• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

199th person to post in this thread gets a gifted premium membership on RF!

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
20120724-spam-variations-06.jpg

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Hey Draka...are you up for being sig-stalked?
I'm dropping Buttercup, she's been tormented enough. 4con appears to be my next target.

Current plan is for this...

4con, 4con, how I pine for thee,
I offer you my love, and a giant pickle tree.
I hope this gift satisfies, for I know one thing for certain,
All girls like a giant pickle, not a tiny gherkin.

sun rise

The world is on fire
Premium Member
And do staff members get ads as well? You should go on strike for higher pay - aka no ads.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Slow down, I'm not buying you any drinks, or offering to show you how cool I am by dropping ice blocks down my pants.
Never had that happen, mostly just the guys following me around, smiling, corny pick up lines to get me to dance with them :p. Well have had guys buy me drinks...but never the ice thing. Is that a thing? :confused:

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Never had that happen, mostly just the guys following me around, smiling, corny pick up lines to get me to dance with them :p
My wife had a guy do a handstand on a table to get her attention whilst I was at the bar.
I came back to watch as the table collapsed under his weight, and he landed head first on the floor...!!