• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Yadavas Hebrews farmers. How come Jews thought Hebrews were slaves?

River Sea

What I wrote

1. When did Ra sent Hathor? Before or after Pharaoh drowned at first Yam Suph?

2. Was Gods Goddess born or sent to earth?

2. Hathor is west lady, is there an east lady?

4. There's more questions in this post.

I keep adding more
I think my fault with all of this is, I quickly write more as I learn.

Hathor is As the goddess of fertility, so maybe Hathor was in Indus Valley and traveled to KMT as she made sure women became pregnant.

Maybe Hathor travels too from the Indus Valley to KMT and then to Yisrael, as Hathor is the attributes as a Mother/Goddess as it says in this website I shared further down in this post.

Hathor's Attributes as a Mother/GoddessSymbolically, Hathor embodied all the feminine qualities, especially motherhood, because she produced all life and succored the pharaoh, the king. Thus, symbolically, she was the mother of each Egyptian king. She was also the mother of Horus, whose right eye was the sun.

What is the word succored? I'll look this word up.
It means sustenance. aid. help. relief.

Hathor Facts Hathor Egyptian goddess facts include these points:
Although she had more temples raised in her honor than any other goddess, her main center of worship was Dendera. As the goddess of fertility, she was associated with feminine beauty and was the patron of cosmetics. As "Lady of the Stars," Hathor's birthday was celebrated when the star Sirius appeared on the horizon. As "Lady of the West," Hathor helped the deceased soul make its journey to the afterlife. As "The Mistress of Turquoise," she was the goddess revered by miners who dug turquoise in the Sinai.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala are there any turquoise at Taftan Volcano in Iran? That'll be interesting study?

However it says, lady of the west, where does west begin compares to east? Was there a lady of the east?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Maybe Hathor was never born because Ra sent Hathor to earth. So were these gods and goddesses ever born or just sent to earth? Surely they were born, because can you imagine being sent to earth?

I re-read, and now I'm confused about timing. Did Pharaoh drown before Hathor was born or sent? I did write in this post that Pharaoh drowned before Hathor was born or sent, but now I'm confused due to what Sarna suggested. Can you help me with this timing?

Sarna suggests association of the name Pi-Hahiroth
with the Egyptian deity Hathor; with the Hebrew word “to dig;” or with
“freedom”

@crossfire @Bharat Jhunjhunwala @Bthoth

According to video Don't make Hathor angry - what did people do that caused Hathor to be angry?

There's another Hathor video at the bottom of this post.

I looked up Hathor in the book Common Prophets by Bharat Jhunjhunwala

Endnotes Page 423 or 398 Common Prophets

Strong’s 06367. Sarna suggests association of the name Pi-Hahiroth
with the Egyptian deity Hathor; with the Hebrew word “to dig;” or with
“freedom” (Sarna, JPS, Exodus, Page 70). The stretching of meaning in
this manner is unnecessary since a straightforward association of the
name Pi-Hahiroth with sedges fits with the situation.

Who is Sarna? I'll look up Pi-Hahiroth
(If I understand correctly Pharaoh drowns before Goddess Hathor was born or sent by Ra).

Place Chachran
Semitic Pi-Hahiroth
Hindu Name none

Pharaoh drowned and Hathor KMT.JPG

Pharaoh drowned and Hathor Goddess.JPG

I will look up sarna.JPG

This is more writing by @Bharat Jhunjhunwala , and who is Sarna, who recognizes that "Yam Suph would not be an appropriate designation for the present Red Sea because of the latter is saline

And here's
Ancient Israel in Egypt and the Exodus
Profile image of James Hoffmeier James Hoffmeier

Look how much was missing in that writing., how did people fill in the gaps, to help them understand? How come the Pharaoh told Moses he's lazy? What kind of conflict was that about? What was lazy back when? Notice about bricks and not giving any straw because the Pharaoh claims lazy? However where, because in KMT build with stone no need for straw. Was some of that info missing because of the gaps?

look how must is missing in that writing., how did people fill in the gaps.JPG

and back to Hathor

When did Ra sent Hathor? After or before Pharaoh drowned at the first Yam Suph? Or did Ra sent Hathor often?

