• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Botfly Evolution

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
No, you are confused.
Then explain to me the evidence of ID and don't shaft that responsibility by simply telling me to read the thread. I have read the thread and I have not found any evidence that supports ID. If you could point out which post it was in or better yet defend it in a response we might be able to get somewhere with this.

nazz

Doubting Thomas
Then explain to me the evidence of ID and don't shaft that responsibility by simply telling me to read the thread. I have read the thread and I have not found any evidence that supports ID. If you could point out which post it was in or better yet defend it in a response we might be able to get somewhere with this.
You could start with the very first one. But I think this is a case of you either see it or you don't. My apologies but I pretty much learned what I wanted to from this thread and I am not out to convince anyone else.

Monk Of Reason

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
You could start with the very first one. But I think this is a case of you either see it or you don't. My apologies but I pretty much learned what I wanted to from this thread and I am not out to convince anyone else.
Alright then. I won't debate if your not willing. But you would have to walk me through your thought process on the OP of how you came to ID as a conclusion.