• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

007 Trump

RedhorseWoman

I got this link forwarded to me a couple of weeks ago. Many of you have probably already seen it. At first I thought it was just a put down of Trump. Then I forwarded it to my brother, who is very anti-Trump, and he was very annoyed that I was spreading pro-Trump videos. I guess I can see it either way. What do you think?
Trump 007

That was hilarious, and I certainly didn't see it as anything other than a great satirical piece mocking the great orange doofus.

RedhorseWoman

Wrong. I just do not care that the Queen nor some protocol based on an outdated idea is something to be upset over. The monarchy is a relic of an era not fit for the modern world, like any monarchy. It is based on who one's daddy/mummy was...

You are nuts. Get help.

You are delusional.

And Trump certainly seems to be hell bent on establishing himself as King in this country. If you think that it is horrible that the monarchy is based on who one's daddy/mummy was or is, all you need to do is to look at how Trump has made his presidency a "family matter" with Ivanka and Jared being installed as "advisors." And, of course, the majority of his appointments to various positions are based on the amount of loyalty those appointees have shown to him and not on their qualifications.

Shad

Veteran Member
And Trump certainly seems to be hell bent on establishing himself as King in this country.

He has not changed term limits. So your evidence for that assertion is?

If you think that it is horrible that the monarchy is based on who one's daddy/mummy was or is, all you need to do is to look at how Trump has made his presidency a "family matter" with Ivanka and Jared being installed as "advisors."

Neither should be in the WH as staff. However that is not a monarchy as Trump was elected. He didn't inherit a crown. He wasn't a Duke because of who his mother was. Also keep in mind the laws about family being appointed to official positions (not advisors) was made because of /drum roll, the Kennedy family. One was appointed AG because his brother was POTUS.

Would you extend this to the first lady/gentlemen such as when Michelle Obama decided to use her position to interfere in school with her stupid lunch program?

And, of course, the majority of his appointments to various positions are based on the amount of loyalty those appointees have shown to him and not on their qualifications.

You will have to point out an example. Keep in mind an advisory isn't an official post.

Last edited:

Shad

Veteran Member
Again, defense of trump, by trump-lovers is utterly without limit it seems. The trump-nazi could literally do anything, and people like Shad, would still support him.... !

Nope. Your hatred of Trump has made you irrational so you just lash out at anyone that dares to counter your idea about Trump. Get help.

RedhorseWoman

He has not changed term limits. So your evidence for that assertion is?

He has not changed term limits--yet--and, fortunately, he will probably never be allowed to do so, but he HAS expressed the thought that "President for life" would be a great thing. Seems evident that if he could, he would.

Neither should be in the WH as staff. However that is not a monarchy as Trump was elected. He didn't inherit a crown. He wasn't a Duke because of who his mother was. Also keep in mind the laws about family being appointed to official positions (not advisors) was made because of /drum roll, the Kennedy family. One was appointed AG because his brother was POTUS.

I didn't say it was a monarchy, but merely pointed out that he is following a similar pattern.

Would you extend this to the first lady/gentlemen such as when Michelle Obama decided to use her position to interfere in school with her stupid lunch program?

Don't understand what point you're trying to make. But, since you mentioned what you believe to be "her stupid lunch program," perhaps we should mention Melania's "Be Best" cyberbullyling program when her husband is just about the worst cyberbully the internet has ever seen.

You will have to point out an example. Keep in mind an advisory isn't an official post.

You are unaware of his various appointments of people who have no experience in various areas where they have been appointed (like EPA official appointments to those who have been vehemently opposed to environment protection issues) and so many of his other appointees who have no qualifications other than their loyalty to the orange pumpkin?

Shad

Veteran Member
He has not changed term limits--yet--and, fortunately, he will probably never be allowed to do so, but he HAS expressed the thought that "President for life" would be a great thing. Seems evident that if he could, he would.

It was a joke.

I didn't say it was a monarchy, but merely pointed out that he is following a similar pattern.

I was talking about a monarchy. The pattern isn't similar to the monarchy but JFK.

Don't understand what point you're trying to make. But, since you mentioned what you believe to be "her stupid lunch program," perhaps we should mention Melania's "Be Best" cyberbullyling program when her husband is just about the worst cyberbully the internet has ever seen.

Point being she injected herself into government by virtue of who she was married to and the program was a disaster.

Cyber-bulling as POTUS? hahah You do realize the very position is open to scrutiny from anyone with a twitter account, right? If we were to count the number of tweets Trump makes against people vs what he receives the numbers wouldn't line up in your favor.