Ra and Hathor
Hathor, a solar deity, was the consort and the daughter of Re, the Sun disc. As such, she was the feminine counterpart to Re's male characteristics. Hathor accompanied Re on his daily journey across the sky and was a member of the entourage who sailed with him on his boat, the Sun.

Last edited:

River Sea

@River Sea, cow-dung is a very useful material. made into cakes, it is used for cooking. put into pits, it generates methane which can be used in cooking and the residue in pits is used as fertilizer. it saves on energy and reduces need for fire-wood. also means a smokeless kitchen. there are millions of such plants in india. government subsidizes construcion of such plants. mixed with soil it is used in adobe houses for walls and flooring. the sitting area in our ancestral house had such a floor. it remains cool in hot summers and was not cold in winters. also, covered with cotton carpets (durries), it is not hard when walked upon and makes very comfortable sitting. actually, people can sell cow dung to one state government in india.

dried cow dung cakes on wall, cow dung+clay+straw wall, cooking with cow dung, cow dung gas plant, woman putting cow dung cakes on wall
main-qimg-e71eb536ddc50a80999374ae9c841588-lq
Mud-dung-straw_wall.jpeg
traditional-indian-cooking-style-cowdung-600w-1405631528.jpg
659-women-standing-near-a-gobar-gas-plant---renewable-energy-profile-image-F230SH7_DVD0045.jpg
A4036-Alternative-Materials-Cow-dung-Paint-IMAGE-2.jpg

How in Africa they refresh their winnowers?

River Sea

And here's
Ancient Israel in Egypt and the Exodus
Profile image of James Hoffmeier James Hoffmeier

First is James Hoffmeier pdf writing that you see above, Then below I show @Bharat Jhunjhunwala writing.

I needed to re-edit 'till this makes sense, who wrote what? I think this makes sense now.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala analyzes what James Hoffmeier writes, and @Bharat Jhunjhunwala writes his pdf. I edit this to explains this.

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala writing
Exodus: A Reconsideration of Hoffmeier’s “Out of Egypt”

@River Sea writes: I found this when reading @Bharat Jhunjhunwala website: “We remember the fish we used to eat freely in Mitsrayim, the cucumbers, the melons, the leeks, the onions, and the garlic (Numbers 11:5)

@River Sea response: such detail explaining in Numbers 11:5 cucumbers, melons, what is a leeks, onions, garlic., fish.

Then I @River Sea read 1275 BCE: (An) officer… complains that… “there are no men to make bricks nor straw in the neighbourhood” (Page 8).

@River Sea responds: I'm back to learning about bricks and straw and in this case an officer complains that there are no men to make bricks nor straw in the neighborhood

@River Sea read: Now we discuss the Hindu narrative. Our suggestion is that Moses was known as Krishna to the Hindus. He was born at a place named Mathura

@River Sea continue to write, @Bharat Jhunjhunwala keeps showing how this is in Indus Valley

Example @Bharat Jhunjhunwala explains We suggest this could be the Biblical Mitsrayim. The two names have common consonants “M,” “t,” and “r.” We give below the four periods of rulers at Mathura along with their possible Biblical equivalents.

Last edited:

River Sea

@Bharat how did you come up with MTR and how did you learn how to do this?

Example @Bharat Jhunjhunwala explains We suggest this could be the Biblical Mitsrayim. The two names have common consonants “M,” “t,” and “r.” We give below the four periods of rulers at Mathura along with their possible Biblical equivalents.

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
shows from this map the same timing of the Yadavas Exodus from Indus Valley. However, this map further below is very dizzy. Maybe there are reasons why @Bharat Jhunjhunwala only focuses on the Yadavas in order to keep it simple so people can actually not get dizzy when learning about the Exodus from the Indus Valley? How did only Exodus become popular compared to others traveling about and on other dates, or am I missing the popularity of this?

Do you agree that Abrahamic religions came from Hinduism?

@Yokefellow your thoughts about this, because you seem to extremely show the Abrahamic area of freemason, but what about Hinduism in freemason?

