• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Where does Donald Trump stand on the issue of genocide?

anotherneil

I'm a libertarian opposed to the crony good old boy establishment, so I voted for Donald Trump for POTUS, both times; this time, however, I may have to go back to voting 3rd/independent party for POTUS.

I voted for Donald Trump because he was going to drain the swamp, and I liked that he said he wouldn't pledge to support the Republican nominee for POTUS. He was viciously attacked by the mainstream media (still is), and that indicated to me that he was directly over the target.

I want to know where he stands on the issue of genocide - does he support it? Is he for funding it and sending weapons to support it?

If anyone knows, please provide me with a source; if he hasn't addressed it, I'd like to see someone from the mainstream media confront him about it. He's so fearless; let's see if he's brave enough to clearly state where he stands on genocide.

Twilight Hue

Twilight, not bright nor dark, good nor bad.
I'm a libertarian opposed to the crony good old boy establishment, so I voted for Donald Trump for POTUS, both times; this time, however, I may have to go back to voting 3rd/independent party for POTUS.

I voted for Donald Trump because he was going to drain the swamp, and I liked that he said he wouldn't pledge to support the Republican nominee for POTUS. He was viciously attacked by the mainstream media (still is), and that indicated to me that he was directly over the target.

I want to know where he stands on the issue of genocide - does he support it? Is he for funding it and sending weapons to support it?

If anyone knows, please provide me with a source; if he hasn't addressed it, I'd like to see someone from the mainstream media confront him about it. He's so fearless; let's see if he's brave enough to clearly state where he stands on genocide.
While Biden betrays Israel and rewards Hamas, Trump gets accused of antisemitism.

It's absolutely nuts.

anotherneil

While Biden betrays Israel and rewards Hamas, Trump gets accused of antisemitism.

It's absolutely nuts.
I don't know how this has any bearing on this thread & it has the traits of a red herring, but I'm going to bite, anyways, because I'm curious.

I'm not exactly sure how to articulate this, but I'll try my best: how does the notion of betrayal of Israel by Biden even come into play? He's the President of the US, not Israel, and the US isn't part of Israel. Israel is a totally separate country that isn't anywhere near North America. Just because it's called the State of Israel doesn't mean it's one of the states in the US.

Is there an insinuation that Biden's also secretly on Israel's "payroll" like he's alleged to be with Red China?

BTW don't get the wrong idea about me; I'm no fan of Biden, his policies, his political party, or his corruption.

I don't even know where to start to articulate how I'm puzzled by the notion of Biden rewarding Hamas, or the notion of Trump being accused of antisemitism, but the red herring can only serve as a diversion to me up to a point.

anotherneil

Sorry if I don't trust Libertarians on issues in which Israel's funding is in question.
LOL why would you feel that you need to be sorry for something that ought to be expected from libertarians?

In any case, I don't know what this has to do with North American Politics. :shrug:

anotherneil

Everything going okay? Sounds like you aren't thinking clearly.
All I see from this post is this:
541278574_orig.jpg

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
LOL why would you feel that you need to be sorry for something that ought to be expected from libertarians?

In any case, I don't know what this has to do with North American Politics. :shrug:
It was not you that brought it up originally in the thread, however you did step through that door attempting to argue against funding mainly through criticism of American politics related to Israel.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Why do you say Biden has betrayed Israel?
He only paused weapons of aggression, which
had no effect on Israel's continued genocide.
Then Biden resumed & even increased weapon
deliveries.
Pay less attention to what Biden says (which is
for political purposes), & more to what he
actually does, & the real world effects. You'll
see that he's still a committed Zionist & a tool
of Israel.

9-10ths_Penguin

1/10 Subway Stalinist
Premium Member

I doubt that Trump had the foresight to understand what he was doing, but his decision to move the US embassy to Jerusalem was at least a small nudge toward the genocide that the IDF is perpetrating now.

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member

In the 1st election, Trump was an unknown quantity
because he had no record in any public office. His
personality was that of a loose cannon.
In the 2nd election, this all changed. He had a record
as President, & it was woeful. The swamp got swampier,
he failed in his stated goals, he showed he wasn't
thoughtful, he showed corruption in his SCOTUS
nominees, he downplayed the danger of Covid, etc.
Trump is a committed Zionist. He's also vengeful &
violent. Genocide also sits better with his more
fundamentalist Old Testament leaning base.
So we can expect that if Biden is pro genocide,
then Trump would be uber-pro genocide.

Last edited:

tytlyf

Not Religious
I voted for Donald Trump because he was going to drain the swamp,
Your first mistake is believing anything that comes out of his mouth.
Trump supports the genocide. A lot more than Biden does. Remember, Trump's son-in-law is Jewish... (so he can't be anti-Semitic)
Republicans have historically supported Israel more than Democrats.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
In the 1st election, Trump was an unknown quantity
because he had no record in any public office
That isn't true though as he had an established reputation for dishonesty, corruption, terrible business dealings and getting sued over all that (and it typically going in his favor because he has more money to throw in court than others).
It's true he hadn't served in any public office prior to that, but his record was already established and his presidency was a continuation of that.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner

What do the MAGAs want? What will get him votes from his base? Genocide.

Viker

Häxan
A libertarian that voted for Trump, twice? You're very young or naive and had likely never heard of Trump before he ran for POTUS. He billed himself as an "outsider" who'd "drain" "the swamp". He is one of the many corporatist insiders who helps fill the swamp. Much of our country's insiders are billionaire contributors or their lobbyists, not just shady career politicians. Corporate America is every bit a part of the swamp as Congress, The Whitehouse, SCOTUS and things like the NRA, EPA or the Department of Education.

Trump supporters not in the know, suckers. Trump just wants to get rid of stuff that might help the poor, the struggling, minorities, etc. Yanno? The stuff that middle white America has always despised. Sad thing is. There are poor whites who actually believe firmly that Trump truly cares about them. It's not laughable. I said it's sad. Their hero will throw them under the bus and probably won't even thank them for their support.

Now, about genocide? If it doesn't benefit Trump he won't care. If it were to benefit him, he'd be the first to strike. He only cares about what benefits himself and his business associates. The Trump of 30-40 years ago. The same Trump today.