You are unaware of his various appointments of people who have no experience in various areas where they have been appointed (like EPA official appointments to those who have been vehemently opposed to environment protection issues) and so many of his other appointees who have no qualifications other than their loyalty to the orange pumpkin?

I am not unaware. I just know this has been going on for decades as the appointment system's standards do not have any major requirements. Loyalty to a person nor party isn't new

RedhorseWoman

It was a joke.

I find it very interesting to note that anything that Trump says that is totally off-the-wall or outright treasonous becomes a "joke" as soon as criticism comes his way. Knowing how Trump admires dictators and fawns over them, I don't really think that his comment was a joke. It appears to be something he would fervently desire if only we didn't have this damned democracy with the checks and balances that keep him from doing exactly what he wishes to do. Poor baby...has to throw tantrums because he doesn't have the ultimate power he craves.

I was talking about a monarchy. The pattern isn't similar to the monarchy but JFK.

You didn't mention JFK, you mentioned the monarchy, and I simply stated that Trump is acting similarly with his daughter, his sons, etc.

Point being she injected herself into government by virtue of who she was married to and the program was a disaster.

Point being she tried to do something that she hoped would be beneficial and that was important to her, which, admittedly, Melania is trying to do, but when your husband is the worst cyber-bully in history, it is rather hypocritical to say nothing about his actions while urging people to do the exact opposite of the orange pumpkin.

Cyber-bulling as POTUS? hahah You do realize the very position is open to scrutiny from anyone with a twitter account, right? If we were to count the number of tweets Trump makes against people vs what he receives the numbers wouldn't line up in your favor.

Oh, could you please give us the stats on this? I don't know if you noticed this or not, but Trump is supposedly the President of the US and not a twelve-year-old, whiny child who has to both initiate attacks against others and respond to every perceived slight. He is 72 years old, but acts like a child having a tantrum.

I am not unaware. I just know this has been going on for decades as the appointment system's standards do not have any major requirements. Loyalty to a person nor party isn't new

While it is true that loyalty to a party isn't new, loyalty to a MAN as the most important qualification for a job is most certainly new. People in the past who have been appointed to cabinet positions and other positions of authority in the government generally have some qualifications for the positions other than solely their ability to kiss the butt of the big guy.

Shad

Veteran Member
I find it very interesting to note that anything that Trump says that is totally off-the-wall or outright treasonous becomes a "joke" as soon as criticism comes his way.

You obviously didn't watch the speech nor figure out the mood of the audience.

Knowing how Trump admires dictators and fawns over them, I don't really think that his comment was a joke. It appears to be something he would fervently desire if only we didn't have this damned democracy with the checks and balances that keep him from doing exactly what he wishes to do. Poor baby...has to throw tantrums because he doesn't have the ultimate power he craves.

You obviously do not understand he is blowing smoke at them.

You didn't mention JFK, you mentioned the monarchy, and I simply stated that Trump is acting similarly with his daughter, his sons, etc.

I mentioned JFK and monarchy.

Point being she tried to do something that she hoped would be beneficial and that was important to her, which, admittedly, Melania is trying to do, but when your husband is the worst cyber-bully in history, it is rather hypocritical to say nothing about his actions while urging people to do the exact opposite of the orange pumpkin.

Nope. Go look at Trump's twitter account. He gets spammed by millions.

Oh, could you please give us the stats on this? I don't know if you noticed this or not, but Trump is supposedly the President of the US and not a twelve-year-old, whiny child who has to both initiate attacks against others and respond to every perceived slight. He is 72 years old, but acts like a child having a tantrum.

Take 5 seconds of your life and look at his twitter account.

While it is true that loyalty to a party isn't new, loyalty to a MAN as the most important qualification for a job is most certainly new. People in the past who have been appointed to cabinet positions and other positions of authority in the government generally have some qualifications for the positions other than solely their ability to kiss the butt of the big guy.

Hardly. You should go look at various appointments over the years.

RedhorseWoman

You obviously didn't watch the speech nor figure out the mood of the audience.

You obviously do not understand he is blowing smoke at them.

I mentioned JFK and monarchy.

Nope. Go look at Trump's twitter account. He gets spammed by millions.

Take 5 seconds of your life and look at his twitter account.

Hardly. You should go look at various appointments over the years.

Okay, so your basic argument is that "They did it toooooo!" You seem to forget, however, that Trump declared that he would be different. He would "drain the swamp." He would not follow the missteps that other politicians took in the past.

The reality, however, is that the swamp is now even more murky than it has ever been, and he is not only repeating the missteps and misdeeds committed by other politicians in the past, but is enhancing them to levels never before seen.

