• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

199th person to post in this thread gets a gifted premium membership on RF!

A

angellous_evangellous

How 'bout gifting premium membership to the top 10 members who have the most posts.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
Hmm , ...o_O .... fine for all those west of Greenwich !

Hmm...I'm not actually sure if you'd count me as west or east, to be honest. I'm almost slap bang on the other side of the world. Regardless, I'm more likely to be on at night than during the day, so I got lucky in that it was a slow day at work.

;)

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I already have a premium membership....a spanking new forum that's fast, easy, powerful, & gives me oodles of ads for forklifts & wrenches!

Debater Slayer

Vipassana
Staff member
Premium Member
Wait, how do I have a premium account? I'm pretty sure I didn't donate anything. Well, unless you count spending tons of hours doing staff work here as a donation. :p

Seriously, though, I don't even know how I have a premium account. I hope it isn't some sort of glitch in the system. :D

ratikala

Istha gosthi
I already have a premium membership....a spanking new forum that's fast, easy, powerful, & gives me oodles of ads for forklifts & wrenches!

hi mr Revoltingist ,

please please explain why I am getting the adverts which are obviously intened for you , ... Bearings, ...and do I want to sell my motor bike ??? ....prehaps I wonder are you getting any adverts for Saris ?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
hi mr Revoltingist ,

please please explain why I am getting the adverts which are obviously intened for you , ... Bearings, ...and do I want to sell my motor bike ??? ....prehaps I wonder are you getting any adverts for Saris ?
There's only one explanation for these ads.....it shows the site's owner's great respect & fondness for you.