• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Elect Trump...Or Face Bloodbath

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It appears to be an effective tool to create stochastic
terrorism & insurrection. Echoing his pre 1.6.2021
vitriol, Trump uses such language to no only inspire
Magas, but to create a climate wherein it feels normal
to become violent against political enemies.
While less effective than a direct call to violence, it does
give him plausible deniability & some inoculation against
prosecution.

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
prosecution.

His supporters are saying that was taken out of context, that he was talking about auto industry...

Regiomontanus

Ματαιοδοξία ματαιοδοξιών! Όλα είναι ματαιοδοξία.
It doesn't matter whether he was 'just' talking about the auto industry...it is still setting the stage--creating normalcy--for political violence against SOMEONE or SOMETHING in relation to the coming election...

Oh I agree, was just pointing out what the spin is coming from MAGA.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
prosecution.

Does that mean there will be no bloodbath if he is elected? I don't think anyone can be sure, but I don't really think there will be a bloodbath either way. I'll try to keep somewhat optimistic here.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
Does that mean there will be no bloodbath if he is elected? I don't think anyone can be sure, but I don't really think there will be a bloodbath either way. I'll try to keep somewhat optimistic here.
It's obvious that bloodbath is metaphorical here.

Only the extreme and irrational alarmists think otherwise.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
It's obvious that bloodbath is metaphorical here.
Is it obvious to every Maga though?
Some thought otherwise on 1.6.21
Only the extreme and irrational alarmists think otherwise.
Only Magas cannot see the effects
of Trump's creating an environment
wherein violent retaliation is normal.

Last edited:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
"accusing another Republican in the race, conservative Frank LaRose, of being a closet ally of the LGBT+ community"

My god, that is truly disgraceful. :rolleyes:

Secret Chief

nirvana is samsara
"Bloodbath" is a perfectly reasonable word to use in a western democracy. It just means "heated argument." Come on, lighten up. What could possibly go wrong. Heck, I can't even spell stochastic.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
More rhetoric to frighten his flock....

The potential message to be inferred by his believers....
If he loses, a bloodbath will be needed to save democracy.
Onward Christian soldiers, marching off to war!

How to advocate political & social
violence with plausible deniability.

Last edited:

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
That may be true, but he also unfortunately claimed that US automobiles are overpriced pieces of crap:

"“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those guys if I get elected,” Trump said during a rally in Vandalia, Ohio. “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole – that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it.”"

He seems to think that we cannot compete with anyone. In context he may have been talking only about the auto industry, but he needs to make it clearer when speaking this way. His own followers will take him out of context.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
That may be true, but he also unfortunately claimed that US automobiles are overpriced pieces of crap:

"“We’re going to put a 100% tariff on every single car that comes across the line, and you’re not going to be able to sell those guys if I get elected,” Trump said during a rally in Vandalia, Ohio. “Now, if I don’t get elected, it’s going to be a bloodbath for the whole – that’s gonna be the least of it. It’s going to be a bloodbath for the country. That’ll be the least of it.”"

He seems to think that we cannot compete with anyone. In context he may have been talking only about the auto industry, but he needs to make it clearer when speaking this way. His own followers will take him out of context.
Trump is even more of a command economy
guy than Biden. Either he doesn't understand
the consequences of prohibitive tariffs, or he's
lying to vulnerable masses. Guess which.

Guitar's Cry

Disciple of Pan
"Bloodbath" is a perfectly reasonable word to use in a western democracy. It just means "heated argument." Come on, lighten up. What could possibly go wrong. Heck, I can't even spell stochastic.

Especially by a man whose rhetoric previously led to a violent riot intended to stop the democratic voting process (pretty sure there's a specific name for that kind of thing).

Last edited: