• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

“Hindus fall because they worship lesser gods.” Abrahamics are trampling Hindus. Can you help me understand?

River Sea

It is sad that so many of us view God as our ticket to an everlasting life of ease & comfort - sadly, that is what we seek
It's either we go off to Heaven - enjoy the easy lazy good life - or - he is coming any day now and then what? Well, you guessed it -the easy good life, no worries, no sickness - everything wonderful

I re-read my post, and it seems extremely difficult to comprehend. So I'll edit it.

@RamaRaksha why are you ba.nn.ed?

Hopefully you can read my post. Sadly I saw your ba.nn.ed when I was in the middle of responding to you in this post.

1714150428192.png
How come?

I feel I missed my chance to respond.

Here's my response and my editing.

I too think it's sad that people only aim for something permanent, as if they're using God as a tool. I ask, What is a relationship, then?

How is anything based on performance abilities? This is my response to what you showed about how people aim to be in heaven and what they think heaven is.

Approval rewards, which I think were more prevalent in those kingdoms on earth in the past, and how this is then led into their thinking in spirituality and has continued in their thinking to this day.

This is sad, your ba.nn.ed. I wanted to dive deeper into our understandings of our different perspectives on reincarnation.

1714147341360.png

How come? I was in the middle of my response and was going to reference what @RamaRaksha wrote so I could continue in my message, yet I stopped writing in my post because... That's when I learned you're ba.nn.ed. I put. in the word because I don't know if it's ok to type ba.nn.ed.

I stop writing in the middle of my post, because of this.

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I asked: "Does a country's or religion's greatness derive from its political or military prowess?" You say yes.

I disagree. A country is a mutual aid society; a self-help co-op.

Countries derive from the Social Contract. Their primary function is to promote the welfare and prosperity of their members. Economic or military competition with neighboring co-ops is not a priority, and may well diminish the welfare and prosperity of their own citizens.

A great country is one that does no harm, and ensures the safety and prosperity of each citizen.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
I asked: "Does a country's or religion's greatness derive from its political or military prowess?" You say yes.

I disagree. A country is a mutual aid society; a self-help co-op.

Countries derive from the Social Contract. Their primary function is to promote the welfare and prosperity of their members. Economic or military competition with neighboring co-ops is not a priority, and may well diminish the welfare and prosperity of their own citizens.

A great country is one that does no harm, and ensures the safety and prosperity of each citizen.
For me a great country is that which helps the world grow. Different values perhaps.

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
Yahweh is personal God second only to Elohim. Yahweh has no form. His powers are unlimited. Indra is one of the many natural elements like varun water, agni fore, etc. He has form. He has a genealogy. Not comparable.

SalixIncendium

Qur'an Reciting Transtheistic Mahdi Claimant
Staff member
Premium Member
Yahweh is personal God second only to Elohim. Yahweh has no form. His powers are unlimited. Indra is one of the many natural elements like varun water, agni fore, etc. He has form. He has a genealogy. Not comparable.
It’s good to see you’re finally learning that Abrahamic and Dharmic deities are not comparable, though you are still swinging and missing on the reason why.

Keep going. You’ll get there.

SalixIncendium

Qur'an Reciting Transtheistic Mahdi Claimant
Staff member
Premium Member
Let us continue this only if you can point out where my video is incorrect. Happy to know. Thx
This is a discussion forum, not a video platform. We exchange ideas through text here.

Assuming you are promoting the same ideas in your video (your ideas here have not given me any reason to wish to watch it) that you've done here with your words, I've already told you here where your ideas are incorrect.