• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Walking Dead

Flankerl

Pretty intense episode.

Got to thinking about a few things though:

1. Rick and the group are getting ready to wreak hell on a group of people they don't know based on some things they've heard from other people they don't know.

2. Gregory was way too eager (in the last episode) to give up half of his groups supplies. I mean, if the problem with Negan is that he keeps taking half of their stuff, how is turning half of their stuff over to Rick's group going to be an improvement?

I know that according to the comic book version, Negan and his people are indisputably the bad guys, but we all know by now that the show's writers deviate from the comic book quite a bit, so I'm wondering if there's going to be a big surprise coming in the next few episodes: like, maybe Negan and his group aren't the bad guys. Maybe Gregory is playing Rick's group against Negan's for shadier purposes. . .

1: They should've at least scouted the place out. Or leave more than two behind to secure their cars.

2. Well the Saviours will come back for more, and more and more and more. With Alexandria its a one time deal.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
1: They should've at least scouted the place out. Or leave more than two behind to secure their cars.

2. Well the Saviours will come back for more, and more and more and more. With Alexandria its a one time deal.

1.Yeah, they ran into that situation blind. Didn't see how that was going to turn out well.

2. I don't think that's what Rick has in mind. He kept saying, "This is how we eat" and to me there was a distinct, silent "--- from now on" hanging on the end of that sentence.

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I watched my very first episode of The Walking Dead tonight...and I couldn't believe the level of violence in this show! My fiance has been coaxing me to watch it, so I did. I'm a little lost as I don't really know the characters, but the violence...wow!! I'm not a super prude with violence or anything, but there was so much of it! :eek:

I'll keep watching to see what happens...probably too soon to tell if I'll get hooked on it or not. :blush:

I saw this post before I watched the last episode, and then when I watched it I kept trying to see it from the perspective of someone who had never watched the show before. :p

Definitely a gruesome introduction. Most of the episodes aren't that extreme.

Deidre

I saw this post before I watched the last episode, and then when I watched it I kept trying to see it from the perspective of someone who had never watched the show before. :p

Definitely a gruesome introduction. Most of the episodes aren't that extreme.
hahaha I have been told this, by friends of mine who are avid friends of the show. :D