• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Split a piece of wood and I am there, Lift a stone and you will find me

jimb

Premium Member
There is an Esoteric and Exoteric meaning in All Holy Scripture. Those that Cherish Carnal Meat eating sees the Exoteric meaning. For example, a person that eats only Fish is Much Weaker in the Body compared to a person that eats Fatty Pork in that regard. A person that Refuses to Smoke is Much Weaker in the Body compared to a person that is a Chain Smoker in that regard. That is because despite knowing the Abuse/Damage to the Body they are Dominated by what their Sinful Body Craves.

Is there any record of Yeshua/Jesus eating Red Meat in the New Testament? There is only record of Yeshua/Jesus sitting down to eat Fish.

The Standard that Elohim/God has shown me is not the same as what Elohim/God has shown you. That's why I Am Christian Ascetic Monk and you are the Opposite.

Where are these many millions of people? Do you think that you are one of them that knows Elohim's/God's Highly Exalted Incomparable Standard? In Christendom Elohim's/God's Highly Exalted Incomparable Standard has been brought Down to a Cesspool Hell by the Devil/Satan.

You can only Deny the Flesh by the Power of Elohim/God. Everything that happens is by the Power and Will of Elohim/God. Therefore, My Boasting is in Elohim/God.

I will address your points separately...

1) Are you seriously judging people's ability to understand Scripture by what they eat and/or whether s/he smokes or not? That is so absurd that it's not even worth discussing. Eating meat and smoking tobacco have nothing to do with a person's spirituality. If you think they do, prove it.

Matthew 15:10-18, "Then he [Jesus] called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. What defiles a person is not what goes into the mouth; it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles a person.” Then the disciples came to him and said, “Do you know that when the Pharisees heard this saying they were offended?” And he replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father did not plant will be uprooted. Leave them! They are blind guides. If someone who is blind leads another who is blind, both will fall into a pit.” But Peter[t] said to him, “Explain this parable to us.” Jesus said, “Even after all this, are you still so foolish? Don’t you understand that whatever goes into the mouth enters the stomach and then passes out into the sewer? But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these things defile a person."

Therefore, regarding eating meat, I believe what Jesus Christ said, not what you say.

2) You wrote, "The Standard that Elohim/God has shown me is not the same as what Elohim/God has shown you. That's why I Am Christian Ascetic Monk and you are the Opposite."

Here is my response: "Jesus also told this parable to some who were confident that they were righteous and looked down on everyone else. “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and prayed about himself like this: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people: extortionists, unrighteous people, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give a tenth of everything I get.’ The tax collector, however, stood far off and would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, be merciful[p] to me, sinner that I am!’ I tell you that this man went down to his home justified rather than the Pharisee. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted.” Luke 18-91-4

3) You wrote, "Where are these many millions of people? Do you think that you are one of them that knows Elohim's/God's Highly Exalted Incomparable Standard? In Christendom Elohim's/God's Highly Exalted Incomparable Standard has been brought Down to a Cesspool Hell by the Devil/Satan."

There are approximately 2,380,000,000 Christians in the world. Do you seriously think that you are superior to them (and me)? You should read the above parable again!

3) Your boasting is clearly not in Elohim/God. You are boasting about yourself! You think that because you have chosen to be a monk that makes you superior to everyone else. You are deceived! If that is where your decision has led you, you should consider resigning.

4} Matthew 23:12, "And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."

Luke 14:10-11, "But when you are invited, go and take the least important place, so that when your host approaches he will say to you, ‘Friend, move up here to a better place.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all who share the meal with you. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but[c] the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”

5) Mark 9:35, "After he sat down, he called the twelve and said to them, “If anyone wants to be first, he must be last of all and servant of all.”

6) Mark 7:21-23, For from within, out of the human heart, come evil ideas, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, evil, deceit, debauchery, envy, slander, pride, and folly. All these evils come from within and defile a person.”

7) Luke 1:51, "He has demonstrated power with his arm; he has scattered those whose pride wells up from the sheer arrogance of their hearts."

8) Galatians 6:4, "Let each one examine his own work. Then he can take pride in himself and not compare himself with someone else."

9) And from the Old Testament...

"The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; I hate arrogant pride and the evil way and perverse utterances." Proverbs 8:13

"After pride came, disgrace followed; but wisdom came with humility." Proverbs 11:2

"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

"A person’s pride will bring him low, but one who has a lowly spirit will gain honor." Proverbs 29:23

"We have heard about Moab’s pride— their great arrogance— their boasting, pride, and excess. But their boastful claims are empty." Isaiah 16:6

"I, the Lord, affirm that I know how arrogant they are. But their pride is ill founded. Their boastings will prove to be false." Jeremiah 48:30

"And when his mind became arrogant and his spirit filled with pride, he was deposed from his royal throne and his honor was removed from him." Daniel 5:20

The Standard that Elohim/God has shown me is not the same as what Elohim/God has shown you.

Your claim of superiority because you are a "Christian Ascetic Monk" has filled you with sinful pride! Get over yourself and ask the Lord's forgiveness!

Elihoenai

Dear Etihoenai, it is about you realizing God, not anyone else.

You please do whatever you sincerely understand is required of you. And do it in your closet, it does not require you to tell others what they should do. Do you understand that God is the source of all people, not just you, it is up to each person to realize what and who they are.
Dear Ben Dhyan,

Indeed, Elohim/God has Ordained what people perceive as the way of Realising Elohim/God.

As I told you before, there is a War between Elohim/God and Satan/Devil, Good and Evil, Flesh and Spirit and Truth and Error that has been ongoing for thousands of years. Every person on the planet are Soldiers in this War whether they realise it or not.

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm bringing the War between Elohim/God and Devil/Satan for the Souls of Men to light. It's the Christians Gnostics Vocation to Save Souls by Revealing Truth and Error and Not to Hide in a Closet.

You said that you follow Yeshua/Jesus. Does Yeshua/Jesus teach to hide in a Closet? Do you Believe that there is such a thing as Sin? How do you understand Salvation?

Last edited:

Elihoenai

I will address your points separately...

1) Are you seriously judging people's ability to understand Scripture by what they eat and/or whether s/he smokes or not? That is so absurd that it's not even worth discussing. Eating meat and smoking tobacco have nothing to do with a person's spirituality. If you think they do, prove it.

Matthew 15:10-18, "Then he [Jesus] called the crowd to him and said, “Listen and understand. What defiles a person is not what goes into the mouth; it is what comes out of the mouth that defiles a person.” Then the disciples came to him and said, “Do you know that when the Pharisees heard this saying they were offended?” And he replied, “Every plant that my heavenly Father did not plant will be uprooted. Leave them! They are blind guides. If someone who is blind leads another who is blind, both will fall into a pit.” But Peter[t] said to him, “Explain this parable to us.” Jesus said, “Even after all this, are you still so foolish? Don’t you understand that whatever goes into the mouth enters the stomach and then passes out into the sewer? But the things that come out of the mouth come from the heart, and these things defile a person."

Therefore, regarding eating meat, I believe what Jesus Christ said, not what you say.
Romans 8:13

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

When you Eat foods that is Unhealthy because it tastes good and Smoke for pleasure knowing that it could Kill you, you are Strong in the Body. These are Carnal Works of the Flesh. These are Great Sins Against Elohim/God. Real Christians Mortify the Deeds of the Body through the Spirit.

2) You wrote, "The Standard that Elohim/God has shown me is not the same as what Elohim/God has shown you. That's why I Am Christian Ascetic Monk and you are the Opposite."

Here is my response: "Jesus also told this parable to some who were confident that they were righteous and looked down on everyone else. “Two men went up to the temple to pray, one a Pharisee and the other a tax collector. The Pharisee stood and prayed about himself like this: ‘God, I thank you that I am not like other people: extortionists, unrighteous people, adulterers—or even like this tax collector. I fast twice a week; I give a tenth of everything I get.’ The tax collector, however, stood far off and would not even look up to heaven, but beat his breast and said, ‘God, be merciful[p] to me, sinner that I am!’ I tell you that this man went down to his home justified rather than the Pharisee. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but he who humbles himself will be exalted.” Luke 18-91-4
It's the Christian Gnostics Vocation to Save Souls by Revealing and Separating Truth and Error.

3) You wrote, "Where are these many millions of people? Do you think that you are one of them that knows Elohim's/God's Highly Exalted Incomparable Standard? In Christendom Elohim's/God's Highly Exalted Incomparable Standard has been brought Down to a Cesspool Hell by the Devil/Satan."

There are approximately 2,380,000,000 Christians in the world. Do you seriously think that you are superior to them (and me)? You should read the above parable again!
Yes, Elohim/God has made me Morally Superior to 2.2 Billion so-called Christians because Christendom is Dominated by Roman Catholic Doctrine. Protestant and Eastern Orthodox are Really Roman Catholic.

