• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Meeting Other Posters In The Real World

whereismynotecard

Treasure Hunter
I met monta, who used to post here. I generally do not meet people off the internet though, for lots of reasons. They may not be who they say they are, or you might not get along as great in person as online... I'd have to trust someone A LOT before I agree to meet them, and usually even my very best online friends don't ever reach that level of trust. I don't even want to meet people I already know in real life most of the time. I'm pretty un-social.

lewisnotmiller

Grand Hat
Staff member
Premium Member
I'm planning on meeting @Deidre 's father soon. He's not exactly an RF poster, and he doesn't exactly know I'm coming to try and knick the keys to his car, but that still counts, right?

Draka

Wonder Woman
Necromancy! Hahahahaha

Turk and I met online and I introduced him to this forum shortly after we started talking. We met in person about 4 months after that. That was about 11 years ago.

As a couple we went to meet Feather in Hair (some old timers here would remember her). Absolute sweetheart.

I have no issue, obviously, with meeting people I've met online irl. There are a few here I certainly wouldn't mind meeting. Would be nice to bring the friendships to full fruition.

BSM1

What? Me worry?
Many of you have already met me IRL but don't know it. Think about that when you pay your taxes.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Well, if your make it through the strip and full cavity search done my security personnel I'd be happy to meet up with folks.

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
It's not suppose to be that enjoyable.
That is assuming, of course, that one has managed to get through the pack of roving pitbulls...

Then, of course, there is the standard drug testing and medical examination...