But, let me digress just a bit in order to ask for your opinion on something, okay? We know that Trump has started an initiative for agents to scrutinize immigrants who are now U.S. citizens to see if there were any improprieties in the process they took in order to gain citizenship. If such improprieties are found, these current citizens could have their citizenship revoked and be deported.

I know of a woman who probably fits this category. She came to the U.S. illegally and worked illegally for a number of months without obtaining a legal work visa. She did eventually get a proper work visa, however, and later became a legal citizen.

She married an American, and had what is often referred to as an "anchor baby" and also utilized "chain migration" (which Trump has stated that he is definitely against) in order to bring her parents to this country where they, too, eventually gained citizenship.

Since she embodies the type of immigrant, I believe, from whom Trump wants citizenship revoked and the person deported, do you believe that this is what should happen to this woman? Other than her skirting the legal process for immigrants, she has committed no other crimes.

Shad

Veteran Member
Okay, so your basic argument is that "They did it toooooo!" You seem to forget, however, that Trump declared that he would be different. He would "drain the swamp." He would not follow the missteps that other politicians took in the past.

Nope. My argument is where was your outrage when X, Y and Z did it. Where is your consistency?

The reality, however, is that the swamp is now even more murky than it has ever been, and he is not only repeating the missteps and misdeeds committed by other politicians in the past, but is enhancing them to levels never before seen.

Too generalized. Specifics please

But, let me digress just a bit in order to ask for your opinion on something, okay? We know that Trump has started an initiative for agents to scrutinize immigrants who are now U.S. citizens to see if there were any improprieties in the process they took in order to gain citizenship. If such improprieties are found, these current citizens could have their citizenship revoked and be deported.
I know of a woman who probably fits this category. She came to the U.S. illegally and worked illegally for a number of months without obtaining a legal work visa. She did eventually get a proper work visa, however, and later became a legal citizen. She married an American, and had what is often referred to as an "anchor baby" and also utilized "chain migration" (which Trump has stated that he is definitely against) in order to bring her parents to this country where they, too, eventually gained citizenship.Since she embodies the type of immigrant, I believe, from whom Trump wants citizenship revoked and the person deported, do you believe that this is what should happen to this woman? Other than her skirting the legal process for immigrants, she has committed no other crimes.

Anchor baby is when someone goes to the US in order to give birth due to the idea of birth place grants citizenship. If her marriage's purpose was for a green-card she is a green-card wife. Chain-migration does not apply to parents but sisters, uncles, cousins, etc.

Is her marriage a sham for a green-card?

Working as an illegal is fraud. So at least two crimes. Maybe more depending if she had a visa.

Keep in mind I am from Canada. Our immigration laws have been very successful. Said laws Trump wants exist here beyond his widest dreams.

RedhorseWoman

Nope. My argument is where was your outrage when X, Y and Z did it. Where is your consistency?

How do you know how I felt about these same type of abuses years ago? My argument is where IS YOUR outrage at what is going on right now? Why are you defending everything Trump does NOW by using the "They did it tooooo!" argument?

Too generalized. Specifics please

What, exactly, are you looking for? You aren't aware of Trump's appointees who are just as bad as any of the previous appointees he criticized?

Anchor baby is when someone goes to the US in order to give birth due to the idea of birth place grants citizenship. If her marriage's purpose was for a green-card she is a green-card wife. Chain-migration does not apply to parents but sisters, uncles, cousins, etc.

Is her marriage a sham for a green-card?

Working as an illegal is fraud. So at least two crimes. Maybe more depending if she had a visa.

Keep in mind I am from Canada. Our immigration laws have been very successful. Said laws Trump wants exist here beyond his widest dreams.

I was referring to crimes other than those she committed with regard to her illegal immigration status. Other than flouting immigration laws, she has not committed any other crimes to my knowledge.

My question, however, is that, since she did enter the U.S illegally and worked here illegally for a time, should she have her citizenship revoked and be deported as Trump has stated he wants to have done?

Yes or no?

Shad

Veteran Member
How do you know how I felt about these same type of abuses years ago?

Seems like the stand outrage media consumption and reaction to me.

My argument is where IS YOUR outrage at what is going on right now?

My reaction is different as I expect certain things from political figures these days. They lie, they fudge numbers, they blame the other party for what their own has done, pandering, BS, etc, etc. Hence my expectations are more often met so it is more of an eye roll.

Why are you defending everything Trump does NOW by using the "They did it tooooo!" argument?

As the use of such is for targeted for an agenda rather than reform of the system which enables it.

What, exactly, are you looking for? You aren't aware of Trump's appointees who are just as bad as any of the previous appointees he criticized?

Trump's criticism is rhetoric. Ignore it.

No I am aware. Bannon is a prime example. Some appointment were great such as Mathis.

