• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Do dead people vote

We Never Know

No Slack
Yeah, you really don't understand the cdifference between these 2:
There is cheating
Therefore the vote shouldn't count.
"you really don't understand the cdifference between these 2"

Really?
Dead or not a citizen....
Both happen.
Both shouldn't count.
Both are cheating.
Both are BS.

I don't want the dead or non-citizens voting in our elections. How about you in yours?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
"you really don't understand the cdifference between these 2"

Really?
Dead or not a citizen....
Both happen.
Both shouldn't count.
Both are cheating.
Both are BS.

I don't want the dead or non-citizens voting in our elections. How about you in yours?

Yes, neither do I. But I am realistic about how that process takes place and that it doesn't depend on what I want to happen.

We Never Know

No Slack
It is my opinion and @We Never Know please correct me if I am wrong, that We Never Know means the votes that are not legal should not count, not the whole election .
I did say...
The votes of the dead don't count.
If there is a problem, they need to figure that out.
One vote from a dead person should void the whole election IMO. Because then it needs to be figured out how many other votes were casts from dead people.

I say that because its shows fraud has happened.

We Never Know

No Slack
If we were to throw out every election over a single case of fraud, we would never have a finalized election.

Thus the reason they calculate if the amount of fraud would have effected the election outcome.
One dead person voting is a single case.
1000 is 1000 cases.

McBell

mantra-chanting henotheistic snake handler
If you were running for a office and you lost by 1000 votes but it was shown 500 votes were from dead people.
Do you not agree the whole thing should be voided and done again?
I do not know.
Did the 500 dead people vote for me?