• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

2009 Social issue question?

MikeDwight

Everybody agree with the unremarkable personality of a straightforward business personality? Obviously as a default? We are in the job/career forum.

So I asked a colleague in 2010 if they were interested in a house .I'd already sort of done this in person, or tried phone calls, or any other websites. I had literally signed up momentarily for facebook to check that, like linkedin, or myspace at the time probably. So browsing options got an immediate sort of response picture from the profile anyway, on That topic, in an instant, possibly over alluring or inappropriate tanktop on couch smiling?
upload_2019-10-7_7-36-41.jpeg
There was another within the minute response photo like there was a table date?
th

So those sort of picture responses minimum give instant positive feedback ignoring the rest to what I said, I met her husband at church to get them details on the house they were going to get. We shook hands on some concrete details then about where we were moving with that. When I arrived however, the colleague showed ignorance or feigned ignorance of any of these details and only her husband had any of this information. Also, I was told to beo n the grounds illegally and to leave.

He then used the police to forcibly put me on facebook permanently.

I may not have the question you may expect. My question is what else are we going to find Potential in this situation, of continuing to be falsely led concerning pictures some group of hackers may choose to post? That would be the main theme of doing that, correct? Is there any opportunity supposed to have developed as a side activity?

What I'm under criticism for is the chosen activity of the "victim" that has all imaginary "wrongs" that are only made whole by his own imaginary "remedy", that's the end of that discussion.

There's nothing I can see to have changed about continuing to facebook. Maybe they are making fun of my attitude, when the user's directorship over that forum exists, then they've thrown out baseless 'I hit on women' accusations 3 people, they throw out 'stalking' he did, every of 6 curse words, 'harassing' being some intent to the before said harm? "hitting on" from some Detroit urban dictionary concerning to directly seek sexual relations.

Its filled of this Korean Aegyo phenomenon which would obviously would be observed as the police matter of soliciting oral sex?
th

The profile I was at originally had rotating friend pictures to observe.

That was all mainly focused on the outcomes of how I used a Facebook. What do you all suppose be done? There's no relevant information to up play to any interested persons. I can't exactly totally switch attitudes, that's just harmful. Under current criticism is facebooking inappropriately, which is a specific series of events I listed.Maybe it concerns having interest in stalking or doing any of that, which I wouldn't have had any interest?

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I really can't make heads or tails of this post, sorry.
Must be an encrypted top secret code type language. Dang!

I should have never had thrown out that decoder ring I got from a cereal box when I was a kid.

MikeDwight

That's what happens with subjective type writing, isn't it, being assigned to a direction, subjective type writing makes personal effects and charges without solution, and nobody's allowed to make any sense or progress.

You know I was assigned the Difficulty that people have with moving the house, I'm assigned working in groups, I'm assigned fixes, while other people are fascinated by their 100% imagination world imposed on others. stupid and childish.