• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I have another question for YOU to ignore

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Jesus walks the way of holiness. On the way of holiness are only those who the way of holiness is for. So, who can he tell to get away from him?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
What does DNA have to do with it?

The way a person is gets replicated by DNA. The way lots and lots and lots and lots of people are now is they can't see plain truth or they won't.

Do you want a world of people blind to truth or crazy stubborn or God forbid, both? I think it is something to be avoided.

Imagine a world of people blind to plain truth, but someone isn't blind. Do you want to be that person? Do you want your children's children's children to be blind or perhaps worse, to be able to see in a world of blindness?

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Why would the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses translate Isaiah 35:8 with the words, "it is reserved for"?

NWT 8 And a highway will be there,+Yes, a way called the Way of Holiness.The unclean one will not travel on it.+It is reserved for* the one walking on the way;No one foolish will stray onto it.

*They need their people to believe the way of holiness does not exist yet. Why? Because if anyone learns the way of holiness he or she will not be able to accept the crap coming from the governing body of Jehovah's Witnesses.

It is possible that all the Bibles are wrong as they all submit it is for the future.

Believe everything previous to verse eight and The Way of Holiness will become for you the way in which you will walk.

Present tense.

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Do you want more proof?

When two or more are gathered in my name, I am with them. True?
Jesus is the way. True?
Is Jesus on the way of holiness or not? Isaiah 35:8

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Does Hebrews 10:25 mean two things or just one?

Some people teach that it means you should show up at their church.

I say it means to gather to Christ to make Christ's body complete.

I have provided scriptures. Do you want them again?

Why, according to you, does it NOT mean to gather to Jesus Christ, if you believe it doesn't? Can you prove by scripture that it doesn't mean my way, but that it means your way?

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Oh! I just heard a good argument. You won't think so.

It is believed that Jesus commanded the making of disciples. It is written, and seems that it always will be written.

So, I have a question. It is also written that the body of Christ is made up of many different members. When you go ahead and make someone a disciple, how do you what to make?

................................................I can hear you! You say, "god knows what to make".

That means god is the one making them. But scripture says you are to make them. So?

Do the math.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
THE MATH

The maker of disciples = God
The maker of disciples = YOU
You = God. Do you think?

What if you make someone feet when God wills that he is the spine?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I met someone who is not religious, who says that a person should be free to admit that their kind is the only kind that is worthy to be.

But then, my question is, if people like that get big enough and acquire weaponry with an agenda, are they still free to believe that you do not deserve to live?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Some, or many, people say that I have animosity towards the Jehovah's Witnesses.
But, I think, I am just telling the truth.
If telling the truth about the Christian Congregation of Jehovah's Witnesses is enmity with them, what is producing the enmity? The truth?

Does telling the truth make for animosity?

OR is the doing things that people tell about the root of animosity?

This is where you can do the math. (the math without numbers)

Oh, how do I know it is the truth I speak? Forum proves it. Like the lady says, "who can argue with you?" Nobody does. Forum is all about pointing out people's stupid remarks. Of course, I might be on ignore by most, and that would explain the disparity. That, I do not know. But because I do not get corrected much, I think it might mean that I am telling the truth. If I am telling the truth and the truth I tell is called animosity, then the animosity is being generated by them and not me. OK?

That would make them generators of animosity. What does animosity cause, in your opinion?

Last edited:

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
May you ask ME a question? Yes, you may.

A quick way to make a some-more is to heat a marshmallow in the microwave instead of heating it over an open flame.

Muffled

Jesus in me
From the perspective of the one believing all the written word is God's truth, Jesus is bound to it. I agree with you that Jesus is not bound to it.

I believe they mistake the term inspired for true. I believe it simply means that whatever God intended to be in the word is in it whether true or not. I believe it is quite clear (at least to me) from scripture that Jesus is not bound by it so one would expect that it is not all always true. The there are the concepts of men drawn from scripture that Jesus does not accept as truth.

Muffled

Jesus in me
Most Bible believers think Hebrews 10:25 means to gather together to other Bible believers.

Why doesn't it mean to gather to the body of The Christ in spirit?

2 Corinthians 3:17

I don't believe thee is any way to replace assembly. Sure we have Facebook and phones and email and even Skype but it isn't the same as having the person present. I feel that with my daughter who lives in a far away state who I get to talk to on Facebook but I still miss having her in my presence. It is love that makes me feel that way and so it should be with Christians. If one truly loves then one wants to be with the one he loves.

I John 4:11 Beloved, if God so loved us, we also ought to love one another.

I John 3:18 My Little children, let us not love in word, neither with the tongue; but in deed and truth.