• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Board Games

SalixIncendium

अग्निविलोवनन्दः
Staff member
Premium Member
Disney version of Monopoly

49013.jpg

...and checkers of course.
Odd that there is no Chance or Community Chest, but Risk instead. And instead of going to jail we go behind the black board :confused:.

Viker

Häxan
The kids are playing a Peppa Pig version of Chutes and Ladders.

I hate Chutes and Ladders. Tedious, and absolutely no skill or planning involved at all. But, they're happy.

What board games did you play as a kid? What board games do you enjoy now?
Risk, Stratego, Chess, Monopoly, Life, Trivial Pursuit and Candyland. I haven't played anything but Chess in years and haven't done that in a while.

And if you count Dungeons and Dragons as a board game.

bobhikes

Nondetermined
Premium Member

I hate Chutes and Ladders. Tedious, and absolutely no skill or planning involved at all. But, they're happy.

Although I played a lot of the board games here, my favorite games where card game. Old maid, Match, and Rummy were all rainy days favorites for my brothers and sisters and me. When we got older Michigan Rummy for pennies, Pinocle and later Poker for pennies, nickels and dimes. My mother is the gambler and encouraged us.

Vinayaka

devotee
Premium Member

Monopoly, Stock Ticker, Sorry, Scrabble ... but my family was a card playing family, 500 was the main game, but also rummy, whist, and cribbage. We also had a crokinole (sp?) board.

Eddi

Agnostic
Premium Member
What board games did you play as a kid?
Inspector Higgins!

One person plays Inspector Higgins and the other players the thieves who go through all the houses on the board in search of the loot

They then have to make it back to their hideout to win having snatched the loot, evading Inspector Higgins