• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Music Creation with AI

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
You just discovered this or were you already dabbling?

Just followed your link. First I've heard of it.
First one I tried I didn't like the vocals. Too British boy band.
This one sounds like they stole the vocals from Johnny Cash. :D

You can also supply your own lyrics which maybe fun.

jassper

Just followed your link. First I've heard of it.
First one I tried I didn't like the vocals. Too British boy band.
This one sounds like they stole the vocals from Johnny Cash. :D

You can also supply your own lyrics which maybe fun.
I just started getting interested in making music. I had tried various tools and programs before, but using artificial intelligence had never even crossed my mind. Sounds brilliant!

Nimos

Anyone dabbling with music creation using AI?

eg

- Udio | Make your music
Very little, but do think it is fun, but mostly do it because I'm interested in AI. Just created this one with Suno which you can also use to create music with.

Created another version, just to see the difference, but ran out of credits :D

Last edited:

Nimos

That Chest I & II are a bit to hardcore for me, or at least it would require a singer. Im not too good with instrumental music unless it is something like this (very stoney :D):

I do like some heavy rock though.

I tried Udio, but for some reason, it feels more random than Suno does. It doesn't seem to follow the prompt as well or maybe I just used it wrong.

Nimos

No. And I refuse to
You might want to check this out, it's a musician, I assume since he seems to know what he is talking about, that talks about and uses a lot of AI tools for creating music. Thought you would find it interesting for you to see his workflow and how he uses it for all sorts of things.

(Change the video as these guys seems to show it better)

Also found this. Which is an experienced producer, a beginner and an AI competing against each other and then he blind tests it against 4 other producers. I haven't fully watched it as I post it here, so don't know what the result is.

Last edited:

jassper

Yes, thanks to artificial intelligence technologies, I will probably be able to create any version of the sound of a voice or music. But can this really replace a real work of musical art and a person’s creative talent? )))) That's another question))

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
That Chest I & II are a bit to hardcore for me, or at least it would require a singer. Im not too good with instrumental music unless it is something like this (very stoney :D):

I do like some heavy rock though.

I tried Udio, but for some reason, it feels more random than Suno does. It doesn't seem to follow the prompt as well or maybe I just used it wrong.
I'll try Suno I think.

Nimos

I'll try Suno I think.
After fooling around a bit more with Udio, I managed to create a whole song and decided to go all electropop thingy on this one, the singer kind of reminds me of Pet shop boys, it has this weird sound to it :D

Saw a video about how you can make it keep the beats between extensions. But it did become a bit difficult to keep track of in the end because the program doesn't really work well at that range due to the UI it uses. But I actually think the quality is even better than Suno, it sounds a bit more clear, or maybe its just the song, don't know.

Last edited:

jassper

Well, in my opinion, in the process of music production there is no way to do without talent and creativity. I am also passionate about music production and for me this is just the beginning of the journey. Now I watch useful videos on the forum faqaudio.com/c/software-hosts/9 and chat about various software for working with music. I'm more interested in mixing and arranging, so I found this forum useful. I think that every beginner and even experienced music producer will find useful reviews and news there.

Nimos

Made the final version of the song as there were some issues with the other, but think this one turned out very well. AI or not, I think it has a really catchy beat and the second half of the song is something I would listen to, I really enjoy monotone songs like that.

Also, managed to add a "music video" using Vizz, that is not AI it's just a visualizer :)

Nimos

A new song :D

This time I tried to mix House with Trance and have to admit that I almost gave up, it seems like one of the genres (assume it is the house) just wants to go 200mph while the Trance wants to go slow. But after a lot of cutting, I think it turned out extremely well to be honest. And actually got a bit worried in the end, because I think you kind of feel like some monster charging at you. If anyone cares to listen to it, let me know if you can spot what I talk about.

This is so much fun, really enjoy it and actually think this one is pretty damn solid, I like it at least. :D