• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

The Random, Meaningless Announcements Thread 3!

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
Here Comes the Mummies was totally radically awesome!! Kinda tense because my mom was their and she is a prude and had the grandkids there and me and my brother both thought she was gonna blow at any minute, especially during the hip-thrusting cowbelt, but she actually liked it. But it did suck the crowd wasn't getting into it, except for a few songs. But because so many people are fat and lazy here they all had their lawn chairs out in close rows and sitting on them, but nobody was dancing. There souls have all apparently died.
But the put on a really good show. I was surprised to see how tiny they all are though. Even the big guy in the band is small. And the guy on the congas, he really gets into it. And this town is very shameful and disgraceful for not getting into it.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber
I wish I had more for my writing/editing portfolio. I need to do a few mini-research papers to bulk up my writing portfolio, and probably get back to that blogging thing. At least I have one solid editing project for it though.
I also need to get some more pictures drawn for an art portfolio for tattooing. But from people's tattoos I saw at the concert last night, I do much better than a good chunk of what I saw.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
I don't have a portfolio.
I might put one together.
It could be of foods I've enjoyed.
No use for getting a job, but I don't want a job.
Did you notice how my line length has been increasing exponentially in this post?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That's like the perspective that there are no text/pix posters here.....there are only blank space suckers.
Sucker!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
hmmm....... its Sunday.... not the Sunday I planned...but Sunday just the same

Wu Wei

I was fairly certain it was going to be Sunday..... I just did not plan on spending much of it in the ER

Wu Wei

Could have been, everyone is home now.... waiting for MD appointments this week

ChristineES

Tiggerism
Premium Member
My church had a special service this morning for Independence Day, part of which they honored the veterans and those currently serving in the Armed Forces. Since I am a Navy Veteran, I had several people thank me for my service (I was an Interior Communications Electrician, which is a rate that no longer exists, LOL).

Wirey

Fartist
One of our junior project managers lost $30,000 US in Vegas, and came home to a layoff. Fun week coming at his house.