• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘Jesus was WITH GOD’ therefore Jesus WAS GOD?

101G

LOL LOL -- 41:4 doesn't have אַחֲרוֹן, it has אַחֲרֹנִים
מִֽי־פָעַ֣ל וְעָשָׂ֔ה קֹרֵ֥א הַדֹּר֖וֹת מֵרֹ֑אשׁ אֲנִ֤י יְהֹוָה֙ רִאשׁ֔וֹן וְאֶת־אַחֲרֹנִ֖ים אֲנִי־הֽוּא

remember, according to what you just posted, that means "they that come after" IN THE PLURAL. Can't you read?

Such ignorance!
101G can care less if a zebra was or was not there... CAN YOU READ?
b. of time, latter or last (according to context) Exodus 4:8; Deuteronomy 24:3; 2 Samuel 19:12; Isaiah 8:23, of God Isaiah 44:6 ("" רִאשׁוֺן) Isaiah 48:12 (do.) compare Isaiah 41:4; in Genl. subsequent (vaguely), ׳יוֺם א = time to come Isaiah 30:8; Proverbs 31:25 (but Nehemiah 8:18 הַיוֺם ׳הָאַ = the last day), ׳(הָ)אַ (הַ)דּוֺר the following Generation Deuteronomy 29:21; Psalm 48:14; Psalm 78:4; Psalm 78:6; Psalm 102:19, (הָ)אַחֲרֹנִים they that come after Job 18:20 (Ges Schl) Ecclesiastes 1:11; Ecclesiastes 4:16, but Isaiah 41:4 the last,

LOL, LOL, LOL, you been caught in an ERROR... o_O YIKES!

see rosends you have no credibility at all. none whatsoever. now the evidence is in, YOU'RE IN COMPLETE ERROR.

101G.

ps, next time read your bible with God, and read a dictionary also.

101G

@rosends, or anyone else who agrees with rosends, if you believe Brown-Driver-Briggs is in ERROR please write to them and plead your case ... if you have one. else my question still stand. please answer who is "THE" last in Isaiah 41:4. your answer please.

101G.

rosends

101G can care less if a zebra was or was not there... CAN YOU READ?
b. of time, latter or last (according to context) Exodus 4:8; Deuteronomy 24:3; 2 Samuel 19:12; Isaiah 8:23, of God Isaiah 44:6 ("" רִאשׁוֺן) Isaiah 48:12 (do.) compare Isaiah 41:4; in Genl. subsequent (vaguely), ׳יוֺם א = time to come Isaiah 30:8; Proverbs 31:25 (but Nehemiah 8:18 הַיוֺם ׳הָאַ = the last day), ׳(הָ)אַ (הַ)דּוֺר the following Generation Deuteronomy 29:21; Psalm 48:14; Psalm 78:4; Psalm 78:6; Psalm 102:19, (הָ)אַחֲרֹנִים they that come after Job 18:20 (Ges Schl) Ecclesiastes 1:11; Ecclesiastes 4:16, but Isaiah 41:4 the last,

LOL, LOL, LOL, you been caught in an ERROR... o_O YIKES!

see rosends you have no credibility at all. none whatsoever. now the evidence is in, YOU'RE IN COMPLETE ERROR.

101G.

ps, next time read your bible with God, and read a dictionary also.
Oh, I see -- you are saying that it is BDB's opinion that the word in the plural means a singular! And it provides no explanation for such a capricious decision! LOL!

Next time you choose to use such an opinionated and wrong dictionary, maybe get a clue.

101G

Oh, I see -- you are saying that it is BDB's opinion that the word in the plural means a singular! And it provides no explanation for such a capricious decision! LOL!

Next time you choose to use such an opinionated and wrong dictionary, maybe get a clue.
it did READ .......... :D YIKES!

101G.

101G

it did READ .......... :D YIKES!

101G.ERROR... write to them and plead your case. and not plead with 101G.....
@rosends as said it you think they are in ERROR, write to them and plead your case, and not plead to 101G.... (smile)... :eek: YIKES!

101G.

101G

@rosends ... CONTEXT, CONTEX, CONTEX.... b. of time, latter or last (according to context)

SEE THAT OF "TIME", now CONTEXT. Genesis 1:1 "In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth."

WATCH and LEARN.
Beginning: H7225 רֵאשִׁית re'shiyth (ray-sheeth') n-f.
1. the first, in place, time, order or rank.
2. (specifically) a firstfruit.
[from the same as H7218]
KJV: beginning, chief(-est), first(-fruits, part, time), principal thing.
Root(s): H7218

see, this is how 101G know. God taught it to 101G...... (smile). now see Deu. 6:4 ..... Oh my.

101G.

rosends

@rosends as said it you think they are in ERROR, write to them and plead your case, and not plead to 101G.... (smile)... :eek: YIKES!

101G.
they are dead. Do you have some mystical email address for me to use? Seriously...you are hitching your horse to a group of Chrsitians who don't provide any grounding for their interpretations and you think that that is persuasive? Priceless!

rosends

see, this is how 101G know. God taught it to 101G

101G.
gosh, I can't decide which aspect of your opinion is more ludicrous and delusional -- that the BDB Christian reading is useful or that God teaches things to you.

Either way, you are a laugh riot! And when you learn English, you'll be even funnier!

Sargonski

you're still blind .... and still cannot see. this psalm is about JUDGMENTS, Righteous Judgments. listen and Learn. the TERM GOD,
H430 אֱלֹהִים 'elohiym (el-o-heem') n-m.
אֱלֹהֵי 'elohiy (el-o-hee') [alternate plural]
1. (literally) supreme ones.
2. (hence, in the ordinary sense) gods.
3. (specifically, in the plural, especially with the article) the Supreme God (i.e. the all supreme).
4. (sometimes) supreme, used as a superlative.
5. (occasionally, by way of deference) supreme magistrates, the highest magistrates of the land.
6. (also) the supreme angels (entities of unspecified type).
[plural of H433]
KJV: angels, X exceeding, God (gods)(-dess, -ly), X (very) great, judges, X mighty.
Root(s): H433

do you know what a "magistrate" is? if not listen, a civil officer or lay judge who administers the law, especially one who conducts a court that deals with minor offenses and holds preliminary hearings for more serious ones.

NOW READ PSALMS 82 AGAIN WITH JUDGMENTS IN MIND AND YOU WILL HAVE YOUR ANSWER.

My God how hard is it.... to understand.

101G.

Why are you responding with this nonsense --- "Crying out that Psalm 82 is about Judgement" .. as if I have said otherwise.. when I told you in previous post that this Psalm is about Judgement .

"YHWH stands in[b] the assembly of El;[c] in the midst of the Elohim [d] he renders judgment"

So .. No kidding Sherlock -- YHWH is in heaven .. addressing the assembly of EL -- the proper name of the Chief God of the Divine Assembly .. in the midst of the Elohim. So obviously to any who is Not Blind .. these are not humans who have been transported to heaven.. Call them Divine Magistrates if you like .. but they are Divinities .. not Humans

and still you fail to answer the basic question .. and tell us who the "Supreme One" is - desperate to deflect from reality .. to the land of self deception. What is the identity of this Supreme Magistrate ? and who is this EL Fellow the council is named after .. This God was very famous back in the day.. as was his Divine Council ..

Sup 101G --- Why can't you tell us who the Supreme one is ? Who is this EL Fellow ?

101G

they are dead. Do you have some mystical email address for me to use? Seriously...you are hitching your horse to a group of Chrsitians who don't provide any grounding for their interpretations and you think that that is persuasive? Priceless!
their dictionary is on bible hub start there... ask the people at Bible Hub..... (smile)... LOL, LOL, LOL....

101G.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
@rosends, or anyone else who agrees with rosends, if you believe Brown-Driver-Briggs is in ERROR please write to them and plead your case ... if you have one. else my question still stand. please answer who is "THE" last in Isaiah 41:4. your answer please.