625px-Oblater_Alterbr%C3%B8d_3.jpg

Patene-byzantine.jpg

3) Your boasting is clearly not in Elohim/God. You are boasting about yourself! You think that because you have chosen to be a monk that makes you superior to everyone else. You are deceived! If that is where your decision has led you, you should consider resigning.
Yes indeed, Elohim/God has made Christian Gnostics Morally Superior to the 2.2 Billion of so-called Christians in Christendom because we have been taken out of the Doctrinal Dominance of Roman Catholicism and so-called Jews.

Gnosticism, the Enduring Heresy

4} Matthew 23:12, "And whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted."

Luke 14:10-11, "But when you are invited, go and take the least important place, so that when your host approaches he will say to you, ‘Friend, move up here to a better place.’ Then you will be honored in the presence of all who share the meal with you. For everyone who exalts himself will be humbled, but[c] the one who humbles himself will be exalted.”
I am not interested in receiving honour from men and never do. On the Contrary, I'm hated by men. What I write is what Elohim/God tells me to write in Honour of Elohim/God.

5) Mark 9:35, "After he sat down, he called the twelve and said to them, “If anyone wants to be first, he must be last of all and servant of all.”
A Good Servant tells the Truth that they heard from Elohim/God.

6) Mark 7:21-23, For from within, out of the human heart, come evil ideas, sexual immorality, theft, murder, adultery, greed, evil, deceit, debauchery, envy, slander, pride, and folly. All these evils come from within and defile a person.”
Eating bad foods that Kills and gives Diseases because they taste good is Suicide/Murder, Greed, Debauchery and Folly to name a few.

7) Luke 1:51, "He has demonstrated power with his arm; he has scattered those whose pride wells up from the sheer arrogance of their hearts."
What men deem as Pride and Arrogance is Humility in the Sight of Elohim/God.

8) Galatians 6:4, "Let each one examine his own work. Then he can take pride in himself and not compare himself with someone else."
2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

Christian Gnostics compare Elohim's/God's True Standard Against the False Satanic Cesspool Hell Standard offered through Roman Catholicism.

9) And from the Old Testament...

"The fear of the Lord is to hate evil; I hate arrogant pride and the evil way and perverse utterances." Proverbs 8:13

"After pride came, disgrace followed; but wisdom came with humility." Proverbs 11:2

"Pride goes before destruction, and a haughty spirit before a fall." Proverbs 16:18

"A person’s pride will bring him low, but one who has a lowly spirit will gain honor." Proverbs 29:23

"We have heard about Moab’s pride— their great arrogance— their boasting, pride, and excess. But their boastful claims are empty." Isaiah 16:6

"I, the Lord, affirm that I know how arrogant they are. But their pride is ill founded. Their boastings will prove to be false." Jeremiah 48:30

"And when his mind became arrogant and his spirit filled with pride, he was deposed from his royal throne and his honor was removed from him." Daniel 5:20

The Standard that Elohim/God has shown me is not the same as what Elohim/God has shown you.

Your claim of superiority because you are a "Christian Ascetic Monk" has filled you with sinful pride! Get over yourself and ask the Lord's forgiveness!
I'm in Total Agreement with All Holy Scripture from Genesis to Revelation. You have Exoteric understanding of Holy Scripture and, therefore, you are Not and have Never been Saved. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are Left-Hand Path Religions that Cherishes the Flesh/Sin.

Last edited:

jimb

Premium Member
Romans 8:13

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

When you Eat foods that is Unhealthy because it tastes good and Smoke for pleasure knowing that it could Kill you, you are Strong in the Body. These are Carnal Works of the Flesh. These are Great Sins Against Elohim/God. Real Christians Mortify the Deeds of the Body through the Spirit.
I will try to address your points, but it's probably pointless...

Romans 8:13 has absolutely nothing to do with eating or smoking. It has to do with the carnal (sin) nature versus living by the Holy Spirit.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's the Christian Gnostics Vocation to Save Souls by Revealing and Separating Truth and Error.

Yes, Elohim/God has made me Morally Superior to 2.2 Billion so-called Christians because Christendom is Dominated by Roman Catholic Doctrine. Protestant and Eastern Orthodox are Really Roman Catholic.

625px-Oblater_Alterbr%C3%B8d_3.jpg

Patene-byzantine.jpg

You think that you are morally superior (as many deceived people do), but clearly you are not. Protestant and Eastern Orthodox are NOT Really Roman Catholic.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes indeed, Elohim/God has made Christian Gnostics Morally Superior to the 2.2 Billion of so-called Christians in Christendom because we have been taken out of the Doctrinal Dominance of Roman Catholicism and so-called Jews. You're joking! Clearly you are not morally superior, you just think that you are (as do many people with falsely-inflated egos)

Gnosticism, the Enduring Heresy
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not interested in receiving honour from men and never do. On the Contrary, I'm hated by men. What I write is what Elohim/God tells me to write in Honour of Elohim/God. => You just think that what you write is from God, but many deluded people think that also <=
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A Good Servant tells the Truth that they heard from Elohim/God. It's what you think you have heard from God. However, it doesn't agree with God's word (the Bible)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Eating bad foods that Kills and gives Diseases because they taste good is Suicide/Murder, Greed, Debauchery and Folly to name a few. LOL!!!

