• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

13,335 ORIGINAL scripture words ignored???

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
Sorry, I don't yet know how to separate my "rant" or venting from truth.
Neither 'separate' nor 'distinguish'.

Perhaps you could start by respecting relevant scholarship rather than believing that you have some capacity to stumble upon truths that have somehow remained hidden from armies of scholars across centuries of serious investigation. Rather than channelling yourself and deigning to share the results with those far, far better read, try reading a few respected commentaries, asking a few honest questions, and then arriving at an informed yet provisional opinion.

dantech

We-live-now's conclusion is ignorant.

La conclusion de we-live-now est ignorante.

מסקנת we-live-now נבערת.

dantech

While that may be, you don't want to be name calling lowering yourself to anyone else's level.
I'm not name calling. I'm saying, in multiple languages that gis conclusion is ignorant, hoping that he realizes that there aren't the same number of words in each translation.