Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Access to private conversations with other members.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!
Member, Female, 47, from PA, USA
לשנה שטובה תכתבו ותחתמו Apr 19, 2019
- Jun 16, 1971 (Age: 47)
- Home Page:
- PA, USA
- Author & Inventor
- Noachide & (Philosophical) Thelemite
I'm the author of Chariot [a book on the Merkabah and Biblical Gematria], and Aleister Crowley's Secret Temple.
- DIR Forum Access:
- Abrahamic Religion DIR
- New Religious Movements DIR
- Other Religious Movements and Practices DIR
I have a couple of blogs if you'd like to learn more about these subjects from me:
BethSheba Ashe - Author & Researcher in the Original Gematria and the Precursor to the Tree of Life
Bethsheba Ashe's Blog
I'm not very good at writing bios, but I have a couple so take your pick, its all true.
1. Bethsheba Ashe is an English researcher, author and inventor with a special interest in the roots of the Hebrew Alephbet, Biblical Gematria, and the ancient Merkabah. She is a pioneer in the field, and has not only discovered the lost method of biblical gematria, but by a careful study of the Zohar has unearthed the Merkabah; an ancient ancestor to the Tree of Life that forms the organisational basis for the Torah and the Temple of Solomon.
2. Bethsheba Ashe is almost Scottish. She was born a Geordie in the North East of England but she currently lives 3 thousand miles away in Pennsylvania. She started writing and self-publishing in 1992, with a series of magazines. She is the author of several non-fiction titles such as "Chariot", and has recently published her first adventure/murder mystery novel. She also coded and runs the gematria calculator app "Shematria". Bethsheba is an inventor and her invention is 'Galay'; which is the worlds first dual logographic and alphabetical writing script. Currently she is coding an app for Galay messaging. She's a quiet but intensely curious human being who likes to keep busy and she loves animals.
Signatureלשנה שטובה תכתבו ותחתמו