What men deem as Pride and Arrogance is Humility in the Sight of Elohim/God.

2 Thessalonians 2:9-12

9 Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10 And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11 And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

12 That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

"What men deem as Pride and Arrogance is Humility in the Sight of Elohim/God." is total nonsense. You have been sent a strong delusion!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Christian Gnostics compare Elohim's/God's True Standard Against the False Satanic Cesspool Hell Standard offered through Roman Catholicism.

LOL!!! Although I disagree with a lot of Roman Catholicism, it is not the " False Satanic Cesspool Hell" you claim it is.
I'm in Total Agreement with All Holy Scripture from Genesis to Revelation. You have Exoteric understanding of Holy Scripture and, therefore, you are Not and have Never been Saved. Christianity, Islam and Judaism are Left-Hand Path Religions that Cherishes the Flesh/Sin.

Judging by what you have written, I sincerely doubt that you have ever read the Bible. If you have, you have completely misinterpreted what it says.

While my understanding may not be perfect, it is clear that what you believe has nothing to do with what the Bible teaches. when you write garbage such as "Christianity, Islam and Judaism are Left-Hand Path Religions that Cherishes the Flesh/Sin" your fleshly, unsaved mind is deluding you.

Finally... Unlike yourself, I am saved.

I am done discussing anything with you, as you are clearly deluded and hostile. You are on "ignore".

Last edited:

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Dear Ben Dhyan,

Indeed, Elohim/God has Ordained what people perceive as the way of Realising Elohim/God.

As I told you before, there is a War between Elohim/God and Satan/Devil, Good and Evil, Flesh and Spirit and Truth and Error that has been ongoing for thousands of years. Every person on the planet are Soldiers in this War whether they realise it or not.

I'm not telling you what to do. I'm bringing the War between Elohim/God and Devil/Satan for the Souls of Men to light. It's the Christians Gnostics Vocation to Save Souls by Revealing Truth and Error and Not to Hide in a Closet.

You said that you follow Yeshua/Jesus. Does Yeshua/Jesus teach to hide in a Closet? Do you Believe that there is such a thing as Sin? How do you understand Salvation?
Dear Elihoenai, salvation exists when you realize the Father and I are one. I do not mean when you perceive, or believe it, only when it has been realized. God is expressing through you, there is no God and you, that is only your erroneous perception, there is no real separation between God and God's expression.
Even the Devil is an indivisible expression of God, it is only the fact that the Devil's mind sees itself as separate and does its own thing, as do all beings whose names are not written in the Lamb's book of life before the creation of the world.

Elihoenai

I will try to address your points, but it's probably pointless...

Romans 8:13 has absolutely nothing to do with eating or smoking. It has to do with the carnal (sin) nature versus living by the Holy Spirit.

"What men deem as Pride and Arrogance is Humility in the Sight of Elohim/God." is total nonsense. You have been sent a strong delusion!

LOL!!! Although I disagree with a lot of Roman Catholicism, it is not the " False Satanic Cesspool Hell" you claim it is.

Judging by what you have written, I sincerely doubt that you have ever read the Bible. If you have, you have completely misinterpreted what it says.

While my understanding may not be perfect, it is clear that what you believe has nothing to do with what the Bible teaches. when you write garbage such as "Christianity, Islam and Judaism are Left-Hand Path Religions that Cherishes the Flesh/Sin" your fleshly, unsaved mind is deluding you.

Finally... Unlike yourself, I am saved.

I am done discussing anything with you, as you are clearly deluded and hostile. You are on "ignore".
Revelation 22:11

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Absolutely correct, pointless discussion between me and you. Another member on these forums that cannot learn from, me, your Moral Superior. As the saying goes, "You Can't Teach An Old Dog New Tricks".

It's of great value that other readers can decide for themselves who is teaching the True Christianity from Holy Elohim/God and who is teaching the False Christianity of Filthy Satan/Devil.

