• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

09-12-06

Halcyon

Lord of the Badgers
Apparently there's still 9 days to go before the war begins. His website says the 09/12/06 prophecy was fulfilled, i think he may live in a parallel dimension.

Booko

Deviled Hen
Halcyon said:
Apparently there's still 9 days to go before the war begins. His website says the 09/12/06 prophecy was fulfilled, i think he may live in a parallel dimension.

Are we looking at the same website? It may just be that it's early and I missed the part. I was reading www.yahweh.com.

It does seem Buffalo Bill lives in a parallel dimension, though.

Sunstone

De Diablo Del Fora
Premium Member
The other night I was engaged in a romantic moment with my Acme Latex Love Doll when I noticed she was being raptured due to the end of the world that Mr. Hawkins predicts. Naturally, I became desperate and tried to hold onto her tightly so she wouldn't leave me. But the tighter I held on, the faster she raptured. It was only then that I realized she was actually not being raptured, but was merely deflating due to a leak. You can imagine my relief that the world had not come to an end and my angelic babe was being raptured up to heaven without me!

Tiberius

Halcyon said:

he says it actually happened?

I'm....

I'm speechless!

Utterly speechless at this person's stupidity!

Sunstone said:
The other night I was engaged in a romantic moment with my Acme Latex Love Doll when I noticed she was being raptured due to the end of the world that Mr. Hawkins predicts. Naturally, I became desperate and tried to hold onto her tightly so she wouldn't leave me. But the tighter I held on, the faster she raptured. It was only then that I realized she was actually not being raptured, but was merely deflating due to a leak. You can imagine my relief that the world had not come to an end and my angelic babe was being raptured up to heaven without me!

Few, I thought for a moment you'd been filling her with helium again...

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Several days later, I'm in my new house, and, well maybe this is the afterlife. I have 24/7 cable TV/internet, lots of freedom, and I'm getting a pet snake.
Maybe the nukes did fall and I'm dead?

Simon Gnosis

Sunstone said:

Hehe :D

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Maybe I went to hell instead? My boss told me today that even the corporation owner were I work is complaining about my long hair. :sad4:

Tiberius

We are so stupid!

They were obviously referring to the premier of the TV series "Jericho"!

He was predicted the latest smash hit TV show!

You had me scared for nothing!!!!!