• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Has Hamas Won the War?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Israel should buy Alaska from the US and relocate there. Clinging on to a godforsaken piece of desert due to religious convictions and continuing to kill their savage native population in futile wars after wars is idiotic in the extreme.
Israel is more savage than Palestinians.
They kill, maim, torture, & destroy more,
generally without legit justification.

sayak83

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Israel is more savage than Palestinians.
They kill, maim, torture, & destroy more,
generally without legit justification.
True enough. They will gell well with the Alaskan wilderness. Grizzly bears especially

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Palestinians are an ethnic group, not a religious group. They can be of any religion or none. So calling them "savages" is more a case of racism.
Since Palestinians & Israelis are both predominantly
Semitic people, "racism" doesn't apply, especially in
Gaza.
This is primarily vicious religious bigotry of Jews &
western Christians towards Muslims.

Excerpted...
As of 2015, Palestinian Christians comprise between 1% and 2.5% of the population of the West Bank, and less than 1% of the population of the Gaza Strip.[3][4]

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Since Palestinians & Israelis are both predominantly
Semitic people, "racism" doesn't apply. This is
primarily religious bigotry of Christians & Jews
towards Muslims.

Excerpted...
As of 2015, Palestinian Christians comprise between 1% and 2.5% of the population of the West Bank, and less than 1% of the population of the Gaza Strip.[3][4]
Zionists have gone out of their way to present this as a religious war, and don't want people to realize that Palestinian Christians even exist. It's a trap. It's like how they destroyed the ethnic identity of Palestinian or Arab Jews, and forced a new Israeli identity on them.

That's why they like Hamas, really, it allows them to pretend that they're just fighting "evil Islamic terrorists", instead of Hamas being a part of a broader Palestinian liberation movement.

Zionist fascists hate Christians and attack them, too.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
Nonsense. The entire post was tongue in cheek. In truth my heart goes out to the folks in Palestine and Israel who have been victims of this dehumanising cycles of violence and vendettas.
Fair enough. I didn't realize it was satire and probably should've since you're generally a sensible poster. Lol. My apologies.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Zionists have gone out of their way to present this as a religious war, and don't want people to realize that Palestinian Christians even exist. It's a trap. It's like how they destroyed the ethnic identity of Palestinian or Arab Jews, and forced a new Israeli identity on them.
I don't disagree that Israel is quiet about murdering
Christians too. This would be politically troubling
to Israel's 500# gorilla in the federal government.
That's why they like Hamas, really, it allows them to pretend that they're just fighting "evil Islamic terrorists", instead of Hamas being a part of a broader Palestinian liberation movement.

Zionist fascists hate Christians and attack them, too.
I'd modify that to say they hate
Palestinian Christians.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I don't disagree that Israel is quiet about murdering
Christians too. This would be politically troubling
to Israel's 500# gorilla in the federal government.

I'd modify that to say they hate
Palestinian Christians.
No, fanatical Israeli Jews attack Christians in general in Israel. They spit on and physically attack monks, nuns, priests and street preachers (who are literally just standing and talking) and desecrate churches. The attacks have accelerated in recent years.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
No, fanatical Israeli Jews attack Christians in general in Israel. They spit on and physically attack monks, nuns, priests and street preachers (who are literally just standing and talking) and desecrate churches. The attacks have accelerated in recent years.

I just don't see hatred of Christians rising
to the same level as hatred of Muslims.
God's Chosen People do love to hate, eh.

Saint Frankenstein

Wanderer From Afar
Premium Member
I just don't see hatred of Christians rising
to the same level as hatred of Muslims.
God's Chosen People do love to hate, eh.
They hate both (the Talmud curses and blasphemes Jesus and presents Mary as a whore), it's just that one group (Zionist "Christian" dupes) is useful in the meantime, so they hold their nose and take their support. They don't respect them, though.

Jayhawker Soule

-- untitled --
Premium Member
The Washington Post is running and interesting opinion piece.

It forcefully asserts, in part:

We reiterate our equal respect for all lives. We condemn all violations and abuses of international humanitarian law, including all acts of violence, terrorism and indiscriminate attacks on civilians. Protecting civilians is a fundamental legal obligation for all parties and the cornerstone of international humanitarian law. Violating this obligation is absolutely prohibited.​

I suspect that this was a carefully crafted opinion piece, one which was closely reviewed before being released, and there is much in the piece that I fully endorse.

What is thoroughly despicable is the glaring absence of any demand to free the hostages.

And the OP asks if Hamas has won ...