• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

‘12-year-old’ football player with tattoo, facial hair sends social media into tailspin

We Never Know

No Slack
Your thoughts?

12-year-old’ football player with tattoo, facial hair sends social media into tailspin

"Johnson is said to be 5-foot-11, 198 pounds, has a mustache and tattoos."

Jeremiah Johnson, a 12-year-old running back from Fort Worth, Texas, has the internet dumbfounded over his size and maturity.

The athlete became a viral sensation after a photo of him sporting what appeared to be facial hair and a tattoo surfaced on social media following the 2022 Youth National Championships over the weekend in Miami, where he was crowned MVP.

Johnson, whose Dallas Dragons Elite Academy (DEA) team won the championship game, can be seen holding the trophy that read: “12U Division 1 Most Valuable Player.”

IMG_20221215_064908.jpg

‘12-year-old’ football player with tattoo, facial hair sends social media into tailspin

Last edited:

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
He sure looks older than 12, not just the moustache. There are years etched in his face that a 12 year old doesn't (usually) have.

That said, i went to school with a guy who began shaving at 10, by 13 he had to shave 3 times each day.

We Never Know

No Slack
He sure looks older than 12, not just the moustache. There are years etched in his face that a 12 year old doesn't (usually) have.

That said, i went to school with a guy who began shaving at 10, by 13 he had to shave 3 times each day.

"He sure looks older than 12, not just the moustache. There are years etched in his face that a 12 year old doesn't (usually) have."

I agree. Plus I wonder about the tattoos. Who would give a 12 year old tattoos?

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
"He sure looks older than 12, not just the moustache. There are years etched in his face that a 12 year old doesn't (usually) have."

I agree. Plus I wonder about the tattoos. Who would give a 12 year old tattoos?

Is it a real tattoo, or is drawn on?

Nimos

Fast enough so he didn't look clean shaven after a few hours
He must have suffered from a disease then or something. That sounds insane, he could have a full-grown beard like that in the image in 2 weeks as a 13-year-old then, that doesn't sound normal :D

ChristineM

"Be strong", I whispered to my coffee.
Premium Member
He must have suffered from a disease then or something. That sounds insane, he could have a full-grown beard like that in the image in 2 weeks as a 13-year-old then, that doesn't sound normal :D

During school holidays he grew a decent beard. But nothing like the pic

It apparently runs in his family.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
I think some guys got what they called "peachfuzz" around age 11 or 12 - not really complete facial hair, but early spurts.

Curious George

Veteran Member
Your thoughts?

12-year-old’ football player with tattoo, facial hair sends social media into tailspin

"Johnson is said to be 5-foot-11, 198 pounds, has a mustache and tattoos."

Jeremiah Johnson, a 12-year-old running back from Fort Worth, Texas, has the internet dumbfounded over his size and maturity.

The athlete became a viral sensation after a photo of him sporting what appeared to be facial hair and a tattoo surfaced on social media following the 2022 Youth National Championships over the weekend in Miami, where he was crowned MVP.

Johnson, whose Dallas Dragons Elite Academy (DEA) team won the championship game, can be seen holding the trophy that read: “12U Division 1 Most Valuable Player.”

View attachment 69501

I would think that if he is 12, the internet is not treating him very kindly. I doubt that we will have the investigative tools to chase down his age. I think it is best to let the people near the story address any challenges to his age.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
As to the tattoo, he may have a very talented friend with the ability and appropriate tools. The art work is good, and people get tats in prison without professional tools. If a shop did it that owner could regret it some day.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
As to the tattoo, he may have a very talented friend with the ability and appropriate tools. The art work is good, and people get tats in prison without professional tools. If a shop did it that owner could regret it some day.
I mean, I suppose to be completely fair, here tattooists won’t always ask for ID if the person looks pretty mature (like having facial hair, for instance.)
Not saying they’re lax in that regard, obviously they practice due diligence.
Just that a little facial hair and looking quite mature can get one into some “restricted areas” if the employee has no reason to be overly concerned. Or he has a hell of a good fake ID lol

Maybe that’s not always the best approach, since my friends did sometimes get away with some booze runs below the age limits. Given that they just happened to look fairly mature for their age. Was good for us at the time though lol