Elihoenai

Dear Elihoenai, salvation exists when you realize the Father and I are one. I do not mean when you perceive, or believe it, only when it has been realized. God is expressing through you, there is no God and you, that is only your erroneous perception, there is no real separation between God and God's expression.
Even the Devil is an indivisible expression of God, it is only the fact that the Devil's mind sees itself as separate and does its own thing, as do all beings whose names are not written in the Lamb's book of life before the creation of the world.
Dear Ben Dhyan,

If you read my posts you will see that I'm showing that the Devil/Satan is the Evil Side of Elohim/God. I have asserted in my replies to you that Elohim/God is Omni. Given that Elohim/God is Omni the Satan/Devil Must be Elohim/God. In Christendom they don't understand and accept this.

I have asserted many times in my writing that everything that exists is Created by Elohim/God and Is Elohim/God. All writing is produced by Elohim/God that Inspires to do Good or to do Evil.

I ask you this critical question again because you have not answered. Do you Believe that there is such a thing as Sin? Do you think it's fine for you to Murder someone or commit Adultery because it's an expression of Elohim/God?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Dear Ben Dhyan,

If you read my posts you will see that I'm showing that the Devil/Satan is the Evil Side of Elohim/God. I have asserted in my replies to you that Elohim/God is Omni. Given that Elohim/God is Omni the Satan/Devil Must be Elohim/God. In Christendom they don't understand and accept this.

I have asserted many times in my writing that everything that exists is Created by Elohim/God and Is Elohim/God. All writing is produced by Elohim/God that Inspires to do Good or to do Evil.

I ask you this critical question again because you have not answered. Do you Believe that there is such a thing as Sin? Do you think it's fine for you to Murder someone or commit Adultery because it's an expression of Elohim/God?
Dear Elihoenai, yes to the first question and 'of course not' to the second.

What about you, do you believe that there is such a thing as sin, and secondly, do you think it's fine for you to murder someone or commit adultery because it's an expression of God?

Elihoenai

Dear Elihoenai, yes to the first question and 'of course not' to the second.

What about you, do you believe that there is such a thing as sin, and secondly, do you think it's fine for you to murder someone or commit adultery because it's an expression of God?
Dear Ben Dhyan,

Obviously you have not been reading my writing to ask those question. All my posts are about Salvation From Sin. I Am Christian Ascetic Monk.

What does Sin mean to you? And where do you get your notion of Sin?

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Dear Ben Dhyan,

Obviously you have not been reading my writing to ask those question. All my posts are about Salvation From Sin. I Am Christian Ascetic Monk.

What does Sin mean to you? And where do you get your notion of Sin?
Dear Elihoenai,

Tbh, I felt the same way about you asking me those questions.

Sin is any human act that is immoral and not in accord with the ten commandments and as espoused by Jesus' Sermon on the Mount.

Elihoenai

Dear Elihoenai,

Tbh, I felt the same way about you asking me those questions.

Sin is any human act that is immoral and not in accord with the ten commandments and as espoused by Jesus' Sermon on the Mount.
1 John 3:4

4 Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

Therefore, Sin is the Transgression of the Law. In Christendom they assert that the the Law has been Abrogated.

You have been continuously asserting Non-Duality. Yet having accepted Sin, you admit there is the Duality of Good and Evil. Sin is Evil and Being Free From Sin is Good. For you to be Non-Dualist you would have to Fully Embrace Good and Evil. For example, Enjoy Saving People From Starvation and Enjoy Killing People.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Dear Elihoenai,

God is non-dual. I am a mortal expression that is experiencing the fruits of good and evil duality. My goal is to be one with God,

Elihoenai

Dear Elihoenai,

God is non-dual. I am a mortal expression that is experiencing the fruits of good and evil duality. My goal is to be one with God,
Deuteronomy 32:39

39 See now that I, even I, am he, and there is no god with me: I kill, and I make alive; I wound, and I heal: neither is there any that can deliver out of my hand.

Deuteronomy 7:15

15 And the Lord will take away from thee all sickness, and will put none of the evil diseases of Egypt, which thou knowest, upon thee; but will lay them upon all them that hate thee.

Ecclesiastes 3:3

3 A time to kill, and a time to heal; a time to break down, and a time to build up;

Elohim/God is Non-Dual, Dual, Three and Pantheon. Elohim/God has Manifested in these different ways to different people.

Realising the Oneness of Elohim/God might sound Dangerous to some people when you think about it. Attaining Oneness With Elohim/God means Attaining Good Powers and Evil Powers. Having the Power to Kill and Make Alive. It appears this is what they practice in the Secret Societies.

Have you seen the movie The Good Nurse? Serial Killer Charles Cullen Killed Off patients in hospitals where he worked while looking after the Good Nurse Amy Loughren.

The Good Nurse | Official Trailer | Netflix

"...When Amy asks why, he says, "they didn't stop me."..."

Last edited: