is due to the fact that he used a nude portrait as his avatar. The panel doesn't know what he himself looks like... yet.

@4consideration: RF Nobel Prize for... no good reason. The panel just likes you (and by that I mean Debater Slayer likes you; he's kinda big on nepotism, you know).

@Terese: RF Nobel Trickster Prize. Let's call her Mother Terese as a show of gratitude toward her successful attempt to impersonate Krishna by using his picture as her avatar.

@Quetzal: RF Nobel Geek Prize. Congratulations! We will send the prize money to your home in space so that you can celebrate there. We'll use UPS. (So you don't have to blame us when the money doesn't get there.)

@Rival: RF Nobel Creativity Prize. For always being able to come up with a way to annoy people and be whiny (excluding your cute avatars, like that wolf).

@Revoltingest: RF Nobel Patience Prize. Because I have no idea how the hell you're still here after participating so much in comparing Trump and Hillary and trying to win that "Last Post Is the Winner!" thread. (Good luck at winning it though, even if that doesn't happen in my lifetime.)

Congratulations to the winners! If you don't find your name above, please just contact Debater Slayer at 000-111-222, his personal free hotline, and he will try to sort things out for you. He only accepts payments in Egyptian pounds, however. (And there's no guarantee which Nobel Prize you'll get from him either. You'll definitely get one if you contact him though.)

... oh, crap... I forgot to give myself one of the prizes. Oh well. Next time. I can't be bothered to bribe myself now.

Quetzal

A little to the left and slightly out of focus.
Premium Member
Oh wow, so many people I would like to thank for making this night really special. I would like to thank @beenherebeforeagain again for shamelessly posting in my launch threads. And who can forget @Sunstone and that one time at the hotel bar in Phoenix. Good times. And finally I would like to thank @Debater Slayer for giving me this reward despite my check for "eleventy billion dollars" bouncing.

You know, a lot of people ask me "Quetzal... how do you do it?" and my response is always the same. Shut up. I'm Quetzal, I will be asking the questions.

But really, it has been a great year. It is clear I am the smartest person alive today, I mean I have an IQ of 37 and I still won this award. At this point it is undeniable, I am the greatest.

Finally, I would like to thank my sponsors: University of Phoenix Online, International Delight Coffee Creamers, HP Printing Services, Aperture Science Innovations, Deacons Moving and Storage, Dunkaroos, and Wells Fargo.

Thank you all, good night!

ADigitalArtist

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Well, it's all in your hands... got any cash?
I have undying gratitude? And I'm a good cook! Currently making these!:
3cb1f57eaea8f2c8b8fb83e91b87b05f.jpg

Purusha

If u r not in teen ctg. Waste of time my. Dear friend. Sure we have to interact and have fun but you are investing lots of time people who we have no meaning in real life.. Attachment will eat anyone up

images

idav

Being
Premium Member
If u r not in teen ctg. Waste of time my. Dear friend. Sure we have to interact and have fun but you are investing lots of time people who we have no meaning in real life.. Attachment will eat anyone up
I'm sorry you weren't nominated. Some philanthropy towards some threads of worthy cause will not go unnoticed.