• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Koran dated to before Muhamad birth.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
You unwillingness to do your own research is not an argument but admitting you are either willfully ignorant, incompetent or lazy.

Yes i'm lazy, good that you knew

You told him to research then proceeded to link a video supporting your tinfoil hat nonsense. Not my problem you are clueless on what proper research is. I guess going to a library is asking too much from you.

Yes many agree with me in such nonsense

If I repeat E=MC2 am I confirming anything? Nope. I am repeating knowledge which is already known. I would have to do some work to confirm it. You can not figure out the difference between repeating and confirming which is an language issue you have. Try again.

Physical laws of motion aren't prophecy.

If it agrees with the quran then i accept it as uncorrupted.

In other words if it fits your religious agenda, you agree to it.

I don't think I need to go further, you're obviously afraid to question your religion and I have no issues with that, but let's remember what faith is:

"Complete trust or confidence in someone or something."

And the definition for fact is:

"A thing that is indisputably the case."

Good day.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
In other words if it fits your religious agenda, you agree to it.

I don't think I need to go further, you're obviously afraid to question your religion and I have no issues with that, but let's remember what faith is:

"Complete trust or confidence in someone or something."

And the definition for fact is:

"A thing that is indisputably the case."

Good day.

No i ain't afraid to question it.
I trust that the book is a message from the owner of this universe.

Do you believe that the universe started from null, if yes, then how a null becomes a universe ?
Why you may accept a null but not God ? if you believe in God, then why you have problems with the religion that i chose ?

Shad

Veteran Member
Yes i'm lazy, good that you knew

Good to know.

Yes many agree with me in such nonsense

Ad populum fallacy

Physical laws of motion aren't prophecy.

You missed the point. If a "prophecy" is already known then it is repeating known information which is no different from repeating E=MC2 as information. It is not confirmation of it since you need to prove God for your argument to work. God is not proven thus it is repeating information. So you argument is based on an argument from ignorance and assumption, nothing more

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Good to know.

Do you feel good to know that someone is lazy ?!

Ad populum fallacy

Thats it, those who agree with you are correct but the other group belong to the Ad populum fallacy

You missed the point. If a "prophecy" is already known then it is repeating known information which is no different from repeating E=MC2 as information. It is not confirmation of it since you need to prove God for your argument to work. God is not proven thus it is repeating information. So you argument is based on an argument from ignorance and assumption, nothing more

The prophecy wasn't known as it happened only in the 20th century.

Shad

Veteran Member
Do you feel good to know that someone is lazy ?!

Nope. I feel pity and a little sad that people refuse to do proper research and post drivel from YT.

Thats it, those who agree with you are correct but the other group belong to the Ad populum fallacy

Except I didn't make this claim, strawman thus you have no point.

The prophecy wasn't known as it happened only in the 20th century.

Except you admitted that the prophecy was already in the Bible by accepting the claim that it was. Nice try.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Nope. I feel pity and a little sad that people refuse to do proper research and post drivel from YT.

Feeling good means feeling pity and sad, how that ?!

Except I didn't make this claim, strawman thus you have no point.

By default it means so, if one group doesn't agree with you then all of them are wrong and the other group are correct.

Except you admitted that the prophecy was already in the Bible by accepting the claim that it was. Nice try.

The prophecy reconfirmed in the quran.

Flankerl

How did the prophet know that Judaism will survive and become a great power

And when exactly did that happen?

SmileyLaughing2Tears.gif~c200

What's so funny about treating Diabetes or using black powder for war?
Air conditioning, Gas stoves(though they were adapted from the Han, though you've probably never heard the name Han before), the very first printing presses which made people read and thus higher literacy rates, oh yeah Robots/Automatons, mechanical Clocks, Paper currency... such vile people the Chinese. Why couldn't we live next to such brutes?

but ever question why many religious Jews are against the existence of Israel today? I'll let you figure that one out on your own.

Actually its a loud and convenient minority.

outhouse

Atheistically
I trust that the book is a message from the owner of this universe.

But you have not studied a credible education on the topic. You base every aspect on faith alone, refusing facts and education all the while.

Most people view it as mythology in theology by ancient men. Moderation Is the key, and most don't follow any moderation at all.

Do you believe that the universe started from null, if yes, then how a null becomes a universe ?

No it probably started from a super massive black hole. The universe is full of black holes. Its a very natural process.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
And when exactly did that happen?.

I don't know when it exactly started but i can see it today.

What's so funny about treating Diabetes or using black powder for war?
Air conditioning, Gas stoves(though they were adapted from the Han, though you've probably never heard the name Han before), the very first printing presses which made people read and thus higher literacy rates, oh yeah Robots/Automatons, mechanical Clocks, Paper currency... such vile people the Chinese. Why couldn't we live next to such brutes?.

The hilarious thing that he said that Zhen Qian treated diabetes by the thyroid extracts and he added that we today treat diabetes in the same way,
Do you read all posts very well or just mine.

I asked also to tell me the name of the scientists then he gave me Zhen Qian as a proof, i was expecting 10 at least for the Tang era.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
But you have not studied a credible education on the topic. You base every aspect on faith alone, refusing facts and education all the while.

Most people view it as mythology in theology by ancient men. Moderation Is the key, and most don't follow any moderation at all.

We don't have a proper answers for how the universe started from nothingness, a thing should be existing and should be always existing as
it is irrational to say that such a thing existed out of nothingness.

No it probably started from a super massive black hole. The universe is full of black holes. Its a very natural process.

And how the black hole started ? what was before the black hole ? what was before the singularity ?

Flankerl

I don't know when it exactly started but i can see it today.

Please be so kind and show me where this Jewish Kingdom with a running Priesthood is.

I asked also to tell me the name of the scientists then he gave me Zhen Qian as a proof, i was expecting 10 at least for the Tang era.

Well can you name an Islamic Scientist who didn't just copy ancient works of the Greeks and Indians? Yeah I thought so.
Chinese science is special in the way that it had no other major cultures to borrow from. Its all indigenous. Though this also led to the stagnation after the Ming Dynasty.

Li Chun Feng
Xi Ying
Chen Zangqi
Sun Simiao
Su Kong
And you are really old enough to find out about the evil ways of the kuffar yourself.

Shad

Veteran Member
The hilarious thing that he said that Zhen Qian treated diabetes by the thyroid extracts and he added that we today treat diabetes in the same way,
Do you read all posts very well or just mine.

Type 2 diabetes and thyroid issues are linked as well as treatment of it. Studies have proven this

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2448803/
http://www.thyroid.org/patient-thyroid-information/ct-for-patients/vol-6-issue-8/vol-6-issue-8-p-3/
https://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/druginfo/meds/a611003.html
http://spectrum.diabetesjournals.org/content/19/3/148.full

You expected a number you did not actually voice. You unstated expectation is not an excuse. You could do your own research on the Tang dynasty if you wanted to. However you can not be bothered to challenge your bias and religious rhetoric.

Shad

Veteran Member
We don't have a proper answers for how the universe started from nothingness, a thing should be existing and should be always existing as

The idea of the universe from nothing is a theist strawman. Your question has no merit.

And how the black hole started ? what was before the black hole ? what was before the singularity ?

You confuse black holes with the proposed, but not proven, singularity prior to the Big Bang and inflation period. You also confuse the Big Bang with the start of the universe when it is the start of inflation.

outhouse

Atheistically
We don't have a proper answers for how the universe started from nothingness,

No one said it started from nothing. You are calling it nothing not science.

a thing should be existing and should be always existing as

Only you say this not science.

And how the black hole started ?

How mythology started

what was before the black hole ?

What was before mythology

what was before the singularity ?

More singularities. NOT mythology from 1600 years ago.

paarsurrey

Veteran Member
The document contains these verses. Ordering and wording does not differ significantly in between the document and the Quran we have today as far as I am aware.

verses 23–31 of Surah 18 Al-kahf

And do not say, regarding anything, 'I am going to do that tomorrow,' (23)but only, 'If God will'; and mention thy Lord, when thou forgettest, and say, 'It may be that my Lord will guide me unto something nearer to rectitude than this.') (24)And they tarried in the Cave three hundred years, and to that they added nine more. (25)Say: 'God knows very well how long they tarried. To Him belongs the Unseen in the heavens and in the earth. How well He sees! How well He hears! They have no protector, apart from Him, and He associates in His government no one.' (26)Recite what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord; no man can change His words. Apart from Him, thou wilt find no refuge. (27) And do not say, regarding anything, 'I am going to do that tomorrow,' (23)but only, 'If God will'; and mention thy Lord, when thou forgettest, and say, 'It may be that my Lord will guide me unto something nearer to rectitude than this.') (24)And they tarried in the Cave three hundred years, and to that they added nine more. (25)Say: 'God knows very well how long they tarried. To Him belongs the Unseen in the heavens and in the earth. How well He sees! How well He hears! They have no protector, apart from Him, and He associates in His government no one.' (26)Recite what has been revealed to thee of the Book of thy Lord; no man can change His words. Apart from Him, thou wilt find no refuge. (27)

verses 91–98 of Surah 19 Maryam

that they have attributed to the All-merciful a son; (91)and it behoves not the All-merciful to take a son. (92)None is there in the heavens and earth but he comes to the All-merciful as a servant;(93)He has indeed counted them, and He has numbered them exactly. (94)Every one of them shall come to Him upon the Day of Resurrection, all alone.(95)Surely those who believe and do deeds of righteousness -- unto them the All-merciful shall assign love. (96)Now We have made it easy by thy tongue that thou mayest bear good tidings thereby to the godfearing, and warn a people stubborn. (97)And how many a generation We destroyed before them! Dost thou perceive so much as one of them, or hear of them a whisper? (98)

first 12 verses of Surah 20 Ta-Ha

Ta Ha (1)We have not sent down the Koran upon thee for thee to be unprosperous, (2)but only as a reminder to him who tears, (3)a revelation from Him who created the earth and the high heavens; (4)the All-compassionate sat Himself upon the Throne; to Him belongs (5)all that is in the heavens and the earth and all that is between them, and all that is underneath the soil. (6)Be thou loud in thy speech, yet surely He knows the secret and that yet more hidden. (7)God -- there is no god but He. To Him belong the Names Most Beautiful. (8)Hast thou received the story of Moses? (9)When he saw a fire, and said to his family, 'Tarry you here; I observe a fire. Perhaps I shall bring you a brand from it, or I shall find at the fire guidance.' (10)When he came to it, a voice cried, 'Moses, (11)I am thy Lord; put off thy shoes; thou art in the holy valley, Towa. (12)

(Arberry Translation)

I just want to make a correction.

Following is the list of Chapters/Verses of Quran in the order the scanned pages have been provided by
http://www.muslimworldjournal.com/2015/07/1400-year-old-quran-scans-released/:
1. The Holy Quran : Chapter 19: Maryam مَریَم
19:92-97
2. The Holy Quran : Chapter 20: TaHa طٰه
20:1-40
3. The Holy Quran : Chapter 4: Al-Nisa' النِّسَاء
4:154-177
4. The Holy Quran : Chapter 5: Al-Ma'idah المَائدة
5:1-28
5. The Holy Quran : Chapter 6: Al-An`am الاٴنعَام
6:76-123
6. The Holy Quran : Chapter 18: Al-Kahf الکهف