• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Would you accept a Prophet?

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
The question is, why is it sad that there are no more prophets?

I have asked this many times from you. But you are not answering for some reason.

Why is it sad that there are no more prophets?

And I just answered you. Not my problem if you refuse to see it.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I cant see the real problem or a good answer. But that fine.

Thanks.

I say that humanity is extinct, and I hoped to convey the sadness I feel at humans no
longer heeding G-d's call. I failed obviously. I'm sorry I could not answer you.

I hope we are still on good terms.

muhammad_isa

Ebionites are not recognized as Jewish by any Jewish authorities or the Law of Return.
I don't see any point in this line of reasoning.
Many Christians don't see JW's as Christians, but so what?

One can be a Jew and believe in Jesus,
Jesus was himself a Jew, after all.

muhammad_isa

Then Islam will automatically reject any Messiah that comes, as prophet is his primary path.
All Christians have been programmed to reject anyone that doesn't follow the fraud that is
'Revelation' and declare them an antichrist and now Muslims will reject too? Sad.
I don't understand your point here.

Both Christians and Muslims recognise Jesus as the Messiah.
They both believe that Jesus will return as the Messiah.

Islam does not say that "no prophet will come after Muhammad", but no NEW prophet.
There is a difference.

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I don't see any point in this line of reasoning.
Many Christians don't see JW's as Christians, but so what?

One can be a Jew and believe in Jesus,
Jesus was himself a Jew, after all.

I think the Muslims on this forum understand me better than most others.

Shalom/Salaam

Sedim Haba

Outa here... bye-bye!
I don't understand your point here.

Both Christians and Muslims recognise Jesus as the Messiah.
They both believe that Jesus will return as the Messiah.

Islam does not say that "no prophet will come after Muhammad", but no NEW prophet.
There is a difference.

Yes, and since we Jews are not (really) restored to the land, and can only be by
Yeshua, there will be no new prophets from us. But those not of Israel or Ishmael?
I cannot say...

But how will you KNOW when he returns that he the Messiah? Prophecy not considered?

We Jews have been fooled before, as you know.

muhammad_isa

But how will you KNOW when he returns that he the Messiah? Prophecy not considered?
I think it will be very clear.
Firstly, it will be at a time where the majority of believers will be in great need of help, as they will be "on the back foot", as corruption will be uppermost .. even more than it is already.

Secondly, we already have a great deal of knowledge about Jesus' first coming, and Jesus will be coming as the Messiah. and not with any new revelations.

Thirdly, he will appear on this earth near the region of his birth, and will not be registered as being born in any nation.

I'm sure I could come up with more, but that will do for now. :)