101G.
‘First and Last’ means ‘The only one’.

The first and last of a thing means that thing is the only true one of its kind.

God is the only true God. There may be imitators but they are invalid as true ones.

Jesus is the only true sinless man, therefore he is the first and last to be born sinless and remain so.

Jesus Christ is the beginning and the end (The only one) the alpha and the omega - which means the same as ‘first and last - which means the same as ‘Only one [of his type]’

There is no other God but YHWH… therefore YHWH is also a ‘One and only one’… a first and a last of true Gods.

Last edited:

101G

gosh, I can't decide which aspect of your opinion is more ludicrous and delusional -- that the BDB Christian reading is useful or that God teaches things to you.

Either way, you are a laugh riot! And when you learn English, you'll be even funnier!
so, we can take this as you have nothing else? thought so. ..... (smile)....
1684257415807.png

101G

Zwing

…I went to God and asked him to teach me. and he did.
I don’t know what you mean. My experience with God is that he’s the “silent partner” in faith. Next time I pray, I’ll go stand in front of a brick wall, as I feel more confident about getting a response therefrom. Maybe some of us are just privileged to be favored with God’s interaction…
…just walked away angry…
Yep, that’s pretty much how it went down.

101G

I don’t know what you mean. My experience with God is that he’s the “silent partner” in faith. Next time I pray, I’ll go stand in front of a brick wall, as I feel more confident about getting a response therefrom. Maybe some of us are just privileged to be favored with God’s interaction…

Yep, that’s pretty much how it went down.
no, you can sit in the comfort of your own HOME... INDOORS... (smile). he will come to YOU if need be. see, 101G apply the small principles of God. example, "ye have not because ye ask not". now ask in Faith and see what happens...

101G.

rosends

their dictionary is on bible hub start there... ask the people at Bible Hub..... (smile)... LOL, LOL, LOL....

101G.
Ask the people on a website? They have no control over content and probably understand the text as poorly as you do. I'm amused that you take all sorts of people to be authorities but only if they say what you already agree with.

Sargonski

Paul KNEW the Lord Jesus. read Acts chapter 9. and it was GOD, the Lord "JESUS" himself who made Paul his Minister.

101G.

Dude --- Paul did not know Jesus when Jesus was alive -- his writing knows nothing of the life or teachings of Jesus ... so not a good source for the nature of Christs divinity. That Paul had a vision is of no moment -- Paul's vision tells us nothing about Jesus being God- "The Father"

That is like saying because someone had a vision of Mary in the Clouds that Mary is "The Father" .. which is complete nonsense Friend.

Last edited:

rosends

so, we can take this as you have nothing else? thought so. ..... (smile).... View attachment 76978

101G
You mean I have no delusions? True. If you want other authorities who explain that the word doesn't mean what your BDB opines that it does, i can do that, but your Hebrew and Aramaic skills are non-existant so you won't understand it.

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince
now, for the record.
A. is this only ONE ... one person, or
B. ANOTHER "of" the same one person, or
C. two separate persons.

your answer.

101G
The saying does not say ‘first’ is one and ‘Last’ is ANOTHER… you added that when you realised your ideology was incorrect.

If A is the first of a thing and B is the last of a thing and there are no others of such a thing then A and B are the same thing since there are no others of such a thing.

If I am the first of the children of my parents and I am also the last of the children of my parents then I am the only child of my parents: I am the First and the Last child of my parents.

101G

Dude --- Paul did not know Jesus when Jesus was alive
was not the Lord Jesus alive when he meet him on the road to Damascus?
his writing knows nothing of the life or teachings of Jesus
we disagree.
so not a good source for the nature of Christs divinity. That Paul had a vision is of no moment
did not God do the same in the OT? Listen and Learn, Hosea 12:10 "I have also spoken by the prophets, and I have multiplied visions, and used similitudes, by the ministry of the prophets."
That is like saying because someone had a vision of Mary in the Clouds that Mary is "The Father" .. which is complete nonsense Friend.
see above... (smile)

101G.