• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

I am so glad all these nationalistic zombies stopped shooting their guns off in the air.:p It sounded like the wild wild west around here on the 4th and 5th.

Rick-Perry-Shooting-A-Gun-Into-The-Air.png

http://thegops.wpengine.netdna-cdn....06/Rick-Perry-Shooting-A-Gun-Into-The-Air.png

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I tried that mturk thingy of Amazons, thinking I could use it to get lunch on occasion and some gas, and then realizing I won't make enough to get lunch I figured I could still get juice for my e-cig, and then I realized the pay is crap and not worth bothering with. I think I could make money for my juice faster if I walked around town and picked up all the empty pop cans.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Lemmy, Motorhead's singer/bassist, eats a diet rich in meat, potatoes, and biscuits on a "when he wants it, as much as he wants" basis, washes it down with no less than a quart of whiskey a day, and has consumed massive amounts of drugs, and according to his doctor he is in perfect health.
Doctor Demento?
th

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I saw her on some sports show when I was at the gym and sitting on the message chair. She may eat eggs and bacon, but she said she doesn't drink tea, wine, coffee, or anything like that.
Great news!
I too eat bacon & eggs, but don't drink tea, wine, coffee or such.