Here's
Ferdinand Hennerbichler

Figure 3.
Assumed Origin & Dissemination of R1a1 according to A. A. Klyosov (Hennerbichler, 2011: p. 117)

r1a1....JPG

River Sea

The Indo-Aryan Controversy: Evidence and Inference in Indian History

This is a long read, over 500 pages.

I learned about this book from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala and I'll put it here in case anyone is interested.

The Indo Aryan Controversy.JPG

Michael Witzel starts on page 354.

Michael Witzel asked?
Who were the “Aryans”? What was their spiritual
and material culture and their outlook on life? Did they ever enter the Indian
subcontinent from the outside? Or did these people develop indigenously in the
Greater Panjab?

Last edited:

Bharat Jhunjhunwala

TruthPrevails
The Indo-Aryan Controversy: Evidence and Inference in Indian History

This is a long read, over 500 pages.

I learned about this book from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala and I'll put it here in case anyone is interested.

View attachment 87422

Michael Witzel starts on page 354.

Michael Witzel asked?
Who were the “Aryans”? What was their spiritual
and material culture and their outlook on life? Did they ever enter the Indian
subcontinent from the outside? Or did these people develop indigenously in the
Greater Panjab?
We need a debate on this.

River Sea

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
I began a thread

The Indo-Aryan Controversy: Did they ever enter the Indian subcontinent from the outside? Or did these people develop indigenously in the Greater Panjab?

We can go over there to debate this.

Last edited:

River Sea

How?

River Sea

Jews are descendants of the 12 yadav tribes that left india with moses. They carried r.m124 with them.
I didn't know there was 12 Yadav tribes. I was thinking one Yadavas tribe.

Watch the video where Abhimanyu Yadav shares information from @Bharat Jhunjhunwala about
R-M124 gene Yadavas. Also, Abhimanyu Yadav wrote information.

Abhimanyu Yadav

यहूदी यादव! ❤️ Bharat Jhunjhunwala (Author Of Common Prophets of Jews and Christian ) the Kshatriyas (AHIR), a particular community of Jaunpur in the Northern plains of the Ganges river -- 87%; the Bihar Yadav community, which inhabits the Eastern part of India -- 50%. This establishes that the R-M124 gene is dominant in the eastern part of India. It is also found in the Ashkenazic Jews. So, there may be some remote connection between the two communities. DNA

Last edited:

River Sea

1445 BC: Exodus from Indus Valley, India; the Yadavas traveled to Israel.
Can you help me understand what all the Yadavas went through?

@Bharat Jhunjhunwala
Meet Shawn when he shows up.
I'm looking forward to his arrival here and our conversation about the Exodus from the Indus Valley.
I am not knowledgeable about the Indian Hebrews and their journey. Moses led the Hebrews out of slavery in Egypt in about 1241BCE. Egypt was a slave state and, therefore, the Hebrews were not a race of people, but they held a common belief. They came from all the populations, and I do not know the prehistory of each tribe that followed Jacob into Israel. (Moses and Aaron had led the people astray, and were not allowed into Israel. It was the prophet Jacob that led the people in Israel.

River Sea

I am not knowledgeable about the Indian Hebrews and their journey. Moses led the Hebrews out of slavery in Egypt in about 1241BCE. Egypt was a slave state and, therefore, the Hebrews were not a race of people, but they held a common belief. They came from all the populations, and I do not know the prehistory of each tribe that followed Jacob into Israel. (Moses and Aaron had led the people astray, and were not allowed into Israel. It was the prophet Jacob that led the people in Israel.
@tornbetweentwoworlds @Bharat Jhunjhunwala @Tamino

Welcome to you all, and please meet @tornbetweentwoworlds

My curiosity about this word slave, as @tornbetweentwoworlds mentions (Egypt KMT was a slave state),. How was Egypt (KMT) a slave state? Was Egypt (KMT) ever free?

Oh, meet @Tamino and @Bharat Jhunjhunwala

I'll also ask @Tamino and @Bharat Jhunjhunwala about whether Egypt (KMT) and the Indus Valley (India) were slave or free states, and how so?

What causes freedom vs. slavery?