• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where does Donald Trump stand on the issue of genocide?

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Am I understanding you correctly that you think a lack of record in office is a good thing?
No.
Moreover, I considered it a problem.
It's one reason I described him as a
"loose cannon" before the 1st election.
Past is prologue, so it's useful to see
a politician's history in office.

anotherneil

Have you condidered the possibility that Trump is neither for or against anything except insofar as it is of benefit to Trump?
No, because it doesn't matter; he's running for POTUS and voters want to know.

BTW you could say this about Biden & if you consider who's gotten very wealthy from being a career politician for decades and who's spending large amounts of their own money to run for office, then you don't really have to wonder which one has been doing this for self-serving purposes.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.

BTW you could say this about Biden & if you consider who's gotten very wealthy from being a career politician for decades and who's spending large amounts of their own money to run for office, then you don't really have to wonder which one has been doing this for self-serving purposes.
All one has to do is review early footage of Biden as a senator to tell on just how crooked the man is. Particularly on how he ranted that he should be paid more.

Pogo

Have you condidered the possibility that Trump is neither for or against anything except insofar as it is of benefit to Trump

That is why it matters, because if you look back even no farther than this year in regards to Tik-Tok, you will find that what Trump claims is only consistent with what he thinks will be popular with his target audience and it only gets more obvious the farther back you look.

As to net worth, Biden's isn't even half of what is needed to be part of the 1% and actually about what Donald was given by his father to start with.

Pogo

All one has to do is review early footage of Biden as a senator to tell on just how crooked the man is. Particularly on how he ranted that he should be paid more.
And your whataboutism rides high again, but if you want to look at
Biden, you really ought to study Trumps history with legal entanglements.
The conclusion would have to be that Biden is the intelligent successful one as he hasn't been involved in any relative to Trump.

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
I'm a libertarian opposed to the crony good old boy establishment, so I voted for Donald Trump for POTUS, both times; this time, however, I may have to go back to voting 3rd/independent party for POTUS.

I voted for Donald Trump because he was going to drain the swamp, and I liked that he said he wouldn't pledge to support the Republican nominee for POTUS. He was viciously attacked by the mainstream media (still is), and that indicated to me that he was directly over the target.

I want to know where he stands on the issue of genocide - does he support it? Is he for funding it and sending weapons to support it?

If anyone knows, please provide me with a source; if he hasn't addressed it, I'd like to see someone from the mainstream media confront him about it. He's so fearless; let's see if he's brave enough to clearly state where he stands on genocide.
AP source for Trump on Israel Gaza situation:
snippet:

Former President Donald Trump said he would have responded the same way as Israel did after the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas but urged the country to “finish up” its offensive in Gaza and “get this over with,” warning about international support fading.

“You have to finish up your war. You have to finish it up. You’ve got to get it done,” he said in an interview with Israeli newspaper Israel Hayom. “We’ve got to get to peace. You can’t have this going on, and I will say Israel has to be very careful because you are losing a lot of the world. You are losing a lot of support.”​

Pogo

AP source for Trump on Israel Gaza situation:
snippet:
Former President Donald Trump said he would have responded the same way as Israel did after the Oct. 7 attack by Hamas but urged the country to “finish up” its offensive in Gaza and “get this over with,” warning about international support fading.​
“You have to finish up your war. You have to finish it up. You’ve got to get it done,” he said in an interview with Israeli newspaper Israel Hayom. “We’ve got to get to peace. You can’t have this going on, and I will say Israel has to be very careful because you are losing a lot of the world. You are losing a lot of support.”​
Well I guess it is a position of sorts. Maybe, not for me to think about but you better do something or something else might happen?

Yerda

Veteran Member
No, because it doesn't matter; he's running for POTUS and voters want to know
That doesn't change the nature of the man.

Cool.

blü 2

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I'm a libertarian opposed to the crony good old boy establishment, so I voted for Donald Trump for POTUS, both times; this time, however, I may have to go back to voting 3rd/independent party for POTUS.

I voted for Donald Trump because he was going to drain the swamp, and I liked that he said he wouldn't pledge to support the Republican nominee for POTUS. He was viciously attacked by the mainstream media (still is), and that indicated to me that he was directly over the target.

I want to know where he stands on the issue of genocide - does he support it? Is he for funding it and sending weapons to support it?

If anyone knows, please provide me with a source; if he hasn't addressed it, I'd like to see someone from the mainstream media confront him about it. He's so fearless; let's see if he's brave enough to clearly state where he stands on genocide.
My problem with Trump is that he's a raving narcissist, a routine and habitual liar deceiver bully and bulls*** expert, who also happens to be found guilty of rape by a jury, and who lives in memory as the most ignorant, chaotic, arbitrary and self-servingly corrupt president I can recall, a man with no graces, no civility, no sense of decency, merely an overarching sense of entitlement. You seem to think it's fine to send in the mob to sack the Capitol and to screw democracy for such a man. I don't. If he gets out of his present New York trial unscathed, it won't be because of any native decency in him. Except for his tax reduction promise, which benefited him and his backers far far more than it did the average voter, he failed on his other promises, like building the wall. He couldn't even get rid of Obamacare ─ and why any wage-earning citizen would benefit from abolishing Obamacare escapes me entirely. (If more Republican leaders were like John McCain, perhaps their party would begin to become credible among thoughtful people.)

crossfire

LHP Mercuræn Feminist Heretic Bully ☿
Premium Member
Well I guess it is a position of sorts. Maybe, not for me to think about but you better do something or something else might happen?
It's all about image with Trump, is it not?

anotherneil

That is why it matters, because if you look back even no farther than this year in regards to Tik-Tok,
I don't know (or remember?) anything about a connection or association between Trump & Tik-Tok.

you will find that what Trump claims is only consistent with what he thinks will be popular with his target audience and it only gets more obvious the farther back you look.
Well it certainly isn't popular with the mainstream media, and from the perspective of someone running for public office, he's going to want to pledge to deliver what voters demand & this can apply to any politician.

Anyhow, does his audience support or oppose genocide?

As to net worth, Biden's isn't even half of what is needed to be part of the 1% and actually about what Donald was given by his father to start with.
This may have some bearing to what I said, but you'll have to be more specific; what's your point? This, in itself, doesn't amount to anything more than incidental trivia.

Banach-Tarski Paradox

Randy Neumann has a tune about this topic.

From the album “Little Criminals”.

Banach-Tarski Paradox

By the way, White Supremacy is cultural.

It’s been here in America for 500 years.

It doesn’t really represent the best that western cultures have to offer.