I was referring to crimes other than those she committed with regard to her illegal immigration status. Other than flouting immigration laws, she has not committed any other crimes to my knowledge. My question, however, is that, since she did enter the U.S illegally and worked here illegally for a time, should she have her citizenship revoked and be deported as Trump has stated he wants to have done?

Trump's policy isn't realistic when applied to those that have been in the US for years. So no by the policy being presented above. This is different from my opinion if she should be deportation or not.

RedhorseWoman

Trump's policy isn't realistic when applied to those that have been in the US for years. So no by the policy being presented above. This is different from my opinion if she should be deportation or not.

His policy might not be realistic, but he has already put in place a task force assigned to review cases and possibly revoke U.S. citizenship from naturalized citizens and then deport them.

BTW, in case you didn't realize it, the person in question who entered the U.S. illegally, and worked here illegally for some time before obtaining a legitimate work visa and eventually becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen is none other than Melania Trump.

Does that alter your opinion about deporting someone who committed crimes by entering the U.S. illegally?

Shad

Veteran Member
His policy might not be realistic, but he has already put in place a task force assigned to review cases and possibly revoke U.S. citizenship from naturalized citizens and then deport them.

It is a targeted policy around identity fraud in application from what I have read. It is not policy to deport everyone out of the millions of illegals.

BTW, in case you didn't realize it, the person in question who entered the U.S. illegally, and worked here illegally for some time before obtaining a legitimate work visa and eventually becoming a naturalized U.S. citizen is none other than Melania Trump.

So?

Does that alter your opinion about deporting someone who committed crimes by entering the U.S. illegally?

My opinion was about long term citizens being stripped of citizenship and deported based on a policy you presented. A policy I rejected. If someone crossed yesterday I have no issue with them being deported.

Bob the Unbeliever

Nope. Your hatred of Trump has made you irrational so you just lash out at anyone that dares to counter your idea about Trump. Get help.

No-- anyone who is defending the trump-rapist in light of recent activities BY the trump crime family?

Desperately needs to pull their head out of the sand, and Pay Attention.

How *anyone* can continue to support this criminal by this time? Is indicative of someone who's own personal outlook is just as horrific as trump's.

Shad

Veteran Member
No-- anyone who is defending the trump-rapist in light of recent activities BY the trump crime family?

Wrong again. I was attacking your absurd reaction to not bowing to a Queen and being rude. Considering her own subject do not need to bow why is this so upsetting to you? Are you a royalist? In my view no POTUS should bow to a monarch led nation the US rebelled again.Heck I am her subject but I wouldn't bow to her.

Just to add Hillary did the same with her rapist husband.

What crimes exactly?

Desperately needs to pull their head out of the sand, and Pay Attention.

To what exactly. Leftist overreaction to nothing?

How *anyone* can continue to support this criminal by this time? Is indicative of someone who's own personal outlook is just as horrific as trump's.

You are treating your speculation as fact. *yawn*

Last edited:

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I got this link forwarded to me a couple of weeks ago. Many of you have probably already seen it. At first I thought it was just a put down of Trump. Then I forwarded it to my brother, who is very anti-Trump, and he was very annoyed that I was spreading pro-Trump videos. I guess I can see it either way. What do you think?
Trump 007

Didn't watch it.
Didn't need to.
007 was very intelligent, a physical dynamo, incredibly brave, very very British, a Naval Commander and attracted intelligent beautiful women.
Nah........

Anyway, Daniel Craig is 007 for one more film so Trump will have to go on the waiting list........... he couldn't even make Felix Leiter! :p

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Didn't watch it.
Didn't need to.
007 was very intelligent, a physical dynamo, incredibly brave, very very British, a Naval Commander and attracted intelligent beautiful women.
Nah........

Anyway, Daniel Craig is 007 for one more film so Trump will have to go on the waiting list........... he couldn't even make Felix Leiter! :p
Maybe Felix Unger.

Bob the Unbeliever

Wrong again. I was attacking your absurd reaction to not bowing to a Queen and being rude. Considering her own subject do not need to bow why is this so upsetting to you? Are you a royalist? In my view no POTUS should bow to a monarch led nation the US rebelled again.Heck I am her subject but I wouldn't bow to her.

Just to add Hillary did the same with her rapist husband.

What crimes exactly?

To what exactly. Leftist overreaction to nothing?

You are treating your speculation as fact. *yawn*

Wow.... just.... sad. I love the "rapist husband" GOP lie. Ain't you cute?

Bye, now.... I won't be responding to you henceforth-- what with the ignoring and all that.

Anyone who still supports the trump-nazi, is likely okay with nazism at this point...