• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘QAnon Shaman’ sentenced to more than 3 years in prison

The sentence is...

• too much time

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • not enough time

Votes: 6 33.3%
  • its sufficient

Votes: 8 44.4%

• Total voters

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
And you dont hear about any BLM and Antifa terrorists who destroyed whole cities.

I dont like it when the Law is ruled by political insurgents.
It is a shame that a person got jailtime, for being a fool, yet arsonists and annarchists police killers gets off scotfree because the Dem party incited their terrorism.
The real people who should get arrested and given jailtime are all the Dems who pushed this destruction.

It is a pity your post makes no sense at all, it just wasted a few seconds of my life trying to fathom it out.

Kooky

Freedom from Sanity
And you dont hear about any BLM and Antifa terrorists who destroyed whole cities.
I wonder why the right-wing press has been so steadfastly silent about the many people arrested during the BLM protests, many of them having been disappeared without charges.

"Trump's secret police" grabs Portland protesters into unmarked van

Executive Order 13933—Protecting American Monuments, Memorials, and Statues and Combating Recent Criminal Violence | The American Presidency Project

Have you ever wondered why the right wing press does not care at all when it is leftists who are the targets of unjust incarceration?

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
So when is the government going to lock up all those rioters and looters that caused billions in damage last year? They burned multiple police stations to the ground. Haven't heard anything about them being pursued with as much vigor as they're throwing the book at grandmas who strolled around the building, taking pictures. It's just a partisan political witch-hunt. :rolleyes:

If I can paraphrase Republican congressman Clyde referring to the January 6th Capitol insurrection, people would think that was a normal shopping visit if not told otherwise.

But you've got a point. I never once heard anybody during the Nuremberg trials ever mention all of those Jews with overdue library book. Those people were not pursued with anything near the vigor they threw at Hans and Dieter for strolling around Dachau. Doesn't seem fair.